Unusual gay) exclusive collection! (

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

bc4e5ba8682962bfbb5b50c819e63158.jpeg

Studio: Slow Teasing Handjobs

Romeo is a straight, 27 year old cutie, an unemployed construction worker looking to make some extra money with a tight little body and a nice big cock. Hes extremely sexual and very responsive, even more so with four groping hands stimulating his smooth young body and big, hard cock. Chic and Scott work him over, stroking, fondling and licking until hes writhing and gasping, desperate to cum. Romeo thrusts and trembles, his muscles tense as he tries to hold back while Scott and Chic deny him permission. His struggle becomes louder and more intense until Scott grants permission and milks a nice load from the exhausted young man, then tortures his spent cock.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 752.4 MB
Download Four Hands On Romeo Edging

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

3dc57cfd9babe6e3d596684c00132986.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: StudFist
Cast: Lukas, Amerifist
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Interracial, Jockstraps, Mask
Video language: English

Gas-masked pig Lukas comes in for a visit and leaves with a gaping hole! Nothing like a greasy ass crack and a sloppy fist hole to get your balls jumping!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 91kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 362.7 MB
Download Grease Trap

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

1c2d01f09abbfbae0ab225391b263200.jpeg

Studio: Boynapped

Jake made a mistake stealing cum from friends (and cock slaves) of Master Kane, and now the dominant dy is about to get revenge! Strapped down to the cold metal table, Jake has his big dick worked to a stiffy. Master Kane wanks and sucks him, shaves his big meat, then works him to a massive cum load that floods the masters mouth before pouring out over that throbbing dick! That will teach the boy - wont it?

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3572kbps
Audio: 125kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 605.9 MB
Download Guilty Cum Thief Revenge! (Jake Richards, Sebastian Kane)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

01a7216e9c6bb0a557171d0e0bea5725.jpg

After arriving at the temple with his companion, Elder Roberts is lead off to the locker room by himself, told to take off his clothes and underwear, and given a shield to wear in its place. The shield is a garment used in Mormon temples for the washing and anointing of temple-goers. It?s a simple sheet with a hole cut out for the wearer?s head, leaving their naked body open to the officiant?s touch.
As the naked Mormon boy puts on the shield, he remembers what it was like to put on the shield the first time he went through the temple. He recalls how surprised he was to find himself standing in the temple naked, how cold and sensitive his exposed skin was, how vulnerable he was to the older man touching him under the shield, and how worried he was that he would get an erection. He?s looking forward to getting touched again, and hopes he?ll be able to control his dick as well as he did the first time he went through the temple.
But he doesn?t count on being washed and anointed by someone as handsome as the older man who?s waiting in the ordinance room. Patriarch Smith is overwhelmingly attractive, and standing there in a shield that?s a little small for him, his muscular body jutting out the sides, Elder Roberts feels a pang of desire. He tries to act normal and sits down beside the handsome patriarch.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5400kbps
Audio: 100kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 799.7 MB
Download MMB-Elder Roberts Initiation

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

1ba5697eb143d7ae1d6669ac5d5afdc6.jpg

Zack is currently one of the most popular models on Maskurbate. Since the first day I met him, he's always been in excellent shape. It's mind blowing! I could call him anytime for an improvised shooting and he would be ripped, tanned and horny. When he told me he started dancing for fun at Stockbar, a famous strip club in Montreal, I was kind of curious how he would perform on stage so I went with Manuel Deboxer. Boy does this guy know how to dance! I went backstage and arranged with the owner of the club a private afternoon at the Club with Zack in order to put this on Maskurbate. Of course, I asked Zack to go a step further and let me worship his body and stroke his cock on stage. Another moment of my life captured on film for your own enjoyment!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps
Audio: 148kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 696.7 MB
Download MaskurBate-Zack Pascal

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

3940236d010c1e19945e3d3f78751e8e.jpg

At the mercy of the bullying clothed security, naked traveller Keiran's cock is in their hands. Under the pretence of conducting a body examination the perverted custom inspector relentlessly wanks his big cock while the others fondle his arse, balls and body. The potent young man can't stop himself from growing powerfully aroused. Having been thoroughly used by the officials he leaves having been drained of his dignity and his sperm.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 5509kbps
Audio: 96kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 289.7 MB
Download CMNM-Kirk

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

f9df987bdaf9236e59b9799ebc352921.jpg

Genres: Oral

Okay so this week we managed to Trick an unsuspecting dude for a secret blow job from one of out "sexy ladies".This guy was all excited for a free blow job. He was asking all types of questions about the chick and how cool it was blah blah blah. but what this guy didnt know is that we were going to play the ol bait and switch game on him. he thinks a gorgeous mystery lady is going to polish his knob but instead it was going to be a dude that tickles his pickle if you know what i mean. the poor sap is in for a major surprise haha this is a must watch.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2972kbps
Audio: 68kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 381.0 MB
Download Another one sucked his cock (2014)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

206fc77c2409afd950ad5a955952b0fe.jpg

Cast: Cherry Lane
Genres: Oral

Wassup guys??? So I convinced my buddy to take this new guy down to my favorite spot "The Glory Hole" of course he was too excited to hear about this, he was blowing up my cell for weeks!!!! Finally, we set up a date & time to meet at my secret spot, only so I can get a great laugh. So I told him what to do, he went in, saw a pretty little face in there & pulls his dick out lmao!!! He still doesn't know who really blew him! I guess he will now. Check it out!

Duration: 30:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2964kbps
Audio: 69kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 675.8 MB
Download Another Happy Camper (2014)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

cb3b1b59b227d14e81d7b48037f3c717.jpg

Get Leon that hot Brazilian / Australian Surfer to the gloryhole ! Many of you demanded last time we featured him, about a month ago.
We always like to do this for you but its not always possible but on this occasion thats exactly what we have done. Once Dirty Dave,
our most experienced and best cocksucker locked onto the cock of this virile exuberant young Surfer he wasnt going to pull it out. Dave got what he wanted out of him.

Duration: 28:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

47089017_s.jpg
File size: 643.7 MB
Download AAB-Leon

Fileboom Premium Account