Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Trying Out the New Exclusive
397b232b73cdd3f3a9043f736cc0ec6d.jpg

Release Year: 2012

At BareTwinks our models are fresh young men who have just barely turned 18.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4481kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.8 MB
Download Trying Out the New Exclusive

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Adam and Luke
97cd37a9e2fa3183f952567cde61a6ca.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Adam Russo, Luke Harding
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Huge Dick, Hunks, Muscles, Rimming, Kissing, Masturbation, Tattoos
Video language: English

Sexy fucker Adam Russo can take dick, but he sure can give it too. Same goes for hot buck Luke Harding. Get them in a room together and Adam will dominate. Luke is facefucked, manhandled, shackled and hung up on a sling where Adam delivers a good pounding and drops a load.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2397kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 482.1 MB
Download Adam and Luke

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Afternoon Delight - Seth Stark & Conner Mason
6b7d5b69fc9b640aaba85cca5f7b6d0e.jpg

Conner is within the pool focusing on some exercise methods when Seth comes outside and starts to wash the swimming. Seth ties Conner within the swimming plus they begin to hug. The swimming is not as comfortable because it ought to be where Conner starts to hit Seth so that they proceed the poolside. Once that water dries down it becomes even cold so that they obtain bare and both proceed inside but this time around Seth is on his legs drawing on Conner's penis. Seth is prepared and difficult to fuck the nice tiny butt of Conner. He's Conner trip down and up his tricky penis passionately and gradually because they hug. Seth sets Conner on his back again to get further in his butt till he fucks the cum right out-of him after which Seth draws out his penis and blasts his comfortable fill throughout his torso.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4640kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 925.0 MB
Download Afternoon Delight - Seth Stark & Conner Mason

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

You will obey me!
b37a402b9bbdb7de12514a8452f20beb.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: JJ and Jayden
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Anyone that knows our boy Jayden Ellis, knows that he loves himself and big cock. If fact, Jayden is one of those boys that loves his sex ruff, hard, deep complete with a reward at the end. After meeting JJ Handler at the Ranch, Jayden couldn't wait to be on the receiving end of JJ's uncut cock.Jayden laid on the bed and worshiped JJ's shredded body with is tongue and mouth, kissing his abs and working his way down to JJ's big black cock. JJ made Jayden deep throat his swelling cock until Jayden wiped the tears from his eyes as he gladly asked for more.JJ wrapped his big uncut cock and put Jayden on all fours and made him take it from behind. Jayden begged for more as JJ slapped his ass and grabbed the back of his neck making him take it deeper and harder. JJ was just getting going so Jayden didn't know that he was in for a long ass .JJ put Jayden on his back and held his legs open wide and pumped him full of his black uncut piece of meat. Our black Southern stud JJ aggressively fucked Jayden slapping him around a little bit to make sure that Jayden knew who was in charge. After wrecking his hole for a good hour or more, JJ fucked the cum out of Jayden before he fed Jayden his gallon of chocolate milk.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 2441kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 392.3 MB
Download You will obey me!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ellis Eats Colt's Load
4384a2fb592da5ef2ba2948d0d2226b9.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

After being gone for a while, Ellis comes back ready to be fucked! With a few new tricks up his sleeve and a tougher and buffer Colt to make him get off- Ellis gets welcomed back with a thick, hard, throbbing bang!

First they start with a heated make out session that leaves both guys breathless. They get naked and Colt sucks hard on Ellis�s dick, works himself down to pleasure his taint, and eats him out. He spits on his hole and fingers him a bit to ready that tight hole!

Colt�s big cock takes Ellis by surprise! His abs are on full display while his ass his fully crammed. Colt makes Ellis deep throat then fucks him doggy style, owning his ass. When Ellis can�t take it anymore, he shoots his load then takes Colt�s load in his mouth and all over his face for a hot messy finish!

Duration: 1:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 21.4 MB
Download Ellis Eats Colt's Load

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sex on Cars - Taking Ad-Vantage
f1210f2d4615829f9e2bb938edb4b434.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: Kayden Gray & Alexis Belfort
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshot

Sam has taken boyfriend Kayden out on an errand in their flashy Aston Martin V8 Vantage convertible. He has to leave Kayden in the car to go and do something and tells him he won�t be long. It�s a beautifully sunny day in merry old England so Kayden doesn�t mind, he soaks up some rays and relaxes in thefort of an expensive sports car. Time passes and he gets a bit bored, that is until cute farmer boy Alexis stumbles across the parked up Aston and is instantly smitten� with the car. Kayden on the other hand fancies a bit of this sweet looking country boy. He strikes up conversation with him, he knows this motor is a pulling mag so barely even has to try. He offers him a seat in the drivers side, Alexis jumps at the chance and Kayden has him right where he wants him. �Feels good doesn�t it?� Kayden places his hand over Alexis�s. There is a pause, before both boys reach in for a sun kissed kiss. Who knows when Sam could be back? He better move things along, getting him out of the car so Alexis can guzzle down Kaydens huge monster meat, working his double tongue piercing over the head and thick shaft. Alexis takes his turn to get sucked off, stroking the sweat running down his abs in the heat of the sun as he does. Bending over the rear of the sports car and slowly backing onto Kaydens giant juicy cock, loving every second and inch of it. He rides Alexis right into the car, glistening with sweat and groaning with passion. Moving around to the front of the car Alexis supports himself on the bon using only his hands, giving Kayden unrivalled access to his levitating butt. A really beautiful position to fuck in! Intense, hot and tense all over. Flipping him over again they over the headlights before spraying both loads over the hot metal and glasswork. Sam arrives back to the car and apologises for his delay. Kayden says he needn�t worry, he kept himself amused.

Duration: 36:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 808.7 MB
Download Sex on Cars - Taking Ad-Vantage

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Hard fuck on a train
4c8ea45629c8339ab280529be7902245.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

In this weeks Out In Public I'm chillen with my friend Seikof and were at the train station trying to hunt for some ass and theres a lot of good ones walking around but we were in a bit of a hurry to reach our destination today but we run into a stud inside the train and my boy seikof just goes for it and the two hit it off quite well if you know what I mean..sex action right there in the train with everyone looking but that didn't stop them from doing what they love to do and let's just say that these two hit it off from the get go. Stay Tuned!.

Duration: 28:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 619.8 MB
Download Hard fuck on a train

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Nick North fucks Gaston Groupier
2fb48a020b1c3459702b35931d00519f.jpg

Dominant muscle master Nick North steps up and talks Gaston Croupier through whats about to happen, absolutely asserting his dominance from the very start! Calling him �boy�, open his mouth to spit in and slapping his pert bubble butt hard, he�s most certainly in charge. Pushing him down so he can have the height advantage, grabbing his harness and puling him in close he slowly dribbles out an offering to the sub who gratefully collects it open mouth. Pushing his head down further but lifting his ass up high, it�s a fucking slap fest, his perfectly juicy butt just begs to be beaten as well as eaten out! Nick pulls his cheeks apart and goes to town on his hole, tongue, fingers all warming him up for his aching hard cock. Pulling him back he slides deep into him, Gaston is an experienced bottom and take him with a painful pleasure, squeezing tight to let his Dom know he�s enjoying it. Enough foreplay, time to fuck hard. Using his harness for it�s intention he grabs hold and pounds him like he�s going to run away! Noisy Gaston groans with every deep thrust. Nick works his way over the top of him and pile-drives him into the bench, the muffled screams of the sub can still be heard, face pressed into leather. Time to let the boy do some work, Nick lays back and makes Gaston ride him, smacking his peachy bouncing ass just for fun as he does. Holding him up Nick power thrusts in to Gaston�s fuckhole, if you thought he was loud before this takes the prize! Rolling him back in a scissors split, Nick shows off his flexibility by changing from laying down into missionary with out straining a muscle, only to fuck the cum out of noisy Gaston. He�s not done with him yet, facial time as the Dom blows his load over a sweaty, panting and still eager face.

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 538.7 MB
Download Nick North fucks Gaston Groupier

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

BiLatin Men - Cut & Vicente
54adb973d51626b8127edf6565e03807.jpg

Looking at these Nude Gay Latin Men Pictures almost got me busted by my girlfriend. I love girls but damn bro the Naked Latino Men Videos on here make want to hold one of those big ass dicks in my hands. Never been with a man before. Mexican Cock gets me fucken hard. When I fuck my girl I think about the Latin Men Pictures on this site. I need to let her know whats going on. I hope she'll be down and open to bring another dude. I hope I'm bi lol. I eat the pussy real good but damn what I want! A fat Mexican Cock In my mouth then to sit on it!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1743kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 158.6 MB
Download BiLatin Men - Cut & Vicente

Fileboom Premium Account