Gay Asian Straight Entrap and sex

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

dc4629b54c3309c1e8091ac547ff0717.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Acceed
Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Handjob, Toys, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots

Skillfully deceive straight and steal unused butt!
Regardless of whether you cry or get angry, straight guys become homosexual treatment tools ...
[Trick 1]
A Jani college student who came to an interview to apply for a model.
A college student who thinks that she is blindfolded and is being blown by a woman and makes her erection in Bing.
When I remove the blindfold, a big man is in front of me ...
A boy who desperately resists, but is pressed down by two men and robbed of the virgin hole, and really cries ...
[Trick 2]
Former Yang young dad with two children.
Due to living expenses, I applied for a high-priced photo model and started shooting.
A metamorphosis photographer who plays with the body while the limbs are restrained while shooting progresses peacefully.
"Stop it! Don't be foolish! Don't ask me this!"
Guru's staff keeps the contract silent as a shield against the straight out.
A beautiful body is polluted by homo ...
[Trick 3]
A straight duo who has not been informed of the shooting content.
I was attacked by waking up, blindfolded and pushed into a car, and the destination was in the mountains ...
Straight guys who are told that if they play tag and run away, they will get a prize.
The reality is not so sweet even though I run around with all my strength, and the two caught are raped outdoors!
[Trick 4]
To drink alcohol with new graduate Lehman.
Staff who knew that it was easy to get drunk recommend alcohol more than necessary.
Sure enough, a handsome Lehman who gets drunk with a good feeling and becomes fluffy.
Lehman takes a sigh and sleeps soundly with a devil's hand ...
I hate it, but Lehman, who is drunk and has no physical strength, can easily become a homosexual prey!
A straight expression when deceived, a feeling of giving up when I realized that I could not escape ...
Witness the shocking footage of the crime threshing!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:47:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1848kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB