Fisting and Huge Dildos Superior friend SPH Faggot boy - Abigail Dupree

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

b9dc625f527d3fb42d74bc2f2ec0337c.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: taboo, female domination, Verbal Humiliation, small penis humiliation, erotic goddess, orgasm denial, JOI, humiliation, small penis humiliation, masturbation instruction, Extreme Domination, Masturbation Encouragement, Verbal Humiliation, Cock Tease, Jerk
Video language: English

Role play degradation and humiliation, what a big friend does best.
I am so tired of catching my little faggot boy spying on me and wanking his tiny prick while he watches me fuck my boyfriends. It's about time that I make him pay for his addiction and capitalize on his pathetic loser self. Now, I can't cut him off completely or he will just find some other perverted way to get what he wants so I give hi a front row seat to the fuck fest as long as he obeys my orders. Since he's always drooling at the mouth while watching me fuck these big black cocks like a freak, I can only assume that he has some sort of repressed faggot desires so I make him to clean up any juices that are spilled with his mouth in order to give him a taste for it and get him hooked. This little faggot has a lot of catching up to do and payback is a bitch. Slave abigail is trained and tasked to please others as part of her devoted service to her Master. Although degrading and dominating others does not come naturally to her, she does a fantastic job, a task well done.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB