Shemale TS Bdsm Sex Videos The Reformatory Part 1

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

db75c5c0901e4aed1fe386297495e58c.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ShinysBoundSluTS
Cast: Jessica Doll
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spandex, Lingerie, Hooded, Gloves, Ring Gag, Butt Plug, Suspension, Straightjacket
Video language: English

Incorrigible Jessica Doll has been sent to The Reformatory by her master who is getting sick of her bratty behavior..

The doorbell rings and Jessica is standing there in a heavy jacket and scarf.. She is brought inside and the outer layers are stripped away to reveal a fully bound, gagged, and blindfolded t-girl! "I see you were properly packaged my dear.." the headmaster says as he inspects the goods. He lifts her skirt to reveal that she is wearing satin panties underneath her skirt, and surprise! Her lady cock is swollen and hard. She is obviously enjoying the treatment. "Have a seat here on the sofa while I finish up your paperwork." He guides her to the couch and then crosses her ankles and binds them. "Now you stay out of trouble until I come for you."

Jessica is there against her wishes. She does not feel that she needs any "reformation".. She defiantly struggles, kicks, and throws herself onto the floor, desperately trying to get free. It is no use. She is bound extremely well in tight jute rope.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6034kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.0 GB