Strict Domination by Cruel Mistress

usta

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Nice Casual Dump

Sometimes I am so eager to get to my worksop I forget and change back into my normal clothes after working all morning. Lucky for you though, I still have to go and today is the perfect day for a nice, casual dump! Watch me squeeze one out in my leggins and work boots, I grip the sink and the wall to get the best leverage so that my hot rocket slides right out. Wanna sniff it? Wanna worship it? Of course you do my little toilet piggy. Stay in the bathroom and worship my dump and I'll head down and get some stuff done today!

File: stlla_ltvc_a_nice_casual_dump.mp4
Size: 540 MiB
Duration: 8 min 6 s
Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC LC at 317 kb/s 2 channel(s), 48.0 kHz Language: en

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

usta

Fresh Flesh with Tangent and Stella Liberty

Stella Liberty and Goddess Tangent are in the mood to play with the basement bitch. He's so lucky enough to be rope-bound, restrained and in the best position to get all of the attention tonight. Both women lay out their whips and implements across his skin until he turns pink and red. Luck, lucky slave.

File: stlla_ltvc_fresh_flesh_with_tangent_and_stella.mp4
Size: 1.13 GiB
Duration: 17 min 19 s
Audio: AAC LC at 317 kb/s 2 channel(s), 48.0 kHz

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

usta

Nylon Solitude

It is a perfect day for me to stay inside wearing nothing but my sheer black nylons. My legs look so amazing in panythose and you can't get enough of my pretty feet and curves. Worship them and adore them and take every inch of me in while you stroke your cock to them. I even want you to sniff the toes and see if you can get a whiff of my foot sweat. You'd better be able to cum on command!

File: stlla_ltvc_nylon_solitude.mp4
Size: 650 MiB
Duration: 9 min 44 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Sexy Soles Stroker

My wrinkled soles need many admirers in order to be at their best. Look close at my soles and examine every cute little wrinkle on my soles and admire my pretty white pedicure and extremely highly arched feet. I know they make you super weak and I need you to stroke your cock to them just the way I like you to.

File: stlla_ltvc_sexy_soles_stroker.mp4
Size: 589 MiB
Duration: 8 min 49 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Stella's Victory Pose

Custom with no names. Stella's partner in crime has double crossed her and decided he is going to go to the cops and hide the money they were going to split in their recent heist. Little does he know she has a contingency plan for those who try to stab her in the back and she is prepared to triumph and fight him as need be. She overpowers him with her strength and reveals that all along she has been a martial arts master and is smart and strong enough to defeat him. They fight and Stella does her best to squeeze him for information on where the money is. He is no match for her strong flexible feet and he relents in a final duel where nothing is off limits. If only he'd just stuck to the plan he wouldn't have to give up his life.

File: stlla_ltvc_stella_s_victory_pose.mp4
Size: 731 MiB
Duration: 10 min 58 s
Audio: AAC LC 2 channel(s), 48.0 kHz Language: en

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Shrinking You on NYE

You are celebrating a fantastic last day of the year with Stella Liberty waiting for the ball to drop tonight. Stella wants to know all about your year and discuss what is in store for 2021. As you rub her feet and tell her about your New Year's Resolutions she seems to get an idea and quickly stands up. Since you've expressed such enthusiastic words about serving her and being your best next year she decides to grant your wish come true. Suddenly she seems taller, more strong, and you feel a tingling in your body as you start to shrink closer and closer to the ground. She's spiked your cocktail with a special dose of shrinking tincture and before you know it you are no longer a man, but a tiny object for her to manipulate. Enjoy your year!

File: stlla_ltvc_shrinking_you_on_nye.mp4
Size: 756 MiB
Duration: 24 min 28 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Handy Footjob Magic

Just a short and sweet foot job, hand job mini custom. No names used. Check out my soles and hot sexy red pedicure while I encourage you to cum for my feet as I use my hand and feet to please you.

File: stlla_ltvc_handy_footjob_magic.mp4
Size: 406 MiB
Duration: 6 min 5 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Candid Yoga Soles

Join me for a candid look at my soles and my very early morning yoga practice. I get on my mat before doing anything else so you get to watch me wake up and get my body all stretched out for a long day of shooting, skype shows and farm work. Adore all my wrinkles on my soles and my amazing high arches. Don't forget my brand new white pedicure, yummmmm. Have a beautiful day!

File: stlla_ltvc_candid_yoga_soles.mp4
Size: 718 MiB
Duration: 10 min 46 s

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Dollhouse Kitchen Bitch

Part of being Stella Liberty's slave is service. Stella decorates and unpacks the kitchen so that you may both eat yourself and learn how to be her washing and cooking bitch. Your tiny hands will have to wash her laundry and prepare all her meals. Your morning will begin with coffee, followed by breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner. In between meal service you will be cleaning, scrubbing and doing house chores. You willl have no excuse to not become a five star chef now that no one is cooking for you anymore. Do not attempt to feed Miss Stella anything other than the best or she will turn you into her next meal!

File: stlla_ltvc_dollhouse_kitchen_bitch.mp4
Size: 697 MiB
Duration: 10 min 27 s
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9) at 29.970 fps

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Dr. Castrator Strikes Again

Custom with no name: You cheated on your wife and because our society is ruled by women she gets to decide your punishment. She has sent to you me, Dr. Castrator, to perform a castration on your balls. Who better to do it than a topless woman doctor! You'll get one final tease as your balls are trapped inside my burdizzo, making it impossible for you to ever be a real man again. Your virility? Your sex drive? All gone when I am done with you, instead you will be transformed into a docile, obedient, subservient and loving husband whose only goal is to please his wife. Now pull them out and let's get started!

File: stlla_ltvc_dr_castrator_strikes_again.mp4
Size: 705 MiB
Duration: 10 min 34 s

Fileboom Premium Account