Women In Charge! HD 720p > (Mixed Femdom Collection)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

miaa_n

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sometimes You Just Need Oral Service

Do not know when the need may arise licking pussy at dominoes. This can happen at any time, for these three ladies, so it's good that they keep a slave in the closet for just such purposes. They communicate at home for dinner, when suddenly Domina Dani feels the need for such a service (cunnilingus), it produces a slave out of the closet and he performs his duties, while the other girls continue to talk about their sexual adventures. In the end, a well-fed slave Domina Dani pushes back and locks it back into the closet and joins the girls to continue. It does not take much time to dominatrix Diana. With envy, her friend Dani got oral pleasure, she apologizes, removes and returns the animal-slave out of the closet, putting him right back to work to lick between my legs. I get what I want, Diana returns back to the slave in the closet and all the girls are still talking about sex.

File: femko320.mp4
Size: 620902680 bytes (592.14 MiB), duration: 00:10:06, avg.bitrate: 8197 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r)

download: http://smplace.com/download?/file/80441607/femko320.mp4

download: femko320.mp4

download: femko320.mp4 - 592.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

miaa_n

After Party 1

Two Goddesses come back from a night of dancing at a club. They are all over each other and are in the mood for an after party. There is a reason for one, after one of the Goddesses confesses to having a home slave, who happens to be the owner of the apartment she's staying in. Both girls decide to have some fun with him and use him as their toilet, ashtray and spitoon. They make him drink their piss and lick it off the floor and off of their shoes. They have the slave wipe their wet pussies with toilet paper and eat it. The slave is made to worship their smelly feet, eat the ash from their cigarettes and swallow their spit.

File: femko322.wmv
Size: 110670846 bytes (105.54 MiB), duration: 00:03:55, avg.bitrate: 3768 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 96 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3584 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

download: http://smplace.com/download?/file/80946330/femko322.wmv

download: femko322.wmv

download: femko322.wmv - 105.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

miaa_n

After Party 2

Two Goddesses come back from a night of dancing at a club. They are all over each other and are in the mood for an after party. There is a reason for one, after one of the Goddesses confesses to having a home slave, who happens to be the owner of the apartment she's staying in. Both girls decide to have some fun with him and use him as their toilet, ashtray and spitoon. They make him drink their piss and lick it off the floor and off of their shoes. They have the slave wipe their wet pussies with toilet paper and eat it. The slave is made to worship their smelly feet, eat the ash from their cigarettes and swallow their spit.

File: femko323.wmv
Size: 111022840 bytes (105.88 MiB), duration: 00:03:56, avg.bitrate: 3763 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 96 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3584 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

download: http://smplace.com/download?/file/80946329/femko323.wmv

download: femko323.wmv

download: femko323.wmv - 105.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

miaa_n

Kicked around the floor

Its feeding time for my bitch which means he is allowed to eat trodden on mashed up food from my precious feet and chewed up food from my precious mouth. I chew and spew his dinner onto the floor and force him down to eat it, then i trample a pork pie into the wooden floor and rub his nose in it forcing him to eat it off my feet. This filthy bitch is lucky to be getting anything to eat, and to eat it off my feet is the highest treat he is likely to get from me. After a while i start to force feed him stuffing full pork pies into his mouth and ordering him to chew and swallow quickly for me. The pathetic bitch he is does everything he's told. If i shove my foot up his ass he will lick the brown mess off it and thank me! At the end i force his head back and let him think im gona spew lemonade into his mouth, but I SPIT IT STRAIGHT INTO HIS EYES MAKING THEM STING!!! HAHAHAHA!

File: femko324.wmv
Size: 97655195 bytes (93.13 MiB), duration: 00:06:08, avg.bitrate: 2123 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r)

download: http://smplace.com/download?/file/81597468/femko324.wmv

download: femko324.wmv

download: femko324.wmv - 93.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

miaa_n

Feeding time at the zoo

This useless fuck can't follow simple orders, so i put him on all fours and kicked him around the floor like a bad d0g. Im wearing sharp high heels and i enjoy stabbing them into his flesh between the kicks. The slave begs and screams like the pathetic skinny little worm he is as i make him suffer. I actually preferred kicking him with the point of my heels as it caused him more pain and made his cries even louder. "Please no more Princess" HAHAHA! "I give in!" HAHAHA. This slave is the biggest pussy i've ever met!

File: femko325.wmv
Size: 250677895 bytes (239.07 MiB), duration: 00:10:13, avg.bitrate: 3271 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 320 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2913 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

download: http://smplace.com/download?/file/81597620/femko325.wmv

download: femko325.wmv

download: femko325.wmv - 239.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

miaa_n

Pole dance for chastity cum eater

I love forcing weak slaves to do degrading things for me. I lock him up in a chastity belt and decide to torment him. He is on his knees watching me dance the pole, i tease the fuck out of him while his dick is locked in chastity. I seductively tease him with his chastity key as i pull my knickers down and force his cock to go hard in his cage. It was fun watching him suffer for me. I gave him the hottest pole dance ever to make sure his cock was rock hard and bulging i its cage. I flaunt my pussy and ass in his face making him desperate. Then i tell him i will allow him out of his chastity cage if he will do one little thing for me. I want to see him jerk off and eat his cum for me. I make him beg me for his key while i continue to dance the pole teasing him. Finally after all the begging I throw him his key and he un cages his dick and starts to jerk off in front of me. I put a black leather chair in front of his cock and tell him to cum on it for me, and when he does i force his head down into his puddle of worthless cum and force him to lick it up like a filthy little cum slut. Its good to know how much influence i have over him.

File: femko326.wmv
Size: 373718334 bytes (356.41 MiB), duration: 00:15:14, avg.bitrate: 3271 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2924 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

download: http://smplace.com/download?/file/82139854/femko326.wmv

download: femko326.wmv

download: femko326.wmv - 356.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

miaa_n

Busting nutz

I enjoy kicking pathetic slaves in their balls. The only reason slaves have balls is for me to kick them. My slave is down on his knees and im in the mood for giving his balls an extreme kicking, but he's such a pussy that he tries to protect them by bending his fat belly down in the way. So i kick him hard in his belly instead. Then i tied him to the cross and left him there for 2 hours while i went out for dinner. When i came back i continue to give him a good kicking. I manage to get a good few hard kicks in his balls while he tries to defend himself. He then gets carried away and runs around the cross while being tied with rope trying to escape from me. Its pathetic really, but that's what i had to deal with. I have to be honest, i don't manage to get a whole lots of clean kicks to his balls because he is a wimp and tried to hard to protect them from me. WARNING: This is my angry little mouse slave, he gets very aggressive when i beat and hurt him. He screams, shouts and throws tantrums. Some people may find this disturbing, but i love it and enjoy seeing his natural reactions as i torment and attack him.

File: femko327.wmv
Size: 246030476 bytes (234.63 MiB), duration: 00:10:09, avg.bitrate: 3232 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2877 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

download: http://smplace.com/download?/file/82138278/femko327.wmv

download: femko327.wmv

download: femko327.wmv - 234.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account