Women mistress playing with their slaves

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

dduubb

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kendall Karson - Your Cum is Mine (1080p)

Year: 2015 Genre: Femdom POV, Handjobs, Milking
Description: Mistress Kendall has taken complete control of your cock to slowly, tortuously tease every last drop of cum from your balls. If you can resist cumming from my expert milking techniques then you won't be forced to eat your entire load. Of course no man has ever had the self control to resist my slow teasing strokes and know you will be begging for release within two pumps. I bet I can even get your cock so hard and horny I could get you to cum uncontrollably with just the lightest touch of a finger. Models: Kendall Karson

Size: 424 MB Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 38 s Type: 1080p

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

dduubb

Allie Knox - Princess's pussy servant (1080p)

Year: 2015 Genre: Female Domination, Pussy Worship, Oral Servitude
Description: I newly purchased man-pet is being trained as a yoni licking servant. She has him kneel at her altar to satisfy her cunt. Goddess Allie instructs him to orally make move to her divine yoni. She inspects his pleasure tool by stroking in very close proximity to her pussy. She is evaluating it for stamina to see if he is a good candidate to one day become a sex tantra slave. He will serve in her Queendom as a sex slave, kneeling and ready to please her every sexual desire. Models: Allie

Size: 439 MB Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 22 s Type: 1080p

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Salma (1080p)

Year: 2015 Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, BlowJob, Humilating
Description: Salma cruising the city in search of real men. The one she�s married do can barely be called a male creature � he is a worthless toy who, nevertheless, provides for her. It is his money that still keeps their marriage intact. Nevertheless, she has all the fun she wants and her helpless cuckold has got no other choice but to bear with it. Models: Salma

Size: 676 MB Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 22 min 31 s Type: 1080p

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account