BDSM Sultry Cat Burglar Jacked Up

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

b835b6eb5abbb7882ee62cc4e91b15d7.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Sound asleep in my bed and I hear the back door crack. I grab the g under my pillow and hid off to the . Cat burglar Ginary tip toes into my room thinking the wad of bed covers was me . The cat suited burglar finds a wad of cash under the mattress and thinks she hit pay dirt with this gig. She bounces and lands flat on the empty bed scrambling through the quilt. I jump up on top of her back and shove my g up in her face. I grab a piece of rope and quickly crush her elbows behind her back cinching them tightly and Ginary grunts and grabs at me with her hands. I shove the g between her lips jerking it in and out the bitch to suck. This settles the pretty cunt down some - didn't you think this was too fucking easy. I rope up her pussy yanking it into a nice camel toe while Ginary begs. Awww aren't these some pretty tittties? I manhandle her body while she kicks and bucks like a bronco. Settle down missy and you'll be swallowing this whole!! I cross her ankles and tie them up laughing at her begging and pleading for mercy. I'm having way too much fun toying with the pretty girl. I tell her she can keep the money and make her beg for my pussy as I climb on top of Ginary. I grab a handle of her long dark hair and shove her face up into my pussy. Ginary gasps for breath and thinks the ordeal is over. Dumb bitch!! Oh no little one, I need to make an example out of you. I grab a pillow off the bed and hold it up in the air. Poor helpless Ginary realizes her fate and screams as I slowly lower it down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 227.5 MB