stachoo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

File Name : 1036 - Strap On Slut II.wmv
File Size : 649.82 MB
Resolution : 1024x576
Duration : 00:28:31
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 3 000 Kbps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
It's time for my slave to undergo some more strap-on training, and I have a big one for his ass today! I decide I better not just push it straight in, so give his ass some training with a smaller toy and plenty of fingers to stretch it before I slip in my big pink strap on. My slave Red has been instructed to keep quiet as I shag his bum, but he can't help the odd little whimper as the huge cock slides in to the hilt! (Duration 28m31s)
Published Thursday 17th of February 2011
Keywords: strap-on, heels, pvc & fetish, nikki, dungeon.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM
Download "1036 - Strap On Slut II.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

stachoo

File Name : 1078 - Nikki, Mistress Rouge, Rupert - Gone in 20 Minutes.wmv
File Size : 436.12 MB
Duration : 00:19:08
Harsh Mistresses Nikki and Rouge make short work of Rupert's balls in this week's new video! The rubber clad sadists set about busting Rupert until he is down and out on the floor, and achieve their aim in record time! These women love to see a man in testicular pain, and take great pleasure in kicking, kneeing, slapping and punching him in the nuts until he is a broken and very sore man! Excellent verbal from the dominant ladies as they explain to Rupert why he, like all men, is pathetic and inferior. (Duration 19m08s)
Published Thursday 30th of August 2012
Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, pvc & fetish, squeezing, trampling, dresses and skirts, slapping, humiliating, barefoot, heels, 2 or more ballbusters, boots, nikki, dungeon, mistress rouge.
Download "1078 - Nikki, Mistress Rouge, Rupert - Gone in 20 Minutes.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

stachoo

File Name : Pantyhose and High Heels (Victoria Valente).mp4
File Size : 209.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:28
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 935 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
She kicks him in the balls with her high heels. After she floored him with a rude kick, she sits on him with her shiny pantyhose to beat up his balls while he is lying under her...Length 5:28 minutes.
Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, CBT, HIGH HEELS, BALLBUSTING
Keywords: victoria, valente
Download "Pantyhose and High Heels (Victoria Valente).mp4" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

File Name : Charli's Pleasure Slave (Charley Hart, Vendetta).wmv
File Size : 125.62 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:41
Video : WMV1 (WMV1), 2 500 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA3), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Mistress Vendetta introduces Mistress Charli to one of the estate stable slaves tasked with the job of pleasuring any Mistresses that desires it with an orgasm. Of course, as a lowly slave, he has to do so by using a dildo harness that gags him from speaking, not with his own body in any way.
As the slave serves his purpose as Charli's human dildo, Vendetta uses her riding crop on his ass to make sure he does not slack off performing his duties. Charli moans with pleasure as the slave's face bobs up and down, pleasuring her pussy with each stroke. When Charli is abut to cum, she brings herself to a climax using a vibrator. Having served his purpose, the slave will now be ignored until another Mistress has a use for him. He has been nothing but a human dildo, not even allowed to speak.
Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: DILDO FUCKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, ELECTRIC PLAY, SPANKING F/M
Download "Charli's Pleasure Slave (Charley Hart, Vendetta).wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

File Name : 2012-02-09 - Submit to her Whip (Coral Korrupt).mp4
File Size : 108.56 MB
Duration : 00:04:40
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 119 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Coral always pushes her slaves to satisfy her sadistic desires. Coral takes out the METAL WHIP that's especially brutal. Slave is ordered to kneel on her cold concrete basement floor and submit to her whip. She whips his back and ass until he begs for mercy. Coral just laughs at his suffering and continues her whipping.
Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM
Download "2012-02-09 - Submit to her Whip (Coral Korrupt).mp4" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

stachoo

File Name : 1165 - Chloe, Emma & Robert - Encased & Smothered.wmv
File Size : 689.46 MB
Duration : 00:30:12
What a lucky boy! Robert is shrink wrapped and locked in the smotherbox, and at the mercy of two of the hottest Dommes in the UK, Emma and Chloe. The smotherbox does its job perfectly and Robert is held nicely in place for the girls to play with. Chloe and Emma make a wickedly sadistic combination and have a great sexual chemistry with each other as they torment their prey. (Duration 30m13s)
Published Thursday 7th of February 2013
Keywords: dresses and skirts, emma, breast smothering, lingerie, smotherbox, restraint / bondage, barefoot, 2 or more sitters, boots, chloe, dungeon, thong / g-string, stockings, pvc & fetish, topless.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING
Download "1165 - Chloe, Emma _ Robert - Encased _ Smothered.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

File Name : 1037 - Flattened.wmv
File Size : 689.44 MB
Duration : 00:30:14
My very popular cock trampling table makes a longer appearance this time around as I subject Jerome to a long and very hard cock flattening session. Beginning in some gorgeous killer heels I give Jerome's cock and balls a really good squishing under the soles and heels of my gorgeous shoes before slipping them off my feet so that I can feel exactly what I'm doing! There is something delightfully fun about standing full weight on a completely exposed and helpless cock and balls and feeling them get more and more crushed underneath me, and I just get more and more sadistic as the video goes on. Look out for the last 5 or so minutes of this video where I get really carried away, stamping and even jumping full weight on Jerome's poor cock and balls! (Duration 30m15s)
Published Sunday 15th of November 2015
Keywords: ballbusting, heels, lingerie, nikki, trampling, foot worship, barefoot.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM
Download "1037 - Flattened.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

File Name : 1077 - Lexi & Jerome - Ballbusting Trade.wmv
File Size : 678.82 MB
Duration : 00:29:43
We loved Lexi's sadistic ballbusting debut so much, we couldn't wait any longer to get her back busting balls for us! This time Jerome is the lamb to the slaughter, as he makes a deal with Lexi - if she can kick his nuts, he can sniff and lick her feet! Lexi clearly loves busting balls and really gets into it, giving Jerome an incredibly hard busting. We do love seeing girls enjoy themselves at a man's balls' expense! (Duration 29m44s)
Published Thursday 16th of August 2012
Keywords: kicking, trampling, dresses and skirts, foot worship, barefoot, heels, domestic, lexi.
Download "1077 - Lexi _ Jerome - Ballbusting Trade.wmv" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

stachoo

File Name : Pay for touching My Ass! (Amy).mp4
File Size : 432.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:10
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
He is ordered to oil up her big round ass. But he is warned when he is not able to do a proper massage, this girl is a brutal ballbuster! He jerks his cock instead concentrating on his job, so it came as it had to come... She starts kicking him hard with her big high heel boots. Then she changed her mind and want him to make his cock hard, because she likes to see a big dangling cock in front of her when she kicks a man in the balls... and smother her ass with his face at the same time. Then she orders him to stand in front of her, legs apart and she starts to give him full force ball kicks, while she just laughs when he is in big pain... These kicks are so hard, no wonder his cock shrivels up in front of the laughing Mistress!
This video is for ass worshipers and ballbusting fans alike.
Length 11 minutes.
Category: ASIAN GODDESS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, GLOVE FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE
Keywords: amy
Download "Pay for touching My Ass! (Amy).mp4" for free

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Charlyse & Kendra Slave Fuck Part 1 (Charlyse Angel, Kendra James) / Kendra and Charlyse's Fuck Toy

File Name : Charlyse & Kendra Slave Fuck Part 1 (Charlyse Angel, Kendra James).wmv
File Size : 146.28 MB
Duration : 00:07:48
Video : WMV1 (WMV1), 2 500 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA3), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Kendra James and Charlyse Angel are two lesbian Dominant Mistresses who own male slaves only for their own amusement. This particular slave has been in 90 days of chastity and is dying to cum. The women know that he desires their hot bodies and use that knowledge to tease him in frustrating ways. The women kiss, lick and fondle each other right in front of him dangling the key reminding him of who owns and controls him now. They finally decide to let his throbbing aching cock loose to use as a dildo. IF he cums, he will pay the price.
Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMDOM, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM SEX
Keywords: kendra james, charlyse angel, clubdom, chastity, femdom, female domination, bdsm
Download "Charlyse Angel _ Kendra (Charlyse Angel, Kendra James).mp4" for free

Fileboom Premium Account