BDSM The Dom Versus the Brat

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3bf0d7a29b2eede5e5351d106238b46f.jpg

In her first shoot, I put young Renee through a fantasy scenerio where she was my helpless bottom and I enjoyed exercising my sadistic ways upon her...for everyone's enjoyment, especially hers...I learned on that day that Renee really enjoyed BDSM as a bottom...For this shoot, I ask Renee to be my submissive so I can enjoy exercising my sadistic ways upon her...So what's the real difference...The first shoot is considered fantasy role play whereas this shoot would be more akin to a real D/S experience....And she really blooms...Renee takes everything I have to express upon her as if she was mandated to do so...and it makes her pussy wet...I called Renee a brat, in the beginning because she was acting a bit nervous...She could have use that as motivation for either being a brat, or chosing to show me that she was a submissive...she chooses to accept the challenge of submission head on...and never falters...I push her hard...and as endearing as a brat can be, these are the types of female players who really turn my head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1286kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 132.8 MB