BDSM Under Girls Feet - Dirty Feet and Sweaty Sneakers

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

0090b03c6cccd455c117f9324d729ebf.jpg

These aren't all the clips I came across but these are the ones I actually liked, so these are the ones you're getting. Most of the clips have a big emphasis on smelling, there's some shoe licking and naturally plenty of foot worship. I included one or two dirty feet clips since they weren't that extreme and I kind of liked the girls in them. Also I found a single facesitting clip from them, which I also included, because Alyson is hot. They also do femdom clips and I got a few of them, I might upload another pack with those if there's interest. Under Girls Feet make some of the nicest foot fetish content I've seen in years. They're an amateur studio with a clips4sale store and they exclusively do foot fetish stuff. They mostly use the same model (Linda) with a rotating cast of girls who dominate her. Linda seems naturally submissive and clearly enjoys what she's doing. The domination aspect is also kind of mild and usually just boils down to the girls calling her a bitch and telling her to smell or suck harder in Russian, the scenes usually have a very friendly vibe though.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 14 files.