XXX Comics ***

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Haneto
d737ade39e188b32cc37fa3c1910ac0d.jpg

The collection of comics Haneto is presented to your attention.
Type: Misc
Genre: 3DCG, Animation, Dildo, Oral, Solo, Tittyfuck
Size: 402 MB
Permission of pages: from 800*450 to 3500*1800
Number of pages: 330
Format: JPG, Gif

File size: 405.7 MB
Download Haneto

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

petraX

InCase Collection
31b0d53fdde1a05efda4787e3a43e68e.jpg

Release Year: 2017

They draw a lot of stuff, including a long running comic about a shortstacked halfling and a bunch of femboy (though always over 18) smut. This collection has all the comics collected, along with their assorted one-off works. My favorite would be the Xenobiology story, smoking hot in terms of both story and art. Plenty of stuff for most tastes in here.

File size: 797.0 MB
Download InCase Collection

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

KamiNitro NitroTitan AmiUniverse ModeS3V3N Artist Collection
3c3a20b50e44d4b9a48bf7c5495983a9.jpg

Release Year: 2017

I was addicted to his stuff a while back. Even when he claimed he was a she. I know, confusing, but apparently at one point it was sensual to think of the artists as women. KamiNitro is an awesome artist. He/She specializes in Vore and BBW comics. I'm a BBW man myself so this is a special treat. And honestly, nobody bothers to draw that fatties anymore so it's hard to find the comics as it is. While the vore is a bit overblown, how could it be hentai if it wasn't. Aside from the vore, there is a ton of different vorish eating sexual acts. It's hard to define if you don't know what vore is, but this entire pack isn't just that, but a good solid deal of youth, inc*st, r*pe, coercion etc... Basically the same thing all my packs are just in this one some of the fatty giantess women eat little girls! I hope you enjoy what was once one of my more favorite artists.

File size: 808.2 MB
Download KamiNitro NitroTitan AmiUniverse ModeS3V3N Artist Collection

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

petraX