Unusual gay) exclusive collection! (

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cum Kisses Scene 4
70e49e2eb8841721c8a5e17bb7e968f7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Cast: Denis Reed, Jonny Tailor, Alex Raspizjaj
Genres: Bareback Sex, Trio Action, Big Dicks, Feet Fetish, Sperm Eating, Rimming, Assfucking
Video language: English

Kisses can be soft and sensual or fervent and urgent, but there�s nothing like Cum Kisses to ignite the thirst for thrust! Lips lock in a passionate embrace, tongues entwine and you can feel the heat rising as your heart beats faster and your cock gets harder. With testosterone raging, these guys give in to their lust and worship each other�s smooth bodies and hot cocks. Watch as they swallow oversized man-meat all the way down their throats and the look of sheer ecstasy on the faces of the recipient as his throbbing shaft is expertly sucked and edged. Offering up their bung holes, these boys push back to get maximum girth up their tight tunnels before getting a sticky, cum reward. Cum swapping abound in this twink-on-twink action packed XXX flick!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3198kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 800.7 MB
Download Cum Kisses Scene 4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

polosa

College Boy Physicals - Group Sperm Donation
0fbbd5cc3748350052e5ae74fdec8c88.jpg

Today a group of boys stop by the clinic wanting to collect $100 for donating their sperm for our first annual sperm donation. Each boy picked up a flyer and was waiting in the waiting area.

I entered the waiting room, and I see three hot boys waiting to give up there sperm. I didn't expect so many boys to arrive all at once so I asked them to come back into the exam room. I had Rex, Parker and Ryan go into the exam room and I explain to them the procedures and gave them more details regarding the sperm drive and how they were able to collect the $100.

The boys were kind of freaked out. They thought they were going to be in private exam rooms but the doctor had other ideas. The boys were very hesitant about undressing and getting nude in front of each other.

The doc took each student one at a time. Parker was the first to get weighed as Rex was bending over getting a thermometer inserted a into his tight ass. As Rex was waiting, the doc then weighed Parker and then checked Parker's heart. Rex in the mean time was waiting for the doc to pull the thermometer out of his ass as Ryan was waiting his turn. Rex finally got the thermometer out of his ass and was instructed get weighed as the the doctor then inserted the thermometer inside Parker's ass. The Doc was taking all the boys vital and doing a quick routine check up on all three boys. Each boy was listening to the doctors instructions as he continued checking there vital signs.

I asked the boys to remove there undies and again, they were a bit freaked out. They wanted to earn $100 so they are going to do it my way or they don't get the $100. I had each boy bend over the exam table as I checked there ass holes. I then had to break the news to the boys they have to jerk off together and this is where it really starts heating up. I couldn't wait to see these boys pop there nut as I collected each of the boys sperm.

As each boy were stroking there cocks, I touched each boy feeling there smooth toned bodies and tight asses. I then helped myself and assisted Rex and I took the base of his hard throbbing cock and pumped his cock in my hands. His cock was hard and warm and I felt it get harder as it twitched in the palm of my hands. After Rex, I moved towards Parker as I grabbed his huge uncut cock and to my surprise Rex starting sucking on his nipple and then both Rex and Parker grabbed each others cocks and started stroking. I want to Ryan. Ryan is a really hot cute by that I was rubbing his soft body against mine which each boy was rock hard and ready to bust a nut.

It was so hot and sexually exciting for me, I took off my shirt and continue to assist the boys. My job is really cool as I get to see so many hot guys and stroke and suck there cocks. Watch to see what happens next as this scene really starts to sizzle as I collect the sperm of three of the hottest boys I examined thus so far.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 618.5 MB
Download College Boy Physicals - Group Sperm Donation

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Elder Stewart - Priesthood Prep Part 2
c6c767823d4d0a690bbeb2d44d0424d2.jpg

Stripped naked in a dark room, surrounded by his priesthood leaders, Elder Stewart has made his way down the priesthood stretcher, sliding his tight asshole down on first one and then another dildo all the way down the bench. The dildos get bigger as they go, and Elder Stewart wasn�t sure he�d make it as far as he has. The second to last dildo was so big he thought it would split him in half. But the leaders want him to go down on the last dildo too, a fat butt plug thicker than his arm. It�s so big that most missionaries never manage to sit on it. Just looking at it makes Elder Stewart�s butt ache. But he knows he has to try if he hopes to be initiated. And his butt is wet and relaxed, so just maybe he can do it.

He puts a hand on the huge knob and oils it up. He slowly lowers his ass to it. The tip of the plug slides into his hole and he presses down an inch or so. The plug spreads his hole wide. He grunts, trying to get past the fattest part, eager to please the men watching him. But it�s just too big. He wonders how he�ll be punished for failing to make it all the way down the priesthood stretcher.

He�s instructed to stand before the brethren. Naked, sweaty and dripping lube, he stands in front of the group of men in suits.

�Elder, you have been prepared to receive the priesthood. Bend over the priesthood stretcher.� With a shiver, Elder Stewart goes to the stretcher and bends over. His ass sticks up high in the air. Read more . . .

He�s shivering from nervousness. The air is actually hot and rank with the smell of sex. And as he imagines what the men are going to do to his body, his dick gets really hard.
One of the masked men comes up behind him, pulls him back against his chest and strokes his dick. Elder Stewart leans back into him, letting him have his way. He reaches back and feels that the man has pulled his huge dick out through his zipper. The man pushes him over and sets his cock on his back. Elder Stewart reaches back and starts to stroke it. The other men have pulled their dicks out too and are stroking.

The man groping Elder Stewart starts to slide his massive back against the boy�s hole. Elder Stewart is nice and stretched out, but even so he gasps as the man pushes a sizeable dick into his ass. Slowly, inch by inch, pushing its way in. He�s not sure he can take it. When it�s finally all the way in, he can almost feel it in his throat. He clutches one of the dildos, closes his eyes, and tries to relax. The man starts to thrust gently, opening the boy up for a good pounding. He lifts the boy back up to him, and the boy feels the dick pressing against his sweet spot.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2148kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 198.2 MB
Download Elder Stewart - Priesthood Prep Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Elder Stewart - Priesthood Prep Part 2
c6c767823d4d0a690bbeb2d44d0424d2.jpg

Stripped naked in a dark room, surrounded by his priesthood leaders, Elder Stewart has made his way down the priesthood stretcher, sliding his tight asshole down on first one and then another dildo all the way down the bench. The dildos get bigger as they go, and Elder Stewart wasn�t sure he�d make it as far as he has. The second to last dildo was so big he thought it would split him in half. But the leaders want him to go down on the last dildo too, a fat butt plug thicker than his arm. It�s so big that most missionaries never manage to sit on it. Just looking at it makes Elder Stewart�s butt ache. But he knows he has to try if he hopes to be initiated. And his butt is wet and relaxed, so just maybe he can do it.

He puts a hand on the huge knob and oils it up. He slowly lowers his ass to it. The tip of the plug slides into his hole and he presses down an inch or so. The plug spreads his hole wide. He grunts, trying to get past the fattest part, eager to please the men watching him. But it�s just too big. He wonders how he�ll be punished for failing to make it all the way down the priesthood stretcher.

He�s instructed to stand before the brethren. Naked, sweaty and dripping lube, he stands in front of the group of men in suits.

�Elder, you have been prepared to receive the priesthood. Bend over the priesthood stretcher.� With a shiver, Elder Stewart goes to the stretcher and bends over. His ass sticks up high in the air. Read more . . .

He�s shivering from nervousness. The air is actually hot and rank with the smell of sex. And as he imagines what the men are going to do to his body, his dick gets really hard.
One of the masked men comes up behind him, pulls him back against his chest and strokes his dick. Elder Stewart leans back into him, letting him have his way. He reaches back and feels that the man has pulled his huge dick out through his zipper. The man pushes him over and sets his cock on his back. Elder Stewart reaches back and starts to stroke it. The other men have pulled their dicks out too and are stroking.

The man groping Elder Stewart starts to slide his massive back against the boy�s hole. Elder Stewart is nice and stretched out, but even so he gasps as the man pushes a sizeable dick into his ass. Slowly, inch by inch, pushing its way in. He�s not sure he can take it. When it�s finally all the way in, he can almost feel it in his throat. He clutches one of the dildos, closes his eyes, and tries to relax. The man starts to thrust gently, opening the boy up for a good pounding. He lifts the boy back up to him, and the boy feels the dick pressing against his sweet spot.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2148kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 198.2 MB
Download Elder Stewart - Priesthood Prep Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Club Inferno - Ass Of Steel - Sc 5 - Dakota Wolfe & Rogue Status
c75126c546e5427ecc75abccad11aae9.jpg

Rogue Status is on his back spread wide for Dakota Wolfe to ram him with a 10' dildo. Dakota prods deeply, only letting up to give Rogue an opportunity to push out and bloom his rosebud with creamy ass juice flowing out. Dakota toys and toys with Rogue's hole, plunging and twisting every long stroke of the toy. Every time Rogue pushes out the lube be expels gets creamier and creamier, and his dick gets harder and harder. Then Dakota brings in the big gun: an even longer and thicker toy that Rogue can't get enough of. As he's getting stretched wider, and his cock is rock hard, one of Dakota's strokes sends Rogue over the edge and cum leaks out of his dick without him touching it. After shooting out a mini-load and with Dakota still working the toy, Rogue jerks out a full spray of man juice.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4572kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 567.5 MB
Download Club Inferno - Ass Of Steel - Sc 5 - Dakota Wolfe & Rogue Status

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Rogan Hardy and Kaden Matthews
e4c67b8632e9c6b586dd854c908cca20.jpg

Some of you may remember Kaden from sneaker fuck. I reconnected with him. he broke up with his Gf and is finally done with pussy. So i guess bro pussy is better. I love his big thick uncut dick! After i got it wet with my throat i let him slide it in my ass. He shot a huge load. Way more to come!!

Duration: 17:22
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 463.3 MB
Download Rogan Hardy and Kaden Matthews

Fileboom Premium Account