Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wet Palms - Jason Adonis & Rod Barry
9b9d3d5d332131dcba4d33e25a13156c.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: JetSet

Jason Adonis provides among his best erotic shows actually in a picture that discovers Rod Barry performing exactly the same

Format: avi
Duration: 21:38
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1485kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 267.2 MB
Download Wet Palms - Jason Adonis & Rod Barry

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Barebacking 19 Year Old Georgia Peach & Cumming In His Ass
650aa8feb6328c632287fa92fe675c10.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BoySHalfwayHouse
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Daddy, Twink, Fingering, Cross Generation, Tattoos

Our 19 year old resident with all the tats is a misbehaving little fuck. He really gets on the house managers' nerves almost all the time. After having an unauthorized guest over the night before, we had all had enough. Fortunately, I was horny and needed to bust a load. Unfortunately, this little prick is a squirming 19 year old with an ass that's almost too tight to plow. Getting my dick inside him was harder that pouunding a fence post into granite. The video begins by us trying to put him in his place. I step on him and spit on him. Then I make him go down on my cock. His mouth is small just like him, so it felt good when he wrapped his lips around my dick. He doesn't use teeth, which is really nice. Getting my dick in his ass was another story. It took a while, and the whole time he kept resisting. I finally managed to get some good fucking in for a bit, but I had to keep yelling at him about not trying to run away. After quite a bit of trying to pry open his man-cunt, I finally just shoved my cock inside him and came in his ass. Good closeup of my jizz running out of his hole and down his gooch. He was not too happy about it, but I'm pretty sure he will need a lot more punishment before he can take a cock better.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:11
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1865kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 328.5 MB
Download Barebacking 19 Year Old Georgia Peach & Cumming In His Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Naked Sword - International Playboys - Cockfest in the Castro - Ken Rodeo & Brute Club
232b8cff574620010d3bbf13aaf732f2.jpg

International Playboys Brute Club and Ken Rodeo are in San Francisco for Pride and decide to meet up in the Castro. They head straight back to Brute�s spot where Ken wraps his dick-sucking lips around Brute�s massive uncut cock and swallows it balls-deep. Brute lives up to his name and brutally fucks Ken�s pretty face then surprises everyone, even himself, by going down on Ken and sucking his perfect cock - Brute�s first time on camera! Ken rolls over and offers his juicy bubble-butt for the taking. Brute shoves his cock deep in Ken�s hole and fucks a load out of him then jerks his cock off into Ken�s hot mouth. Happy Pride!

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.0 MB
Download Naked Sword - International Playboys - Cockfest in the Castro - Ken Rodeo & Brute Club

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Raw Show Cam
22583fcd3b774f52e1415074435fbbcd.jpg

Cast: Carlos Leao, Sergyo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spittig, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

You know how much on Fuckermate we love interracial encounter and this week we are happy to bring to you this hot session with our brazilian mate Carlos and our sexy spanish bottom Sergyo, that you already met in some of our most recents videos.
The two mates begin kissing each other with passion but soon the temperature in the room rises up: given the size of the bulge that Carlos got in his pants what else would you ever expect? Sergio doesn�t want to waste any seconds and soon he starts licking and sucking the XXL dick of his horny buddy. The intense action that follows is full of explosive fucking and hard pounding that you surely don�t want to miss! Enjoy!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5085kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 925.3 MB
Download Raw Show Cam

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Dr Dani Robles Examines Tony Gys
10ce4cd91055621076dc98d767200966.jpeg

Studio: Men At Play

Word is getting around about the new Doctor in town and his unorthodox treatments and the patients are lining up around the block to get serviced by the handsome Doctor. And his his next patient 28 year old, muscle boy Tony Gys does little to hide his flirtiness, getting Dr Dani even more turned on and rock-hard in his suit trousers. All he can do is imagine what hes packing inside his shorts and so he quickly asks him to get undressed for a more hands on examination - but as soon as he sees Tonys raging hard-on its more than his hands that he uses, going down on him and taking his uncut dick deep in his throat and working his dick until the pleasure is too much to hold and he nearly shoots his loads right there. But Tony wants much more, stripping Dani off his suit and getting his hole nice and loose to pound his ass non-stop with his massive tool until he finally gives the Doctor a face-full of his hot and sticky cum. Are you ready? The Doctor will see you now!

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 339.8 MB
Download Dr Dani Robles Examines Tony Gys

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Liam fucks the cum out of Michael (Liam Cyber, Michael DelRay)
778570f530e3188f1b801655a08fb98d.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming.

Life is better naked. Life is also better with friends. So why not be naked with friends? These guys spent most of their trip here with minimal clothes on (this was obviously encouraged). Their chemistry was on point too, which made this sex that much better. Michael has a nice fat cock, which Liam had no problem completely deep throating. It was fucking impressive. Michael is completely versatile, but insatiable when it comes to bottoming! Gotta love those power top/bottoms. Liam fucked him in almost every position� until Michael climbed on top and it hit that perfect spot and he blew his load straight into the air!

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 671.9 MB
Download Liam fucks the cum out of Michael (Liam Cyber, Michael DelRay)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bareback Bottom Boys Massive Facial!
b5b15c8a64807f60caf61e5fead43aff.jpg

Cast: Jason Valencia, Seth Cane
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Tattoos, Facial, Masturbation, Twinks, Kissing, Bareback, Deep Throat, Shaved, Missionary

Both boys are stunning and both have gorgeous cocks they're hungry to gobble on, but it's Seth getting most of the fun in this pairing with gorgeous hung top Jason! After swapping their delicious lengths in some excellent oral (with deepthroating too!) Seth gets a ball-swinging fuck all over the bed, wanks his cum out over himself as Jason slides in and out of his hole, then gets one of the biggest and messiest cum facials we've ever seen! That's what we call a rewarding climax.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 661.3 MB
Download Bareback Bottom Boys Massive Facial!

Fileboom Premium Account