Amateur Twerking and Booty Clapping - Kimber Lee - Hot Blonde

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e7a59bf321855b935c9e382d8ec8223b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Some men are so easy to turn on, and I know exactly what gets your heart racing.. You seem to love my ass so much that you can stare at me twerking and shaking my ass for you all day long! Completely topless with a sexy pair of panties and clear stripper shoes, I bounce my round tight ass in your face. Admire my booty shaking for you, then I tell you how to jerk off for me! Stroking your cock to the speed of my booty bounce! How hot is that.. I suck you off and let you cum on twerking booty! Watch the cum slide down my ass and ass crack!Kimber Lee gets to shake her ass in front of the camera. At first she wears leather shorts. She keeps shaking her ass for our viewing pleasure. Then she is in the living room. She gets on all four. She shakes her booty. Then she is up again face to a wall, still shaking her booty, she takes off her leather shorts. Then a stuntcock joins in. She blows him while she shakes her booty, or he gently facefucks her, then he jerks off and cums on her ass, and she keeps shaking her booty while the cum drips down on her butt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 399.5 MB