Tease & Dirty Talk

Asofa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love nothing more than a rock hard dick to play with. You wish you were here with me so I can play with yours. Imagine me running lube on your dick and stroking it up and down nice and slowly while I tease you and squeeze your balls. Grab some lube and do it to yourself right now to get all worked up for me. I want to see it pulsating while you stroke it. Don't forget to play with your balls while you watch me stroke this dick. You can cum when I let you.

Size: 302 MB
Duration: 00:06:55
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Asofa

Hey there, I see you looking at me in my sexy bikini Is there something I can do for you? Yea I know you want me bad but you can't have me. What you can do is stroke your dick for me but at a price if you want to be allowed to cum. Keep stroking it and just imagine it's my hand wrapped around your throbbing dick. Faster for me. Have you ever tasted your own cum? Haha keep stroking it!

Size: 60 MB
Duration: 00:05:10
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Asofa

I came home early and have a surprise for you. Look at how hard your dick is by looking at my pierced nipples and perfect pussy. You want to fuck me so bad I can tell. Let me see your cock right now. You have permission to take it out but you're not going to fuck me. I want you to stroke it and pretend it's me playing with your dick. Imagine how soft my hands would feel wrapped around your cock stroking it up and down. Keep jerking it faster for me. You can feel that cum build up! Keep going and you can cum in 5, 4, 3, 2,1 and cum all over.

Size: 107 MB
Duration: 00:06:21
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Asofa

Just what you've been dreaming of, a cock in smooth and seamless pantyhose. Addison knows your secret and you can see it in her eyes as she quenches your pantyhose fetish, and your strapon fetish...at the same time...

She lies back on the bed and gets in your head right away; "LOOK AT MY BIG DICK..." She rubs the huge cock through the soft pantyhose and tells you that she's always wanted a huge cock...well now she's got one just for you!! She loves stroking this huge cock, there's no doubt, but she REALLY LOVES how a cock feels inside some pantyhose...don't you agree? You will..."They are so smooth and soft, come feel...come between my legs and FEEL MY DICK..."

She will have you on your hands and knees rubbing her soft pantyhose and licking her balls through the soft pantyhose. She knows its your fantasy, and you're in luck because its HERS TOO! As she tells you all about your fantasy, giving head to a cock in pantyhose, you can't hide that you love every second..."I can see your dick bulging..."

Do you ever wonder how much cock you could put in your mouth with pantyhose on? So does Addison and she really, really wants you to let her know. Before long she shows you what she would REALLY do if she had a cock - are you ready for what she wants you to do? Here's a hint; it involves cum, pantyhose, and you stroking that huge cock. This is a must-see!

Size: 214 MB
Duration: 00:04:53
Video: wmv 1280x720

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account