Strapon Domination

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Strap-on & Arse Stretching

Only one hole for 2 ladies. Mistress Susi and Queen Qandisa loves to use the asshole of her submissive slave slut. they fuck him with her strap-on?s and enjoy?s to stretch his hole with the whole fist

Filesize: 111 MB
Duration: 00:12:25
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1086 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Strapon, Female Domination, Femdom

Download: smplace.com/download?

Stret.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Lady Alshari - Fucked On The Swing

Lady Alshari loves to try her new red strapon. She enjoys to fuck her slave in the ass and she loves it long and hard. How long the slave can take this big dildo?

Filesize: 430 MB
Duration: 00:09:47
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5945 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Swing.part1.rar
Swing.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Taken

Alone on a quiet stroll in the park, this man thought he'd assist a lady in distress - but he soon finds it is he who is distressed. He awakes deep in the forest, slumped over a log, restrained and at the mercy of the beautiful stranger who has a penchant for victimising men, thrashing them and taking them with her huge strap-on cock.

Filesize: 593 MB
Duration: 00:34:48
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2177 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Taken.part1.rar
Taken.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Brittany Shae & Lexi Luna StrapOns

Brittany and Lexi are going to show their slave how it feels to be a totally violated, owned and used fuck-toy. They stroke their cock and laugh at his demise as they plow him good and hard. They take him from both ends and completely destroy both of his holes for their enjoyment. What a good little bitch, taking his Mistress's cock.

Filesize: 647 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

britt.part1.rar
britt.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress T - Anal Abuse And Humiliation

This is probably the most authentically abusive anal vid I've done. I had instructed this slave to train his own ass to take a larger toy. He swore he was ready, he begged & begged me to film with him. He even sent me money to show he was serious about being a good film slave. He whines about the pain as I fuck his ass. He keeps trying to get me to stop & each time I get him on his knees & make him suck his ass juices off the cock (ass-to-mouth) as punishment. I verbally degrade him, his small worthless cock & his lousy performance. I banish him & tell him I'll never see him again. VERY cruel, cutting humiliation.

Filesize: 430 MB
Duration: 00:14:59
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

buse.part1.rar
buse.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Dahila Rain & Alexis Grace Fuck Meat

Slave 040 is the lucky chosen slave to get strap-on fucked today. He waits in the cage while Goddesses Alexis and Dahlia sit on top of it, stroking their huge cocks, discussing about how they wish they had someone to fuck today, sarcastically, staring right at him. They drag him out of the cage. Alexis makes him suck her cock and lube it up with his spit "You don't want it to go in DRY, do you?" He shakes his head 'no' and starts sucking her and Dahlia's big cocks. Dahlia decides she wants to fuck him good and hard to show Alexis what she has learned. She orders the slave over the cage to get his ass reamed by her. Dahlia fucks him good and hard while Alexis laughs and taunts him. He feels so violated and used.

Filesize: 543 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

dahi.part1.rar
dahi.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account