BDSM The captive bride

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a1adc3c07a55609d6668033f0ae2a07f.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Pretty blonde Kendra Lynn is dressed in her wedding gown getting ready for the big day. She puts on lipstick and attaches her long lace veil when she hears a knock at the door. Thinking it is her car service Kendra opens the door with a big smile and is unexpectedly greeted by me pointing a g at her. The innocent bride gasps in shock and I march her backwards to the front room. I strip the pretty bride on her veil and then unbutton her wedding gown until it pools at feet. I XXXX frightened Kendra to remove her bra and panties and soon she is stark naked. I push her down between my knees and begin by binding her arms together behind her back cinching the rope tightly. You see my pretty young captive, your daddy is the judge in the huge case against the cartel don. I'v been hired by the cartel to rough you up so that your daddy throws the case out. Kendra begs and pleads for mercy, but I have a job to do and I plan to make this daddy's girl my prey until her daddy makes the right decision for the cartel. I add a super tight crotch rope to the little bride yanking the rope up so that it is buried between her hairy pussy lips. I tug on the rope and laugh as the sweet girl squeals in pain. I grope her tits and lean down to suck a nipple leaving a nice red bulls eye on her tit. Then I cross her ankles and bind them together. Poor Kendra cries as I put her in a nice hogtie. Then I squat down next to her face and squeeze her nostrils until Kendra's mouth opens wide in a gasp for air. I seize the opportunity to shove a rag into her mouth and sal it off with layers of clear tape gagging the dumb judge's daughter. I snap several pictures and send them off to her daddy. Kendra sobs and struggles helplessly in her bondage while I go off to wait for her daddy's reply. The poor captive bride won't be making it to the wedding after all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2806kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 263.6 MB