stachoo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

File Name : 1041 - Whips & Wands.wmv
File Size : 751.72 MB
Resolution : 1024x576
Duration : 00:32:57
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 3 000 Kbps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Slave Red is shackled spreadeagled against the dungeon wall and given a hard back flogging and whipping until his nerve endings are jangling nicely, then I release him, only to push a big black butt plug into his ass and duct tape him to my torture chair! Once he is securely fastened and can't resist, I bring out my new violet wand and test out a couple of the many attachments on his anatomy... First I shock him with my electrified fingertips, then move onto the more intense roller attachment before finally testing out the wart removal tool using his nipples as my test subjects! There is just time for a little bit of wax and heat torture for poor slave Red, who has been sitting on that big black butt plug throughout his ordeal. (Duration 32m58s)
Published Sunday 15th of November 2015
Keywords: heels, other activities, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, nipple torture, dungeon.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM
Download "1041 - Whips _ Wands.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

stachoo

File Name : 1073 - Lexi Vs Tom - To Fight You Need Balls.wmv
File Size : 700.54 MB
Duration : 00:30:40
We've found a GEM of a new ballbuster for you, exclusively at Ballbusting World! Meet Lexi, a sadistic westcountry girl with a natural flare for busting balls! When Rupert tells Lexi that you need balls to be able to fight, Lexi decides to prove that the complete opposite is true. A half hour bout of what can only be described as brutal and frenzied ballbusting ensues, with Lexi laying into Rupert's balls until there can be hardly anything left of them! Poor Rupert - this is one fight where someone should have thrown in the towel for him! Top class ballbusting! Lexi is one to watch. (Duration 30m40s)
Published Thursday 21st of June 2012
Keywords: kicking, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, punching, humiliating, trainers/flat shoes, sport, lexi.
Download "1073 - Lexi Vs Tom - To Fight You Need Balls.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

stachoo

File Name : Perverted Hotel Games (Mistress Rose).mp4
File Size : 397.89 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:18
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Rose is telling a story about hotel guests she caught doing dirty things likes masturbating in the hotel room. She not only tells about the punishment for that kind of perverts , she also shows it on a victim right in the hotel room. He is forced to spread the legs lying there on the bed and present the uncovered balls for a extreme painful ball beating. She is wondering why the cock gets harder and harder while the balls turn red and sore... Length 10:18 minutes.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: N/A
Download "Perverted Hotel Games (Mistress Rose).mp4" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

File Name : Chastised Stocking Slut (Goddess Brianna, Stevie Shae).mp4
File Size : 634.3 MB
Duration : 00:07:17
Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Goddess Brianna and Mistress Stevie turn their chastised slave into a stocking foot faggot, making him smell and lick their sweaty dirty stockings.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, Foot Worship
Download "Chastised Stocking Slut (Goddess Brianna, Stevie Shae).mp4" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Captured by Wonder Jade (Jade Indica) / Wonder Woman's Golden Lasso of Truth

File Name : 2012-02-12 - Captured by Wonder Jade (Jade Indica).mp4
File Size : 145.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:15
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 112 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Captured and HUMILIATED by Wonder Woman and her Lasso of Truth.
Caylipto tried to capture Wonder Woman, but he was no match for her golden lasso. She ties her golden lasso of truth around the pathetic Caylipto and forces him to confess what his plans were to do with her once he captured her. Caylipto confesses he wanted to capture her in order to have sex with her. Wonder Woman un-zips Caylipto's costume and laughs at his tiny dick, "You wanted to fuck me with this tiny thing?"
Wonder Woman pulls down her blue briefs and forces the defeated Caylipto to sniff her sweaty super hero ass. She grinds her pantyhose ass all over his face. The only thing he is good for is sniffing her crime fighting ass.
Category: SUPERHEROINES
Download "2012-02-12 - Captured by Wonder Jade (Jade Indica).mp4" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

stachoo

File Name : 1160 - Jessica, Shay & Hoop - Chained & Vulnerable.wmv
File Size : 700.26 MB
Duration : 00:30:41
Slave Hoop hates being smothered, so what better way to make him suffer than to chain him up and leave him at the mercy of cruel smother-queens Shay and Jessica? Hoop is unable to move and very vulnerable - just perfect for the sexy dommes to facesit! He will breathe when they say so, IF they decide to grant him a breath! (Duration 30m41s)
Published Thursday 3rd of January 2013
Keywords: shay, lingerie, restraint / bondage, 2 or more sitters, heels, jessica, dungeon, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING
Download "1160 - Jessica, Shay _ Hoop - Chained _ Vulnerable.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

File Name : 1042 - Athlete's Foot!.wmv
File Size : 684.61 MB
Duration : 00:29:53
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 3 000 Kbps, 59.940 (59940/1000) fps
Jerome gets publicly trampled and made to lick clean my dirty trainers and feet in this extreme outdoor foot humiliation video! I'm out jogging when Jerome comments on my bouncing boobs as I pass by him at the edge of a pond. This is all the motivation I need to kick Jerome to the floor and trample him full weight all over with my muddy running shoes. But the suffering doesn't stop there for Jerome as I make him lick the filthy soles of my sweaty shoes and then get him to sniff the insides. I step into the muddy edge of the pond and get my bare feet completely covered in thick, sticky mud then make Jerome lick every speck of it off my soles and toes. Jerome really suffers from start to finish - head trampling, body trampling, shoe and foot licking and sniffing and generally being crushed and humiliated beneath me! (Duration 29m54s)
Published Thursday 12th of May 2011
Keywords: foot worship, barefoot, trampling, sport, nikki, humiliating, outdoors, summer.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM
Download "1042 - Athlete's Foot!.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

File Name : 1072 - Nikki, Dee, Chloe, Rebekah, Jessica Vs Jerome - Ballbusting Deathwish.wmv
File Size : 647.42 MB
Duration : 00:28:21
Filmed before a live audience! Our first ever 5-on-1 ballbusting movie! Nikki, Jessica, Rebekah, Dee and Chloe team up to make a ballbusting tag team. Their opponent is Jerome, keen to prove that all the ballbusting in our movies is real, and that he has balls of steel! Jerome gets cheered on by the audience as he tries to stay standing and take everything the girls have to offer him! The gang of girls get more and more vicious and kick harder and harder as the game progresses, each trying to outdo the one before her! This really is a cracking video - fun AND harsh! (Duration 28m21s)
Published Thursday 7th of June 2012
Keywords: kicking, kneeing, trampling, dresses and skirts, foot worship, dynamo, barefoot, 2 or more ballbusters, heels, chloe, trainers/flat shoes, nikki, jessica, rebekah.
Download "1072 - Nikki, Dee, Chloe, Rebekah, Jessica Vs Jerome - Ballbusting Deathwish.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

stachoo

File Name : Perverted Hotel Games 2 (Mistress Rose).wmv
File Size : 298.34 MB
Duration : 00:08:14
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 4 989 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.0 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

The slave is reaching his limits when the wicked maid kicks him in the balls and punishs him with hard face slaps. And even more cruel ball busting is waiting for him. Length 8:14 minutes.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: rose

Download "Perverted Hotel Games 2 (Mistress Rose).wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

File Name : Chastity Bitch is Milked (Evita Pozzi).mp4
File Size : 348.01 MB
Duration : 00:05:23
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 121 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

It is milking day at Mistress Evita's sperm farm. She keeps her male bitches in chastity in between milking. She enjoys how swollen their balls get from going months without an orgasm. As Evita milks a male bitch who has been in chastity for 30 plus day she smiles. As soon as she extracts a load from this slut, his cock will be locked back up. This time for 60 days!

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, CHASTITY

Download "Chastity Bitch is Milked (Evita Pozzi).mp4" for free

Fileboom Premium Account