Submission and obedience Female Domination

4room

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I ve Been so Naughty

Model:
Genre: Ass Licking, Barefeet, Black Hair, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Booty Shorts, Curvy Ass
Description:

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:39:09
Size: 0,39 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

4room

Perfectgonzo_com Abbie

Model:
Genre: Abbie, Average Clothes, Average Fetish, Boots, Bra, Caucasian Eyes, Eye Contact, Grey Face Type, Lingerie Cumshot, Lounger Hair, Medium, Perfectgonzo.Com, Round Butt, Skinny, Smooth Skin Breasts, Tattoo Body Type, Tittie Play Furniture, Cumshot, Femdom, Fetish, Tattoo
Description:

Duration: 00:30:24
Size: 0,67 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Obey Nikita - Swing Slut

Model:
Genre: Dildo, Strap On, Ass Worship, Obey Nikita, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap On, Strap On Fucking, Big Dildo, Anal Play, Dildo, Pegging, Strapon Fucking, Strapon Sucking, Strapon Worship, Strapon Fuck, Strapon In Mouth, Ass Fuck, Ass Worship
Description: The swing makes them so helpless and vulnerable… exactly where I like to keep my little playthings! It puts my boi-hole in just the right position to stick my dick into, and it makes it so easy to push the slut back and forth so it has no choice but to ride my big black cock. The ability to make height adjustments is also so very helpful depending oh how high my heels are. In this case theyre more than 6 inches high. I really shouldnt have to work very hard to fuck my toys, after all. The best part is it keeps those annoying legs and arms well out of the way so I have unfettered access to all of its holes. I love using all three… one to fuck, one to stick my glossy red nail into and the last to lick up its mess from my dirty cock.

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:11
Size: 0,39 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Goddess Isabel - Im Your Boss Now

Model:
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Goddess Isabel, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty
Description: Hey little insignificant servant, welcome back! Youre complitely fucked, Im your Boss! You, fuckin idiot, you have destroyed my society! Youre a fuckin dumbass!Get the fuck out! Oh…Wait…Maybe you can rest…oh yeah, of course you can. Start to clean my floor with your dirty tongue if you dont wanna lose your job! Ahah you look so weak and scared, You Love Your Mean Boss ! You love to be treated like ****! I want you to clean my feet, NOW! Good boy, lets go, i want to buy something new , i want a new pair of shoes, a new dress….obviously YOU WILL PAY! I know that you cant stop watching my clips, my pics…im your addiction…stroke your cock for me , NOW!

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:43
Size: 0,24 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

CfnmTV

Model:
Genre: Cfnm, Female, Hotel, Humiliation, Naked, Sex, Woman, Cfnmtv, Cfnm, Male Humiliation, Wanking, Naked Men, Clothed Female Naked Male, Clothed Female Nude Male, Clothed Female, Male Strippers
Description: PART 1: Theres nothing like going on holiday to escape the Winter blues. Some sun, sand and hopefully sex to make you forget those grey skies. But for Ashley and Sarah things dont quite go according to plan. A slight mix up means they are about to check in to the CFNM Hotel where men must be naked at all times whilst women remain fully clothed.

Duration: 00:06:06
Size: 0,1 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account