Gay Asian Tristan Tran Kevin Daniels

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

be96d1fe312e002a1d2509a3e1d9ec03.jpg

Cast: Kevin Daniels ,Tristan Tran
Video language: English

This week we have Tristan Tran's first time with us here on AsianBoyNation. At the time of this scene, Tristan was 18, 5'7" and 130lbs. Tristan tells us he doesn't jerk off and just started having sex with other guys. Tristan wanted nothing more than to be in one of our movies and we think we found him just the guy to pair him up with. Kevin Daniels, another hot slim young man and likes Asians. Starting out, it's Tristan the aggressor and catches Kevin slightly off guard by how eager Tristan is to get things going. I think Kevin is used to being more in control but he's going to have to sit back and enjoy the ride this time.After some hot kisses on the bench, Tristan wants to get Kevin naked and starts sucking Kevin's nice sized cock. Kevin sits back and enjoys the attention while reaching over and copping a feel of Tristan's crotch. Of course, this would be easier if Tristan had taken his pants off first. As the cameraman backs off we get to see a great set of balls on Kevin as well as Tristan starts sucking and licking on them. Speaking off balls, Kevin takes charge now and bends Tristan over and starts rimming his ass. I don't think the cameraman could get any closer or the camera would make a rather strange dildo. I think Tristan has found out how nice it is to get his ass ate. Listen to his moaning and groaning in between the "ah yeah, lick that ass."Afterwards, Tristan takes his turn at sucking Kevin's toes... an oriental foot massage anyone? Kevin seems to really be enjoying this as he sits back and strokes his cock. After his foot massage, Tristan is ready to massage Kevin's prostrate and slips on a condom and begins. "Like that cock" we hear Tristan say as we hear Kevin's whimpers. Bent over the chair, we watch Tristan pound Kevin's ass harder and faster and Kevin's "ah yeah, fuck me"... "hmmm...yeah." Add that to Tristan's "ah yeah, like that?"... "like that cock in your ass?"Both young men ready to blow, first up is Tristan as he straddles Kevin and unleashes a helluva load covering Kevin's face. Then Kevin takes his turn atop of Tristan and returns an equally nice load covering Tristan's face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1668kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 370.0 MB