These Tiny Asian Whores We Are Treated To Improbable Sex | Japanese

UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tokyo Red Hot Hung Vol. 107: Maki Takei
aea16aa8f32598623506b076bb3f5be4.jpg

Genres: Asian sex

So the chubby girl I fucked a couple of weeks ago calls me and asks if I would like to meet her friend. I said sure so they come over. I was surprised when they both took their clothes off and jumped in the bed. I quickly turned on the cameras and got busy. I fucked both very hard and busted a nut on the new girl. Very good fucking on 2 nice girls wearing hijab.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download Tokyo Red Hot Hung Vol. 107: Maki Takei

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

UsalKav131

On The Seventh Day, My Husband 's Boss Kept Being Fucked, I Lost Reason
e2ba9b66ca121d3ad67445a81042619b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

The introduction scene begins where we see Mako's husband who gets a new job or gets a promotion (not sure since I don't understand japanese). Her husband goes out with the boss one night and comes back home sotted. The boss has helped him home and informs Mako that he had a little too much to juice. The scene shifts to the boss paying Mako a visit one day and the have a talk. He seduces a reluctant Mako and they share a passionate kiss. Mako undresses into a night gown which shows off her ample cleavage and big tits. The boss begins to fondle and play with her and has her masturbate in front of him. He licks her cunt and fingers her and also licks her but. Soon his cock is out and she is sucking on it. She titty fucks his cock and blows him some more before they get down to the nasty. She gets fucked in missionary, sideways and doggy style and the boss cums on her ass.
In scene 2 we see Mako reminiscing about fucking her husbands boss. The scene quickly shifts to the boss paying her another visit and making advances on her but she doesn't want anything to do with it. She eventually succumbs to her desires as the boss begins to play with her tits and kissing her. He plays with her pussy and finger fucks her and makes her lick her cum. He makes her orgasm and then leaves.
More reminiscing by Mako and another day where she cheats on her husband with his boss. We see her in a night gown on the couch talking to her husband on the phone while she is getting fingered by the boss. She cums hard and the action moves into the kitchen where we find her blowing the boss and then getting fucked in standing doggy style as he plays with her big tits. The scene moves to the bedroom and begins to get more intimate as she gets fucked in doggy style and missionary position. The scene then shifts into the shower where they have a bath together and she continues to blow him.
In the final scene we see the boss come home to Mako and what seems like him telling how he feels for her. Mako embraces the boss and they begin to make out passionately. As things heat up, they move into the bedroom where he begins to fondle her breasts and lick them. She gives him a blowjob and begins to titty fuck his cock. He licks her pussy and then they 69 as she sucks his cock and he licks her pussy. Mako gets fucked in missionary, cowgirl, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, on her side and missionary and then takes a cumload on her tits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:55:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3844kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download On The Seventh Day, My Husband 's Boss Kept Being Fucked, I Lost Reason

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

UsalKav131

UsalKav131

When I bind her to make a call to the office in the daytime
9c36856daf6310afe7005bb6398d7fd0.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Dream ticket
Cast: Miwako Yamamoto
Genres: SM,Cum,Asian,Japan

Slave of new sixth series of well-bondage is Dorichike, Miwako Yamamoto. First of all, make the penis suck cock and then naked in the parking lot, play in the everyday extraordinary. Stab in the back to stop dimension earnestly followed, constrained by iron arms, SEX flowering constitution masochist. In addition, in the quadruped is Pissing, thrust port at the same time the sap of two people to reward, Irama obedience. Then, while standing restraint, put damage on the Nipple and little clip Ma, games, play with toys. Bepleted in the last chapter and are bound to the bed violently caress, to request a phallic Te discharging the liquid love, full M slaves.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:58:15
Video: 768x432, VP61, 1032kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download When I bind her to make a call to the office in the daytime

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131