SUPER peeing\pissing collection!

Bosmer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Liquid Gold #19

Year: 2010
Genre: peeing, masturbation, fetish, all girls
Duration: 00:41:21
Starring: Fiona Cheeks, Promise, Ashley Blue, Crystal Ray, Jamie Lee, Audrey Hollander, Lil Ass, Sasha Knox, Laurie Vargas, Andi Anderson, Chastity Lynn, Ally Ann, Tara Lynn Foxx, Jennifer White, Amy Brooke, Jody Moore, Kita Zen, Missy Woods, Allie Haze
Description: Gallons and gallons of romantic, magical pee! The ultimate pee party, 21 girls in 22 scenes!
Quality: DVDRip
Format: WMV

Download in parts:
Liquid Gold 19 - 570.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Bosmer

Lotti & Lillu - European Nasty Beauty

Genre: Peeing
Duration: 00:18:32
Description: After the first day of shooting with Lotty and Mimi, we realized that this would be the last ever chance to shoot with Lotty in an extreme shoot. Lotty agreed to come back the next day. This was amazing really because a 'piss in the mouth' shoot is more than most girls can take at the best of times - but two days in a row - that is really hard to stomach.
At short notice we found Lillu who agreed to take part in an extreme 'piss in the mouth' shoot with Lotty. We intended this to be as extreme, wet and nasty as we could possibly make it. The best fun of the shoot was a Piss Waterfall. Captain K pissed into Lotty's vagina and the piss then flowed out into Lillu's mouth!
Lotty remained cool as a cucumber throughout but Lillu turned out to be a really fun girl. She seemed to be more than happy to do whatever it would take to make us happy. She kept asking: was I OK ? Did I look OK ? She really loved looking at the photos of Captain K's piss shooting into her mouth. What a girl!
As we expected, this all became too much for Lotty and we had to finish early. She just couldn't take any more piss, especially as her hair was now covered in it. We decided that she had got her fill and brought the shutters down on the shoot. As we expected, Lotty disappeared for quite a while after this shoot. She needed a break and refused to do any more modelling work. She is now back in the business but making soft shoots only.
Yet again, Kscans.com captured a beauty in her one & only excursion into the world of extreme. And now when we look at the photos, we are glad that we taught this beauty the true meaning of the words "A Man's Toilet".

Download in parts:
Lotti & Lillu - 263.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Bosmer

Lotti & Suzy Sweet - Light and Dark

Genre: Peeing
Duration: 01:00:31
Description: The Puppet Master had called me with great excitement to say that a great new model had walked into the agency office. She was very thin, blonde, blue- eyed and very pretty indeed. Now this is not unusual, but what was unusual was that she had hinted that she was willing to try anything. Could this be our most beautiful K Bitches model ever?
People ask how at Kscans we are able to get the prettiest girls to do the most extreme things. The answer is that you must make the shoot as soon as the model says OK. One week later she will have changed her mind, have found a new boyfriend, have found a new agency etc. etc. etc... My aim was simple to make the most beautiful male to female piss in the mouths shots ever made. The most beautiful piss in the mouth shots ever. Come on! Well you wait and see!
You may ask why I care so much about this. Well I can clearly remember as a 19 year old seeing for the first time a copy of Sex Bizarre' magazine from Color Climax Corporation, Denmark. Sex Bizarre just featured golden shower scenes. Remember this was illegal across most of Europe at the time and I am sure COMPLETELY illegal in the USA.
One photo stays in my head, a blonde leaning slightly back with a cock firing a strong burst of urine up into her mouth. My mind was blown away forever and I knew that one day I wanted to try to make the same. To this day I remain a worshipper at the foot of the Color Climax Corporation, who as far as I am concerned showed us the way (occasionally going a little too overboard as it happens!). Amazingly I think they have now stopped all new production, though their back content is still available on their website. Well what has this got to do with Lotty and Suzy Sweet ?
Not a lot other than I hope you can see why I am driven to make some really great extreme photos. The buzz I get when I see a great golden shower shot is the same I am sure as when other people see a great work of art or movie. I know all you out there like the videos, but for me the photograph is still the greatest form of erotic expression. Back to the shoot - I chose Suzy Sweet as an assistant because she makes me hot! Great girl, great looker, very nasty when required.
The whole shoot with Lotty was to get as much material in the can before she decided she had had enough. Well she stayed at it incredibly well. By the end Lotty had done some great Toilet Mouth work, including some girl/girl peeing. However the range went far further: Ass to mouth, girl-girl Anal Lollipop tasting, Analingus, Fisting, Gyno speculum tasting. All in all a really good extreme shoot with our most beautiful K Bitch ever. For me it was fantastic to be working with such a beautiful girl, and yet for her to be freely doing some of the most extreme perversions of erotic humiliation.
Thank you Lotty for being so beautiful and being our Bitch for the day.

Download in parts:
Lotti & Suzy Sweet - 863.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Bosmer

Magma Wet - HeiBer Goldregen

Year: 2007
Genre: pissing, masturbation, fetish, urin drink, lesbian, toys, blowjob, all sex
Duration: 01:23:08
Description: Auf DVD wird Hei?er Goldregen im Genre Natursekt vertrieben von Magma.
Tja, es passiert schon mal, dass der Blasendruck so hoch wird, dass vor dem Ficken erstmal richtig abgestrullt wird. Und hier wird volles Rohr gepisst... in jeder Lage und in jeder Stellung!
Movie from serie - Magma WET! Ultra Hot piss action of the extra class!
Before fucking the girls this guys like to piss a lot. Then they fuck them in their nasty pussies. A lot of piss in this film! Enjoy!
Format: AVI

Download in parts:
Magma Wet - Heisser Goldregen - 672.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Bosmer

New Year!
f3df5979ec033a432785340c6238fd9c.jpg

c5b176edac1861e3a3050c3a7fb6ecae.jpg

Year: 2011
Genre: Pissing,piss drink
Duration: 00:02:10
Starring: Lucy
Description: A little movie about how Lucy wishes everyone a Happy New Year, filled with glass . . . not saying a sparkling champagne and toast, drink it for health visitors, and the rest was poured on his clothes.

Download in parts:
newyear.rar - 64.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Bosmer

Omas Vom Lande Vollgepisst

Year: 1998
Genre: pissing, fetish, mature, grannies, toys, anal, blowjob, oral, urin drink, all sex
Duration: 00:56:57
Description: Watch horny old Grandma as she gives golden showers! Lots of kinky action as everyone pisses and gets sprayed down.
Outdoor sex, pissing and urine drinking action. Original German hardcore video!
Horny German sluts wanting to piss all over! These dirty sluts take cock deep and hard!

Download in parts:
Omas Vom Lande Vollgepisst - 447.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Bosmer

Pervers - Stark Behaart Und Vollgepisst

Duration: 01:01:03
Description: This German fetish flick has something for everyone. Featuring golden showers, bondage, foot fetish, hairy chicks and fat chicks. Nothing too perverse for these sluts!
Format: AVI / DivX

Download in parts:
Pervers-Stark Behaart Und Vollgepisst - 272.5 MB

Save this page in browser! Here only the best Peeing
PLEASE! SAY "thanks" IF YOU WANT MORE!!!
All links in FILESMONSTER

Fileboom Premium Account