Gay Extreme Victor Flexer Webcamboys

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

5695ce84cbb25e653e72b415fc556da1.png

Release Year: 2018

I am a world championship bodybuilder, having won European Championships and Mr.Universe. I am also a two times international champion and two times Slovak champion. Many of my bodybuilding achievements were prior to the age of 23. I have excelled at my sport, and won more then 30 cups and more than 20 medals. This year I competed at my highest weight ever and I won an international bodybuilding contest as a super heavyweight. If you want to see world-class prize winning beef, a ripped striated body, perfect balance and symmetry and a winning physique, along with a welcoming smile, huge loads of cum and warm personality, come and visit me.I love to flex. I love feeling the swelling of my veins and my muscles especially when I am pumped after a long sweaty heart-pounding workout. I am devoted to bodybuilding and getting as big as I can while maintaining amazing balance, symmetry and proportions. I enjoy muscle worship and posing for a crowd. I love feeling all of my body get hard and seeing others enjoy my body gets me even harder and makes me want to cum. I can cum huge loads and love cumming on cam and showing off.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 9 files.