Submissive female hoping to chat on yahoo messenger

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, just found the site and thought I would post something here, see if other people enjoyed similar things.

My name is Jenna. I am very submissive sexually, but I only do dom/sub type things online. I don't post pictures for fear of them getting back to people I know, so I spend a lot of time chatting with random people on yahoo messenger. Many times they revolve around stories where I am humiliated/embarrassed in public. I really like the idea of being stripped naked or forced to strip and being seen. Or doing a dare where I must streak (I have done a little of that ;) ). I also enjoy verbal humiliation, being belittled and treated like a little girl. Spankings are also high on my list.

So I'm assuming this is pretty vanilla for this site, but I'm new and wanted to introduce myself. If you have similar interests and would like to chat, you can find me at [email protected] on yahoo messenger

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

jackyuan

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Love sports,Sports cap are essential items,People who like to play golf usually need to be prepared Packing bags, used to hold Pu stress balll, and Bag hanger store clothing racks,Baking pan can be stored with every image, Printed tape and Stationery tape are daily essential tools, Mall promotions arePromotion Gifts, usually of the gift is not a single, therefore need to be bundled with Die cutting tape with gifts, and most people look forward to theChristmas gift needs packaging bags made him more attractive.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account