BDSM Two cat burglars thwarted by two masked men

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

09040ff1357cc3dc7275c347f039a17e.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Lexy Mae and I have been partners in crime - the catsuit burglar team dressed in our shiny tight PVC catsuit and mile high stiletto boots. Getting away with it all since we get the intel from the local police on when houses are empty and we break in to score!! What a fantastic gig we have. We enter a nice house and pick up passports, jewelry and lots of cash - a stack of $100 bills. Gorgeous long legged brunette Lexy Mae and I decide to double check for more loot and we creep back into the livingroom. Suddenly we are ambushed and overtaken by two masked burglars who each wrap a strong arm around each of our throats - choke holding us and silencing our protests. WTF??? We struggle to get away, fighting with them about this house being our take, but our efforts are futile against their strength. I feel my elbows being crushed together behind my back and secured with painfully tight rope. I glance over to Lexy to find her in the same predicament. The masked burglars push our heads together an inch away from each other and shove shop rags into each of our mmouths one girl at a time the other one to watch her partner's fate. Silver duct tape is wrapped around our heads to silence our screams. The burglars push us down onto the floor and continue to tie our catsuited bodies up tightly. The bondage is brutal and it cuts into our skin. We can't fight them off. The masked man on top of me finds the cash I stashed in my bra and he laughs as he extracts and pockets our loot. The other masked man finds all the jewels on Lexy Mae and this is now theirs too. We fight and kick but we can't fight them off. After a long struggle, we both end up severely hogtied rolling around the floor in pain and distress attempting to escape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1309kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 161.4 MB