Unusual gay) exclusive collection! (

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

RusCapturedBoys � Boxer Kirill Part 1
60e3e1cb3ff8f1ab0f48620153d3dead.jpg

Great scene. Too bad Kirill isn�t up to the RCB body standard. Enjoy and play safely!

Format: flv
Duration: 5:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 366.6 MB
Download RusCapturedBoys � Boxer Kirill Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Boys Halfway House � 18 Year Old Str8 Jock Jerked
a4d8e8727bb8579edd52c558daf3c2ad.jpg

Miles (Donny Forza) isn�t the brightest bulb in the ceiling, but he was used to getting away with a lot because of his golden locks and baby blue eyes. After his fifth traffic stop, I guess the authorities decided that he needed a lesson in responsibility, and the judge agreed. Miles� big weakness is juice, and he hadn�t been around for more than a few days when I caught him with one. He must have decided to mix it up and watch some TV on the couch. Unfortunately for him, he fell asleep with the evidence of his transgression by his side.

I decided to wake him up with a few slaps to the face and confront him about this indiscretion of his. He pouted a little expecting nothing more to come out of it. But when I started yanking his pants off the look on his face changed from bemusement to that of concern. Having been an athletic jock-type in high school, he was probably used to the attention, but not in such an intimate way, and not from another man. I pretty much just humiliated him � making him suck my fingers while he jerked off � and then made sure he came buckets. Once his load was dripping all over my hand, I smeared his face with it and gave him a few more good slaps. He got off lucky � this is the lightest form of punishment in the House.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 17:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 324.1 MB
Download Boys Halfway House � 18 Year Old Str8 Jock Jerked

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Extrem Tiefer Eingriff
18ddbc36e0215bf7547ba7a37150e659.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Leather, Bondage, Extreme Penetrations, Fisting, Outdoor Sex

The German's really do put the "kink" in "kinky". Extrem Tiefer Eingriff has severe extreme peration that will blow your mind, and quite possibly your load! Watch and see what the meaning of hardcore truly is in this shocking film. It really is amazing what the human body can do and what some will do to achieve ultimate pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 848.7 MB
Download Extrem Tiefer Eingriff

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Fuck You
eb9bbba7a3a243c886ccfefc86df4186.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Angel, Dani, Bruno, Paulao, Andy
Genres: Bareback, Big Cocks, Uncut, Blowjobs, Latino, Interracial, Black, Rimming, Latino, Smooth, Tattoo, Fisting, Creampies

Celebrate our 100th Dark Alley Title with a great big Fuck You. Matthias Von Fistenberg directs 4 cum-drenched, ass-filled scenes that remind you why you like us in the place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1245kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 948.2 MB
Download Fuck You

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mika Poika, David Lemarque, Greg Diesel - Two defenceless lads
2d9fd252a535988d076e6de0a8ddb173.jpg

Studio: YoungBastards

The sex gangsters are driving around Berlin on their bus on the lookout for fresh meat as they come across a sneaker boy and set on him. The victim is thrown into the dungeon where another slave, tied to the pillory, is waiting to be dealt with. One of the abductors really gets off on abusing the two defenless lads. Bondage, piss, spanking, anal stretching with speculum, hard fucking, juice up the arse and other treats of that ilk are all part of the programme...

Duration: 29:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 846.4 MB
Download Mika Poika, David Lemarque, Greg Diesel - Two defenceless lads

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Tim Tales - Tim Kruger & Billy Berlin
4d1f0be3e93fc8717151fcb3ccb93fb2.jpg

It?s almost winter here in Germany and its getting freezing cold outside, so we decided to bring the sun back on the screen and show you a video we shot in Madrid last summer.
During a very sunny and hot day, Supercutey BillyBerlin visited us in our hotel and we played a bit. After i fucked his butt very well he was up for more and i shoved my fist into his beautiful hole. And what can i say? His hole was very hungry.

Format: flv
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 494.2 MB
Download Tim Tales - Tim Kruger & Billy Berlin

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Matthieu And Macanao Like Anal Fisting
302f26f6f6c9b2c0ab12cf0aaed97b13.jpg

Studio: J Studio
Cast: Matthieu, Macanao
Genres: Fetish, Anal Fisting, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Tattoos, Big Dick, Latinos, Interracial
Video language: English

This crazy scene takes place at the dildos section. Macanao Torres would stick all kind of budgets into Matthieu Paris' hungry hole: huge dildos, a baseball bat (covered by a dirty sock!), one fist, two fists, a boot! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 504.5 MB
Download Matthieu And Macanao Like Anal Fisting

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Fostter Riviera and Michael Selvaggio (2015)
178c6fb5fb45ee018370c6de87c3fdf7.jpg

Video language: English

Portuguese sneaker pig Fostter Riviera returns with a vengeance to the Cazzo world. He proves sometimes a man's hole has needs and clearly has a few ideas on how to handle his hunger. In typical Berlin fashion Fostter found the perfect place for his desires: an abandoned storage room.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 271.8 MB
Download Fostter Riviera and Michael Selvaggio (2015)

Fileboom Premium Account