Submission and obedience Female Domination

4room

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kendi Olsen - Faggot Treats

Model:
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Kendi Olsen, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: Youve been buying my imposed bi clips for years. Youve fantasized about sucking cock for my friends, my boyfriend, even craigslist strangers. I want you to slurp down a big load in my honor. You would do anything to make me happy, wouldnt you? Even something disgusting and depraved. Youre going to suck cock for ME. Youll swallow slimy loads of cum for me. Youll learn to love the taste of it in your mouth. You already fantasize about cramming creamy cock down your mouth every time you jerk off… its time to bring your fantasy to life.

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:38
Size: 0,5 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

4room

Sadie Santana 2

Model: Sadie Santana
Genre: Ass Worship, Ebony, Facesitting, Foot Worship
Description: Poor Marcelo has been locked in chastity for 8 months, but Mistress Sadie doesnt care at all. She spits in his face and makes him slap himself until his face is red. Then she sits on his face so he can lick her asshole.

Duration: 00:40:31
Size: 1,74 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Morning Workout JOI

Model: Crystal Knight
Genre:
Description: The days of waking up and dreading working out behind you. Your new fitness journey starts today. You are going to get in an arm workout as you pump that muscle like never before. The first orgasm of the day is always the best. I encourage you to milk it and tease the tip until you cant take it anymore. I know exactly what you need first thing in the morning to take care of that wood. Time to embark on a “fitness” journey thats going to have you looking forward to waking up every morning and working out harder than ever before.

Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:08:22
Size: 0,98 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Triangle Of Desires

Model: Lya Cutie, Sladyen Skaya, Nick
Genre: Teen, Threesome, RedHead, Blonde
Description: Lya Cutie enjoys leisure time with her old boyfriend Nick getting cozy on the couch when her friend Slayden Skaya joins them and sees the tender touching between them two. Slayden asks Lya to make her a coffee so she can be alone with old hot Nick and starts flirting with him. Back in her room, naughty blonde Slayden starts touching herself, being aroused by the two love doves. Nick finds her naked and wet and Slayden doesnt hesitate to take his dick in her mouth. Tired of waiting, Lya catches them in action, but she joins instead of getting mad. Soon enough both girls get to ride in cowgirl style oldjes experienced dick. They even bring a pink vibrator into play, so everyone gets to have fun. Slayden takes Oldjes cum in her mouth and puts it on Lyas tits, sharing as any great friend would do

Duration: 00:23:36
Size: 1,06 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

DownBlouse Jerk - Boob Interview

Model: DownBlouse Jerk
Genre: Downblouse Jerk, Boobs, Brunette, Busty, Dirty, Domination, Female, Femdom, Interview, Jerk Off, Jerking, Masturbation, Nipples, Pov, Teasing, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Downblouse Jerk, Pov, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Frankie, Braless, Brunette, Busty, Cleavage, Dirty Talk, Downblouse, Erect Nipples, Large Nipples
Description:

Duration: 00:07:55
Size: 0,34 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

To Serve Women 1

Model:
Genre: Femdom
Description: A blonde goddess with suntanned legs bounces lightly on the oversized, hairy belly of a bearded dude. She is wearing strappy high-heeled shoes, and those heels must dig in terribly with every bounce she takes. But he never complains as she stands and then bounces atop him. The blonde walks around on the bearded dudes big belly and gives him her feet to suck on, then steps on the side of his face. He is impassive and complacent but very obedient as the blonde has her way with his face and his belly ... and we should add that she does have pretty feet, indeed.

Resolution: 600x400
Duration: 00:29:24
Size: 0,34 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account