Strapon: tough and powerful women skillfully use it!

teben

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No mercy strap-on (2015)

Info video:
Date: 2015
Genre: FemDom, Strap-on

Description: "So, slave, are you ready to be fucked in your fucking ass?" I say as I approach him wearing my big, strap-on cock. Laying on my sofa with his ass up in the air, I waste no time getting the abuse started as I position myself over his face and shove my cock in his mouth. I make him suck it hard and deep, using his spit as lube for the anal penetration that's about to unfold. "Now I'm going to fuck your ass very, very hard," I inform him and make good on my word by cramming my giant dick into his tight little asshole. With his feet up in the air I butt fuck the sissy deeper, harder, and faster as he groans in discomfort while occasionally slapping his ass like the bitch that he is. How much of this big cock can he take inside of him? We're about to find out as I make him get on all fours on my ottoman and ram him in ways he'll never forget!

Info file:
Size: 346 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 8 s
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

teben

Dildo's of Darkness (1998)

Info video:
Date: 1998
Genre: Leather, Bondage, Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Strapon
Models: Rod Fontana, Montana Gunn, Saki St. Jermaine, Eden Rae, Allenia, Slave X

Description: From Amsterdam to Shanghai, Rio to Istanbul, the world over, very skilled, dominant women have long been bending the wills of their submissive male lovers. Bending by enslaving them to their secret urges. Urging their mistresses to bend them over and fuck them to orgasm.

Info file:
Size: 426 MB
Resolution: 240 x 320
Duration: 1 h 6 min
Format: Windows Media

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

teben

Latex Cock Tease (2014)

Info video:
Date: 2014
Genre: Femdom, Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on Ass Fucking, Anal, Cock Tease, Humiliation, Hardcore
Models: Mona Wales and John Smith

Description: Mona Wales is devastating in her skin tight high waist bright blue latex. So devastating in fact that John can't control his cock when she rubs it between her juicy latex thighs and he blows his filthy load all over. John is punished and plugged with a tail and humiliated then water boarded until he has given all control over to his Goddess. This hard cocked girl is fucked deep in his ass with Mona's powerful strap-on and looses his load for a second time all over like a filthy cock teased slave girl!

Info file:
Size: 282 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 47 min 25 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

teben

teben

Mia Malkova - Stretched to Gape (2016)

Info video:
Date: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Anal Play, CBT, Strap-on
Models: Mia Malkova

Description: Mistress Mia Malkova prefers her slaves to be stretched out anal girls whether they like it or not. She takes the thickest cock and hollows out her slave's tight ass making him beg for it deeper and deeper in his hole. He is filled and fucked while his balls are tied down and pulled taunt making sure he can't run away from her dick. Mia's elephant trunk strap-on dildo is the perfect tool for stretching any man's virgin ass into a gaping fuck-hole

Info file:
Size: 1.17 GiB
Duration: 20 min 38 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

teben

I Strap on my Man 1 (2007)

Info video:
Date: 2007
Genre: Strapon,Pegging, All Sex,Ass lick,Oral,Anal,Interracial
Models: Nicole,Monica Mattos,Alana Sampaio,Nicole Gaucha,Adriana Voggel,Sadro Boy,Thomas Vodnik,Andre Dumont,James Matarazo

Description: These women strap it on and give it to their men. Watch out you might be next!

Info file:
Size: 1.08 GiB
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 2 h 5 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

teben

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust (2016)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on
Models: Adriana Chechik

Description: Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her girl's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Info file:
Size: 1.46 GiB
Duration: 24 min 19 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

teben

Lee Morgan - Our Dirty Little Secret (2016)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on
Models: Morgan Lee

Description: Morgan Lee wants to introduce strap-on play to her boyfriend, but he is very reluctant to engage in such an activity; what if anyone found out that he had done something like this? Morgan reassures him that it will be their secret and that it will really spice up their relationship and love life. The boyfriend agrees, so Morgan prepares him by stroking his dick as he sucks on her strap-on cock. Once Morgan has him really horny, she takes his ass with her strap-on. She starts off nice and slow, but is soon fucking him really hard as they move from position to position. The once reluctant boyfriend is soon a full on girl, begging for Morgan's cock and thanking her for talking him into trying this for her. She taunts him for being such a girl as he cleans his ass filth off of her cock, begging her to keep their secret. Morgan is now in total control of him and their relationship. The world would be a much better place if more Women made their boyfriends take it up the ass for them

Info file:
Size: 1.13 GiB
Duration: 18 min 43 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

teben

Nina Hartley - Strapon Correction (2016)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on
Models: Nina Hartley

Description: When Nina Hartley's office assistant screws up his duties yet again, Nina decides that some serious correction of his behavior is in order. As she verbally scolds Alex, her assistant, Nina comes to the conclusion that the problem here is that Alex does not have proper respect for her as his boss and needs to better understand his position - which is that of being her bitch. And what better way to "drive" that point home than the head of her strapon cock? Nina could care less about Alex's protests of having a girlfriend; she just undresses him and bends him over her table for a long and hard cock pounding. When Nina notices his dick getting hard, she orders Alex to stroke it for her amusement. Nina then jerks off his cock herself while she keeps pounding him, as it makes sure that she has his total attention. When she has finished fucking his ass, Nina warns Alex not to let it happen again and dismisses him. But she is soon pondering whether another piece of eye candy might make a better assistant

Info file:
Size: 1.18 GiB
Duration: 19 min 31 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account