Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

HarlemHookups - Breeding Kaden
b19fbc5c095153fe657513747ddca478.jpg

So Kaden found this dark skin stud Lj on the beach. They hit it off immediately. I noticed they both were chubbin in their sweat shirts when they were talkin. Once we were in the car headed back to the hotel, Kaden couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Lj sucked his big white dick till he got a face covered with cum. Then Kaden got an ass full of cum! I love watching him get his hole fucked!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1724kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 446.1 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Breeding Kaden

Hot Theeesome Samy Dorgham, Sandrias & Colucci 1080p
6eb9582405a19b8948be04288da4e6b5.jpg

Cast: Samy Dorgham, Sandrias, Colucci
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

Colucci and Sandrias get their eager asses fucked by hot stud Samy Dorgham (a.k.a. Samm Fitness) on Voyr.

Duration: 25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4162kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 812.4 MB

Download Hot Theeesome Samy Dorgham, Sandrias & Colucci 1080p

Homemade amateur pov filming outdoors
f99cd71ea0d99f742d40fe187c3605c3.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HungYoungBrit

Homemade amateur Pov filming outdoors. Cute AJ taking annom. Loads unexpected shag takes my cum - A.J. Baxter, Hung Young Brit.

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Homemade amateur pov filming outdoors

Ilya , Piotr Wolkow
d970f42c65b04dff9be04c92f4ef6994.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ilya , Piotr Wolkow
Genres: Twinks, Blow Jobs, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Jerking Off, Long Hair, Uncut Cock, Big Dick, Blond, Brunette, Shaved, European
Video language: English

During a certain time of the year, the sun never sets in Russia. As a result, the days are long but the twinks are even longer. This is certainly the case with slender, Eastern Europeans Piotr Wolkow and Ilya. Piotr gives Ilya a blowjob that's nice and slow, before giving up his tight, cherry ass to the hung top. At first, Ilya only uses the head of his cock to fuck the bareback virgin. Then he flips the long-haired twink over and sinks more of his thick, uncut tool inside, leaving Piotr with a gaping hole. Piotr eventually winds up riding Ilya to control the rate of penetration and apparently enjoys having a thick throbbing tool inside him because he ends up shooting a massive load all over his own chest before Ilya fires a load off of his own, all over Piotr's balls.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

Download Ilya , Piotr Wolkow

Colt - Man Country Scene 1
706411de77de2b3e807477c0541b5ce4.jpg

Studio: Colt
Cast: Jake Andrews, Jessie Balboa

Scene one takes place in a small rustic cabin, where we see Colt Man Jake Andrews and Colt Man Jesse Balboa in a passionate embrace. Jake turns up the heat by going down on Jesse's giant chorizo, and soon Jesse is returning the favor as Jake settles down into a big comfortable chair. While Jake is enjoying Jesse's oral action, he's checking out his ass, with an idea to give him the seat of honor on his lap and probe his insides deep. It isn't long before Jake bends Jesse over the chair to give him a powerful fucking before letting loose an enviable load on his back.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2450kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Colt - Man Country Scene 1
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Colt - Man Tricks Scene 1
6173aaada4d9db77d0fc2c25b2ef8887.jpg

Cast: Aaron Cage, Andreas Cavalli

A hot and heavy make out session gets serious as Colt Man Aaron Cage and muscle stud Andreas Cavalli man-handle each other with an urgent need. Grabbing and groping at each other, Aaron strips away Andreas' mesh briefs and helps himself to an eager mouthful of man meat, greedily devouring every inch of that thick cock. With a searing hot passion these guys go at each other. Andreas is quick to dive in on Aaron's hot and hairy ass, grabbing and stroking Aaron's monster cock and balls as he opens up that hole with his probing tongue. Aaron gives that cock some extra love, getting it all wet and ready for some hard core fucking. Aaron groans as Andreas slides up against that hole. Taking the plunge Andreas goes in deep. Aaron takes it like a man, jacking his big and juicy cock while his ass gets pounded hard. Hairy muscled ass grinding against raging hard cock; these guys fuck like men in heat. Faster and harder they fuck, Aaron stroking his hard dick as Andreas splits that ass in two. It's a blur muscle, sweat and cum as Andreas jacks his load all over Aaron's thick furry chest. Andreas leaves his cum dripping cock right in Aaron's face, giving Aaron the inspiration he needs as he works out his own thick and creamy load.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 310.7 MB

Download Colt - Man Tricks Scene 1

Colt - Bodyguards - Scene 4
73feb0281480cb1c5d92771a33c75007.jpg

Cast: Alfredo, Enrico Belaggio, Flavio Valentino, Kane O'Farrell

As the scenery changes things take a turn for the surreal, as we observe Mark's business partner on a business call, and it seems from our end of the conversation there is nothing but bad news. Things in the market sound like they took a turn for the worst. Then once again we back at the gym with Mark and his trainer, only this time things aren't developing quite like they did earlier. The weight seems impossible to lift, Mark is overwhelmed with the weight and his trainer isn't helping. Things are suddenly all wrong. It's as if we are living in a bad dream. As soon as we think this is a bad dream we see Mark, asleep in that lawn chair and struggling with what appears to be an unpleasant dream. Jacob is there, gently waking his boss. It is the next day and Mark had fallen asleep in the lawn chair he was in when Jacob left the evening before. Jacob see's that Mark is exhausted from stress and suggests his boss learn to relax and take more time to enjoy life. Mark agrees with Jacob and agrees that he should try to take it easy once in a while. But old habits die hard and soon Mark is back at his laptop, dressed in his business suit and hard at work. But as fate would have it, Mark receives an unexpected call from a friend (played by Alfredo) inviting him over to his place for a mid after-noon pool party. A few half naked guys, hanging out and having cocktails, pool-side on a beautiful day. Who could ask for more? From the looks of his hot friend on the other line, Mark would be a fool not to jump, but in true work-a-holic fashion Mark initially declines. Some big, important business deal threatens to keep Mark at his desk and in his suit working away as another beautiful day passes him by. But his friend doesn't give up that easy and Mark eventually gives in and trades in that business suit in for a bathing suit. When Mark arrives at the suggesting that they help Mark to relax. That is when Mark trades in his bathing suit for his birthday suit, a far cry from the business suit he was sporting earlier in the day. You might think you were re-living Mark's fantasy Gym Dream, only instead of an incline Bench, Mark is in a lounge chair which is a little comfortable but also at the right height for all those cocks that just sprung out all around him. And just like that another four way has just begun, only this is no dream. There are plenty of hard and hung cocks for everyone and no one goes unfed. Mark kicks back in his chair to enjoy a big uncut piece of meat which is fed to him from his hot tattooed friend. Party host and guest give Mark some extra relaxation as they trade off sucking that rock hard Bone to the root. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves at this party. You'll get that sense of deja-vu again as Mark seems to be living out the dream he had the night before. This time he is on the lounge chair and a good buddy is there to give Mark's perfect ass a tongue bath. These guys are paired off for now, you can bet they will switch it around and probably end up in a big fuck pile soon enough but for now we get an eye full of one on one ass pounding. Mark is still making his dream a reality as his legs are in the air and getting topped by that hot tattooed top who just minutes ago was slapping that meaty cock on suck sloppy face. And our party host gives his other guest a party favor that he's sure to enjoy. A long hard pole for him to ride. The lounge chairs seem like perfect fuck-furniture. These guys know how to use 'em too and they definitely put them to the test as each pair seems determined to fuck in every position imaginable. And yes, these guys switch off fuck-team-mates. It's a hot day full of hot butt-fucking action and just as you might have guessed, these guys get in a pile for a sandwich fuck that truly makes this party a dream come true for Mark. Then when things really get going it appears one of the party guys seems to have an ass that everyone wants to fuck and the four-way climaxes in a gang bang finale that drains every cock bone dry. With his legs up and ass open this toned and athletic sex maniac takes one pile driving fuck after another from each other the other party guest, and takes it like a champ. And after giving up his ass like that he rightly deserves every drop of hot cum that these guys spurt out. One by one his ass pushes them to the point of no return and as they explode it's a cum bath all over his upturned ass, chest, back.he's totally drenched. And what fun is a pool party if you don't get all wet. So we see that Mark is capable of having letting loose and having a good time, both in his dreams and in real life. But it seems like Mark has started something is starting to take on a life of its own. Suddenly the thought of getting back to work doesn't sound so good. Maybe that big business deal isn't so important after all. These are big changes for a guy who lived and breathed work. Mark has started down a different path and now there is no turning back. In the final scene of Bodyguards we see Mark relaxing in a outdoor garden at his Villa. His Bodyguard Jacob has just arrived and as he approaches he comments that Mark looks quite happy today. Mark smiles, thinks about the pool party from the day before and he agrees, he is quite happy today. But it's more than just happy. Jacob is about to learn that his boss is a new man. He is shocked when Mark tells him the he has decided to retire from his career in stocks and trading. He has just bought a house in Thailand and he is starting a new life, a life where he takes the time to treat himself right, enjoy life and go after what he really wants. And what is it that Mark really wants? Well let's just say that he won't be going anywhere without his Bodyguard.

Duration: 27:28
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps

File size: 519.2 MB

Download Colt - Bodyguards - Scene 4

Muscle man three way
6b16d3bf656365d76fa8f592e0f0c776.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TheGuySite

Three bearded muscle bulls decide to take a break from pumping iron to pump some ass. It's a sweaty triple fuck with uncut cocks and jockstrap bareback action.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Muscle man three way

BelAmi - Backstage Brazilian Tour Part 2 - Kris Evans and Sascha Chaykin
7ee3cfca9c636bc082df7354d5f5a3e5.jpg

Kris Evans, Dolph Lambert and Sascha Chaykin Back in 2012, BelAmi boys Kris Evans, Sascha Chaykin & Dolph Lambert were invited to give an appearance at a big party in Salvador, Brazil. This is the documentary summary of their trip. - Take the free tour and see Kris Evans, Dolph Lambert and Sascha Chaykin naked, hard and shooting their loads now!

Duration: 16:27
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1818kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 235.2 MB

Download BelAmi - Backstage Brazilian Tour Part 2 - Kris Evans and Sascha Chaykin

Hot Fucking of Marcel Boom & Yarddiestyle 1080p
4f557ff5d6e415f515eff5d3b206b2a3.jpg

Cast: Marcel Boom, Yarddiestyle
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Yarddiestyle facefucks and barebacks Marcel, then gives him a creampie.

Duration: 1:29:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Marcel Boom & Yarddiestyle 1080p
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

10x guys packed group downpour flood of cum
a13a2e1bd5f9946475e4b1f141cdc2ed.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Danny Lockwyn, Jake Ryder, Johnny Di Carpio, Kar Henry, Owen, Papi, Shay Levi

HungYoungBrit - Spunking Spielberg Multiple 10x guys @packed group Downpour flood of Cum! Hot orgy!

Duration: 33:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download 10x guys packed group downpour flood of cum

BelAmi - Helmut & Kris - Kris Evans & Helmut Huxley
e73daaa2ad7bbc1e28410e0ad21319c7.jpg

Here at BelAmi we do have a bit of a habit for saving the best for last, and true to form, we have scheduled this encounter with our 2 biggest stars for the end of this summer special. There is little need to introduce either of these guys as they have both become synonymous with BelAmi over the years, and we are very grateful to have had the chance to film both of them in this one on one sexual encounter. Lithe and beautiful Helmut bottoming for the handsome and muscular Kris for us is the climax of the season, so we hope you enjoy the offering today.

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2000kbps

File size: 291.8 MB

Download BelAmi - Helmut & Kris - Kris Evans & Helmut Huxley

HarlemHookups - Bareback High Rise
f76879357d9df16d671490e31948b6ce.jpg

My gamer friend Jacob is a big exhibitionist and wanted to shoot a scene outside with me. My balcony was the perfect spot, got me hard thinking about looking out at the city while I got my holes pounded. He came over and waited for me outside while I got ready. I came out and started sucking on his big white dick. He got dominant and made me suck him without using my hands. After forcing his cock down my throat he was ready to breed my black hole. He bent me over and went crazy on my ass, long dicking me until I was moaning like a bitch. I love shooting with Jacob, I am always guaranteed 2 huge loads from him.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 455.2 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Bareback High Rise

HarlemHookups - Breed It Deep
8e5fbba8a5279dc20f6490c92187681b.jpg

I just wanted to play video games! Then I just wanted to suck dick! Somewhere along the way i ended up getting fucked hard and deep seeded! But I have no complaints! Im always eager to take a load from a hot white dude with a big ass dick! Oh! And guess what guys!? Matt is coming back! You know they cant stay away for too long! Stay tuned he's coming up soon!

Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2962kbps

File size: 486.6 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Breed It Deep

OnlyFans A Taste of Aussie - Connor Peters & Ryuji Suzuki
de065d5b5ee0395e3ddd424de2d6c082.jpg

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present hot video scene update 'A Taste of Aussie' with Connor Peters & Ryuji Suzuki. Enjoy!!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 964kbps

File size: 160.6 MB

Download OnlyFans A Taste of Aussie - Connor Peters & Ryuji Suzuki
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mickey Taylor and Leo Rex
d644369532a8a23d36e19fe6a34257da.jpg

Watch your back on the streets of Manchester as "Psycho Joe," a stalker and killer played by Mickey Taylor, is on the prowl. This nut job is always lurking and looking for his next victim, but you just can't help but fall in love with him. Join award-winning NakedSword Originals director Mr. Pam and her cast of European studs in this edgy tale of infatuation, sex and written by and starring, Mickey Taylor! After Joe sets his sights on innocent and artsy Leo Rex, nothing will stop him from having a taste of his latest obsession. "Psycho Joe" grabs Leo's name from a debit card transaction in a Canal Street bar, and Leo's entire world opens up to Joe.let the stalking begin. After finding Leo and watching him pound douche-bag Wade Mathews, Joe sets his sights on revenge of any friend or fuck of Leo's, who could stand in Joe's way. While hiding upstairs, Joe jacks off fantasizing about flip-fucking with Leo Rex until he's brought back to reality. After nearly getting caught, Joe's on the run but not before saving Leo from getting hit by a speeding car and scoring Leo's digits. When Leo tells his mates Igor Bellucci, Drew Dixon, and Jake Daniels about his savior, they are skeptical. Leo's not having it and ditches them at the pub. They're alone and horned up so a cum-dripping three way that leaves Drew covered in everyone's load is in order. As part of his twisted reality, Joe takes Gabriel Phoenix and Wade Mathews and makes them outshine each other in a three way to decide who survives. In Manchester, things aren't always what they seem, and "Psycho Joe" preys on the willing to decide who lives, and who will die. Will "Psycho Joe" go all the way to get what he desires? Will "Psycho Joe" let them both live or die? Find out in the climactic conclusion of NakedSword Originals UK psychological sex thriller, "Psycho Joe," brought to you by NakedSword Originals!

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

Download Mickey Taylor and Leo Rex

Gael kRiok & mansurfrantin
e5bd4dfdcddb5d30ada776b4a82c900d.jpg

A beauty guy with a huge dick fucks the tight ass. Guys with strong clubs passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking!

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Gael kRiok & mansurfrantin

Gloryhole Hookups Uber To Gloryhole Blowjob
8058ed69b602c57f4e766448e9137cde.jpg

Studio: Gloryhole Hookups

This guy found out about my gloryhole and could not wait to give it a try. So, he took an Uber to feed me. I worked his cock good and made sure everything he had heard was true. My reward was a mouth full of his warm seed.

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 444.4 MB

Download Gloryhole Hookups Uber To Gloryhole Blowjob

A Full Moon Ritual Purple
a55a4e5593bd78230dc3bf5e75b980c4.jpg

Twinks and college frat boys might be cute but nothing makes the mouth water like a well-seasoned hunk.

Duration: 16:18
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 954.6 MB

Download A Full Moon Ritual Purple

Twins Demolish Andy Star Part 2
944e36328de65f40890e5bb934e5a0f9.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Neo, Andy Star, Gustavo Ryder
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Group

Horse-hung twins Neo and Gustavo Ryder continue taking turns pounding Andy Star's ass. Two heads are better than one when they team up to double fuck Andy until they both plant another load; this time deep inside Andy's Hole.

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 339.5 MB

Download Twins Demolish Andy Star Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Gael kRiok & sandriias
3621dab45b3a47f2be1e12941432a849.jpg

Sexy men with strong clubs had a passionate fuck . They suck hot cocks and fuck massive asses!

Duration: 27:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

Download Gael kRiok & sandriias

Colt - Man Country Scene 2
9e5598563f1a831e414bb0159c225cd8.jpg

Cast: Carlo Masi, Gage Weston, Luke Garrett

Scene two uses a bright blue farm tractor as a backdrop - a first for Colt. Three Colt Man Exclusives make this a threesome to remember! Partners Luke Garrett and Gage Weston take on Carlo Masi, first by sharing his cock, and then by letting Carlo have both of theirs at the same time! They put Carlo on his back over a tire and work both ends orally before letting him fuck and eat ass at the same time. Then Carlo gets to be in the enviable middle of a fuck sandwich, then ending with two big loads of cum on his face - and an even bigger smile. This scene could single handedly reverse the disappearance of the American family farm.

Duration: 40:29
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps

File size: 765.5 MB

Download Colt - Man Country Scene 2

Elijah Zayne, Curly Boy
f66f79f23608cbfbe943bd51e4ede95d.jpg

Nothing beats getting up within the morning hours to nice sunlight like golden-boy. That delicious small breakfast butt truly gets his crowing when he has this satisfaction.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5127kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 882.8 MB

Download Elijah Zayne, Curly Boy

Austin Young Tops Agent Robles
a834efa2650793f297e9e4d86762bd5e.jpg

Cast: Austin Young, Dani Robles
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Creampie (Internal cumshot), Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Older/Younger, Rimming, Tattoos.

Agent Robles has heard a lot about Austin. Word has spread about the boy's impressive cock and natural talent at topping. The bearded daddy is intrigued, but still skeptical that such a boyish looking young man is capable of all that's been said of him.
Inviting him in for a one-on-one evaluation, Robles was happy to give the boy a chance to prove himself. After all, he's very aware that big things can come in small packages! Austin didn't know that he had built up a bit of a reputation or that the older man was secretly testing him. All he saw was the chance to have some fun with a handsome, muscular man. And that was all he needed!
When Robles and Austin were together, Robles couldn't get past just how small Austin was.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 780.5 MB

Download Austin Young Tops Agent Robles

Casting Couch #433 - Valentino Sistor Gianni Maggio
a41bc06ba8795c1af30284b4f90902e3.jpg

Cast: Gianni Maggio ,Valentino Sistor
Genres: Bareback , Gay Porn

Gianni Maggio is "the expert" with a massive cock that is going to show Valentino Sistor, beginner how to show your best side to the camera. As soon as Valentino sees Gianni's monster cock, he jumps on it and shows that he is no beginner when it comes to cock sucking. His cock sucking skills are actually quite impressive as he is able to take all 24 cm (9.5"). Gianni is thinking to himself, "if this guy's mouth is this talented, I can't wait to see how deep I can go in his ass." Valentino's ass gets a thorough tongue lashing before Gianni slams his cock, balls deep inside of him. While holding his ass open, Valentino shows Gianni that he is eager to take that huge, raw, big boy dick. Gianni fucks Valentino in multiple positions before creaming his ass with his thick load of cum. As Gianni swirls his cum all around Valentino's ass, Valentino strokes his cock as Gianni laps up his sweet cum. With that hot tongue teasing his ass, Valentino shoots his hot load. Valentino may be a beginner to gay porn, but not to monster cocks.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Casting Couch #433 - Valentino Sistor Gianni Maggio
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Michael Del Ray, Noah Pain, Knockout
a5743abf9ffa8a796810d7b827f337cc.jpg

Two kings of adorable kickback pre-poke to become familiar with each other a little better and do they actually? Linking over contact and compliments, the men discover only how much they have in-common.

Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Michael Del Ray, Noah Pain, Knockout

Lucas Leon and Sharok - Manscent
b236b985e30fbf5dc4f767c288a9bd33.jpg

Addicts need help with their obsession and that's exactly what these twinks get and lots of it!

Duration: 28:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2857kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

Download Lucas Leon and Sharok - Manscent

PeterFever - Latino Asian Fusion Fuck
1ae983fa464df1cf62d30e8c45857bf1.jpg

It's a raw muscle fuckfest as horny Asian bottom stud Max Blairwood gets his hole stuffed full of Cesar Xes' spicy Latin chorizo. Bareback Asian porn at its finest, our scene starts with Max on his knees in the kitchen slurping down Cesar's hot chili pepper. He gets a mouthful of heavy nuts then back up to fill his throat with bronze uncut meat. We see Max getting horny with knees spread wide as he reaches into his silky boxers.
Cesar's ready to pump into Max's tight tawny ass, pulls down his shorts to work his stiff cock into the smooth crack. After plowing in hard, he gives the Asian stud's butt an appreciative smack. Max grinds down on raw twitching dick as Cesar lies on the kitchen floor, then Cesar rolls them over to the side to slam in deeper. Blairwood braces against the counter as a hot splash of Latin lava sprays against his fresh fucked hole.

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3931kbps

File size: 559.3 MB

Download PeterFever - Latino Asian Fusion Fuck

Jack Harrer, Darius Ferdynand
8d110516b3a26b71001ba15d08f4b303.jpg

Cast: Jack Harrer, Darius Ferdynand
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Uncut, Muscles, Facial, Cumshots

Life's a banquet when you're a -hung European hunk. Just Exclusive Jack Harrer and international porn star Darius Ferdynand. These two muscular stunners turn heads everywhere they go, especially the streets of London. After bumping into some friends they decide to go home and feast on each other's perfect cocks. No matter how hard Darius tries, it's clear that the only hole that can take all of Jack's enormous cock is his tight butthole. Jack fucks him hard then pulls out and rewards Darius with a face full of cum. Now that's love!

Duration: 30:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 637.0 MB

Download Jack Harrer, Darius Ferdynand

UniversBlack This tiny gay ass isn't afraid of big dick
f44ad8aad2989daebe5e6b089ba087a4.jpg

Studio: UniversBlack
Cast: Champ Robinson & Jay Ell

This gay Asian twink looks a bit fragile when you see him first : he's slim, not very tall, with a small ass. But beware of appearances: his hole is super greedy ! Black Dom Top Champ thinks he's going to have to take it easy when he meets him in a hotel room. But as soon as he starts to penetrate him, he's amazed at how easily and greedily his hole sucks it all in. That butt is hungry, so Champ's going to give it to him good. Bottom's going to beg for a gay breeding. Champ's not the type to say no to a twink who needs some cum deep inside, so...

Duration: 18:27
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 744kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

Download UniversBlack This tiny gay ass isn't afraid of big dick
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Colt - Man Country Scene 4
c0ac81deef4fcc9d0a909f67351b9d6f.jpg

Cast: Chris Wide, Jake Andrews

Scene four features up and coming Colt Man Exclusive Chris Wide and a second appearance by scene one's Colt Man Jake Andrews. This is really an exceptionally photogenic fantasy scene - an old fashioned rusty framed bed with a nice blanket on it, outside up on the top of a hill on the side of a country road in the middle of nowhere! On it, Chris and Jake are naked and hard, having sex. Jake first shows us a side of him we didn't see before as he services Chris with big time enthusiasm. But both big men are versatile, and each one throws a mean fuck into the other before the scene ends in kisses and cum.

Duration: 27:27
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps

File size: 518.0 MB

Download Colt - Man Country Scene 4

Dakota Lovell, Jax Thirio, Brett Baker - Do You Have What it Takes
d421a6197de9d5b7e1eb51ac326a3001.jpg

Watch these horny boys pound their meat and spill their seed!

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5066kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dakota Lovell, Jax Thirio, Brett Baker - Do You Have What it Takes

Busting Bare Booties
78a1d1ad4f998a95c809681eff1b37a9.jpg

Cast: Lucas Mancinni, Davi Paixao
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

Hot Latino raw fuckers Lucas Mancinni and Davi Paixao are aching to get into each others' asses and waste no time on the sweet hugs and kisses. Even the first kiss is an excuse for Lucas to slip a finger into Davi's hungry butthole. Davi slides down to suck Lucas' big Brazilian cock, and Lucas gets another change to finger his horny buddy. He kneels behind Davi and slurps and licks his hot little hole. Preliminaries over, he gets right into plowing his bareback dick into the handsome Latin twink. Davi rides the big stiff pole and starts imagining what HIS cock will feel like inside the dark handsome stud.
Davi's raw tool slides into Lucas and the tough top flips into the role of insatiable bottom. He groans and howls as his ass gets pummeled, bumping his booty into Davi's thick woody. Davi pumps him hard and fast and can't hold back for long. His face contorts into an orgasmic grin as he moans that his load's about to explode. A few strokes as he pulls out, then a big sticky wad splatters onto Lucas' well-fucked butt.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3854kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

Download Busting Bare Booties

OnlyFans Cody Seiya & Tyler Wu
559819ff45cd6bb900114da89e309a1c.jpg

In the amateur gay porn video Tyler Wu sitting on his boyfriend Cody Seiya willingly on a sofa.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download OnlyFans Cody Seiya & Tyler Wu

Enrique Mudu, Jaciel O - Crummy Roomie
2ac3e2a002f86afce0fbb699e29ac5c4.jpg

These hung and horny men love their big boy's toys and can't stop playing with them!

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4165kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

Download Enrique Mudu, Jaciel O - Crummy Roomie
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cum Dump Sluts - Dex Devall
637cd450be62703561241462fa9ab596.jpg

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Dex Devall arrived at the sex party and promptly plopped down on the couch. He wore loose-fitting sweat pants, but that was all. He spotted seven dudes, but hoped there'd be more as the night progressed. Seven potential loads wouldn't be nearly enough for someone like Dex.

Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9905kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Cum Dump Sluts - Dex Devall

Super cute 18yr massive cock cum dump fucked outdoors
0c5e17ae15ee0cc7b1c30f6c044a177f.jpg

Super Cute 18yr Massive Cock Cum Dump Fucked Outdoors by Strangers, Then I Load Him - Danny Twink, Hung Young Brit, Joshy Boy!

Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7906kbps

Download Super cute 18yr massive cock cum dump fucked outdoors

Teamwork makes dreams come true
b2831d7de934c56ea289619b65cd26be.jpg

Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial

Say what you'd like about the Grab Ass offices, but they are always trying to improve things. Today the boss was all about building up the team that works for him. It started with trust falls..which became awkward when the boss decided to do it naked. Who does that? Bosses that's who. Next, he attempted to build a stronger connection between the employees by having them compete in a team building exercise. They played "pass the ball without using your hands". This time, he got his whole team naked with him. Why.well the boss had some idea about improved performance, but his team lost, so what does that tell ya? The boss gave his team access to a special device they could use to improve their teamwork after losing - The Motivational Apparatus. Lay people call it a sex swing. How that could improve things is lost to us, but the boss' team had a more positive attitude after their experience.

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 45kbps

Download Teamwork makes dreams come true

Rough workout
22a7a2e3387544d50f44f1295a05cefd.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Caleb Moreton , Nicolas Begua
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Muscle, Cumshot

Caleb Moreton (aka Dave) got to do a little bit of training today. We got him a personal Trainer. He was supposed to help Dave stop being so skinny and buff up a bit, so that he can get more boys at the club. But The trainer was not expecting to see that dave can do a push up with his penis. This time the lesson is for the trainer. Dave is a master of tapping that ass.

Duration: 35:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 772.7 MB

Download Rough workout

Fuck that intern from Tech
92d6899e327e317ddf245b19b9cc40e8.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Threesome, Dildo, Piercing

It's always been an unofficial rivalry in the office. Nearly everyone working here went to State college, except for the boss, he went to tech. Since he says who gets hired around here, he brings in a lot of interns from tech. Most of them are ok and understand it just some good nature, albeit juvenile, hazing we engage in around here. The new intern, Jamie, he's a bitch, though. Our boss likes to push the boundaries with us by showing gay porn at work or having an employee suck a dildo. We lock one intern in a closet and now he's complaining about harassment and bullying? Who's idea was it to sing Christmas carols without pants again? Who wanted naked tug of war? Who wanted bobbing for dildos? Naked trust falls? We're the one creating a problem here? Seriously? I felt really bad when Jamie had to "apologize" to the intern. Most apologies I've seen didn't end with a cock in my ass. Anyone accepting resumes?

Duration: 42:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fuck that intern from Tech
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

HarlemHookups - Cum Guzler
817175fb055cec59dff5acf37418b0de.jpg

Xander calls me his little cum guzzler. It may have something to do with the fact that I love swallowing all the cum from his big white uncut dick! Or maybe its because he likes coming over and whirring me out to hot hung white dudes he finds. Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter. I just now ill jump at any opportunity to worship this stud!

Duration: 18:08
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 3143kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Cum Guzler

BelAmi - Kevin Warhol, Kris Evans, Sascha Chaykin - Part 2
f99c71f86269aabd0fea8030b02be8c2.jpg

This is actually filmed as a three part set, however, Johan needed a bit of technical difficulties along with his camera throughout the 2nd area and we wound up having a fuzzy spot on the whole of the stuff... In case you like though we can deliver it for you as a bonus update.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 3787kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 473.4 MB

Download BelAmi - Kevin Warhol, Kris Evans, Sascha Chaykin - Part 2

Hot Amateur Studs In Anal Sex!
968416c87515df0555064a3d01692315.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jack Dobris, Robbie Kasl
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

Jack and Tony met up in town somewhere in Europe. All I know is that these two fuckers were horny the minute they met. Lust was definitely in the air. They headed back to the house to hang out, but thing kind of got freaky. While sitting on the couch, Tony reach over and pulled Jack's dick out of his pant. Shoving it in his mouth. Sucking the dick like a champ. Damn, he can suck a dick. Bent Jack over and licked his ass, making nice a moist. Jack bent over and took that big dick of Tony's right up that tight asshole. Wow! Now this is an update you have to watch. Enjoy!

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps

File size: 579.1 MB

Download Hot Amateur Studs In Anal Sex!

Jump on jake bb orgy!
350d3dc12ae382d99db9cafe0a554582.jpg

Cast: Benny B., D.J., Jamie, Jaxon James, Joshy Boy

Hot orgy! Passionate sex of Group handsome guys. Adorable Aussie Arse vs 2x British Horse cocks !

Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jump on jake bb orgy!

Casting Couch #466 - Jason Rock Thiago Da Silva
224d4c31afae631e671afe05284d9540.jpg

Cast: Thiago Da Silva ,Jason Rock
Genres: Bareback , Gay Porn

Today the very handsome Jason Rock, with the sensual glow of his almond colored, muscular body is inducted into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men by the equally handsome and sexy Thiago Da Silva. As the guys begin stripping away their clothing, Thiago runs his tongue along the full length of Jason's muscular torso and beyond. With the last item of clothing discarded Thiago moves in and begins sucking on Jason granite cock. Jason is hungry and puts his hand on the back of Thiago's head, thrusting him all the way to the base of his cock, feeling Thiago's throat open as his head presses on. The guys swap and now Jason gets his chance at Thiago's thick, meaty cock, making sure to linger and enjoy the foreskin wrapped around Thiago's swelling cock head. While Thiago's cock is being devoured, he pinches and pleasures his nipples, bringing his cock to full fruition in both girth and length. Another swap and this time the guys go at a 69 with both of their asses being eaten and tongue fucked in tandem. Thiago is the first to get his ass fucked as Jason slips his slicked up raw cock deep inside of Thiago's primed ass. Jason is hungry for Thiago's cock and bends over and gives up his beautiful ass as Thiago thrusts his juicy cock in Jason's awaiting hole. The guys go back and forth fucking each other, making sure that deep penetrating pleasure is the only thing on the menu today. Another flip and this time Jason squats his ass down onto Thiago's swelling cock, riding him hard as his own cock slaps around with each deep thrust. One last flip and this time Thiago is on his back with Jason's rock-hard cock building in momentum as the fucking intensifies. Jason is unable to resist the pleasure that has engulfed his heaving cock and explodes deep inside of Thiago's ass. As Jason's cock pulls out, Thiago squeezes out the generous load Jason has just deposited. Jason begins fingering Thiago with his cum slicked fingers bringing Thiago to a passionate ejaculation of creamy cum. Versatility reigns supreme in this Casting!

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Casting Couch #466 - Jason Rock Thiago Da Silva
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

OnlyFans - Alejo Ospina and Marco Di Pietro
f11869555d40edb5725b25fbfbce37d7.jpg

Bodies become as one as they hold each other close when they kiss, only parting slightly so that wandering hands can cup and squeeze peachy ass cheeks and fingers close gently around a thick shaft, applying just enough pressure to send mini sexual shocks through their lovers bodies.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 3916kbps

File size: 872.0 MB

Download OnlyFans - Alejo Ospina and Marco Di Pietro

Hot Fucking of Michael Jackman & Matty West 720p
6187063ba8ca8d945c1389676d3e629c.jpg

Cast: Matty West, Michael Jackman
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Michael Jackman and Matty West can barely contain how hot they are for each other from the start to finish. They make out with their bodies are locked together and Matty is already humping on Matty's cock through their underwear. Matty & Michael are even more expressive in their lust when they suck each other. But it's when they fuck that they let it all out. The always physically and vocally demonstrative Matty lets you know how Michael's tongue feels in his hole or how great his cock is. Michael may be a quieter sort but even he's more vocal as he pounds Matty every which way. In fact Matty encourages this, driving Michael into shooting over his hole and breeding him, then fucking a load out of Matty to finish him off. Totally into each other and you'll know it.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 790.1 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Michael Jackman & Matty West 720p

Czech Gay Couples part 5
506e643671130b65d81a518a4dbe7123.jpg

Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Will Simon, Jordan Lopez, Pepa
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Uncut

We just stuffed some banknotes into their faces and the show started rolling. We crossed our dicks right in the company car on the parking lot. We screwed them like two truck rest area sluts. Sweet Pepa, only 19 years old, got the juiciest lesson.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3928kbps

Download Czech Gay Couples part 5

Xavi Duran, Casio
2a2113ea9250cea6c59c2d080c000c9a.jpg

Cast: Xavi Duran, Casio
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Worship, Hairy, Beard, Mature, Rimming, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial

We lived this handsome bearded cutie we booked him for two shoots, not only is he sexy as fuck, hung and luvs to show off for our cameras he also has a thing ( a big, hard, uncut thing!) for daddies so we oiled up, greased up and sent in Casio, that big, burly, mean-looking fucker! Sexy young Xavi was like a sex pig in a tub of butter, as he rimmed Casio's hot, hole, sniffed and licked his sweaty pits and sucked on that fat papa's cock like there's no tomorrow. But you know what this big, brusk, burly wants? - hot, young, stiff dick in his hole and he gets it big time. Xavi fucks his papa in every hole he can fit, and pumps his clenching twitching arse and hot throat until he's ready to blow his creamy, steamy young load!

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

Download Xavi Duran, Casio

Mental fuck frenzy at cardiff pride
cdccd0450bec2b52c123a3db660ea25e.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Danny Twink, Jake Ryder (20s), Reece Mckenzie, Tim Gottfrid

Mental Fuck Frenzy at Cardiff Pride with Gorgeous Cocky Welsh Real-Life Kick Boxer.Passionate sex of Group handsome guys.

Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7436kbps

Download Mental fuck frenzy at cardiff pride
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account