Long Brutal Milking on Her Leotard

Starring: Sarah Diavola

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Long Brutal Milking on Her Leotard
Format: mp4
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:37, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 228 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sarah Diavola is wearing shiny tan pantyhose, sneakers and a tight high cut leotard. She's Draven Navarro's balls and smothering his face with her crotch and ass. She makes him beg to cum after a lot of teasing and .

When she finally starts to jerk him off, his cock takes a while to get hard because of all the ball . Step-Mommy takes her time and strokes and edges him until he's rock hard. She tells him he'll be licking all his cum off Step-Mommy's body, and then makes him do it.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP.
Keywords: sarah diavola, draven navarro, handjob, edging, ballbusting, cbt, face sitting, leotard pantyhose, sneakers, cum on pantyhose, cum eating.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.01 GB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

stachoo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

CLEAN MY BOYFRIENDS CUM OUT - ALANA

Starring: Alana Evans

General:
Name: TVG_CLEAN MY BOYFRIENDS CUM OUT - ALANA
Size: 87.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 2000 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

"My boyfriend was messy today. I want you to eat my boyfiends juice. First out of my panties. And now out of MY PUSSY." Alana teaches her husband to suck it all out and eat it all up. While She rides his face to another orgasm. - Alana Evans - 5:40 Minutes

FEATURES: FACESITTING, CUCKOLDING, PUSSY LICKING, HUMILIATION

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: facesitting, cuckolding, pussy licking, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 87.42 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

STROKE IT HARD AND SLAP IT - ALANA

Starring: Alana Evans

General:
Name: TVG_STROKE IT HARD AND SLAP IT - ALANA
Size: 331.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:11, 4535 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 3 Kbps, 44 Khz

The best you can ever get is my hands. No way you would ever get my pussy, or even my mouth. Your only worthy of My Spit. Slut boy gets drained, humiliated and has post orgasmic cock, and then has to go back to his office with cum stains on his pants. FEATURES: HANDJOBS, RUINED ORGASM, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE AND DENIAL

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS.
Keywords: handjobs, ruined orgasm, female domination, tease and denial.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.68 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Dancing in the New Cockbox with Camil 3

Starring: Mistress Camila

General:
Name: VAR_Dancing in the New Cockbox with Camil 3
Size: 589.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 7981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Camil continues her dance with her beautiful long legs and amazing dancer feet, now she chooses her favorite pair of boots, the slave's cock is now so trampled on and continues to be crushed by the amazing Camil, his little cock is already so trampled that it looks like ears of boxer after a battle in the ring, but Camil just keeps going. Unfortunately, as the slave already knows, the site has rules regarding red liquids, reaching the end then signaling Camil to take a break and finish, but still counting with more to come.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH, FEMALE DOMINATION, STOMPING.
Keywords: boot, shoe fetish, cock trampling, footdom, cock crush, cockbox, cock trample, dance.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 589.92 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Broken Over And Over

Starring: Empress Jennifer,Princess Cindi

General:
Name: AMG_Broken Over And Over
Size: 738.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 12033 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Empress Jennifer is running the camera for this clip

I get my turn running the camera and I cant help but taunt this slave from behind the camera while Princess Cindi and Princess Beverly take turns whipping this new slave. They whipped him until he quits but that was just like 4 minutes into it because they went heavy and rapid fire on him, haha! Soooo what could we do but get him to beg for more, right? He cant quit YET! Otherwise our video will SUCK! :(

So We kept getting this slave to break over and over and over- each time I bet he thought he was going to lose his skin from those whips, haha! I even cheated a little and jumped out from behind the camera :) All the slaves fear me because they know I can cause a ton of pain- and I love that fear. I feed on it.

So I finished him off for good at about the 8 minute mark and sent him home with a locked steel chastity cage on for good measure! (So we KNOW he will come running back the next time we want to use him - whether he wants to be beaten some more or not - if he wants to ever get that thing off his cock! LOL!)

*This slave really does break over and over and beg for mercy. Mercy which doesnt come until we are done with him! It was his first time coming to Mean Girl Manor and he said he wanted to be Our pain slavebut maybe he couldnt handle as much as he thought?? LOL

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Princess Cindi

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: BONDAGE, BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING.
Keywords: jenn, beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 738.88 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Flip Flop Licker Exposed

Starring: Princess Mya

General:
Name: AMG_Flip Flop Licker Exposed
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:20, 11988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

PAID CUSTOM VIDEO REQUEST - At the beginning, I wear flip flops and seduce you to lick the dirt off my flip flop. Then I take my dirty flip flop off and seduce you to lick my foot but you need to give me your Facebook password. Then I take photos of you while you are licking my feet and ask you if it is dirty. After taking the photos, I laugh at you and say that I will put it on your Facebook and tells all your friends you are my slave as you say you like licking my dirty feet.

You have no choice but being my slave for whole life. Then I seduce you and count down 10seconds for you to cum for me. Then I start videoing you with my phone and seduce you to lick your own cum for the first time for me. Then I laugh at you when you lick it and say I will put the video on the internet.

Girls:
Princess Mya

Category: CUM COUNTDOWN
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, CUM COUNTDOWN, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: mya.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.14 GB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account