Gay Movie Stag Homme Studios - Cum In My Face

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

00e9dd8113eea0b47a5b1c7456789abf.jpg

Cast: Damien Crosse, Francesco D'Macho

"Cum in My Face" will make you see stars - although, in this case, the stars are largely anonymous.
That is, yes directors and hottie stars Francesco D'Macho and Damien Crosse certainly are evident and just as fine as they have ever been, if not better, but the guys they play with, and get facials from, are completely unidentified. IN this case, too, while Damien holds the camera, Francesco does the sucking honors, and vice versa.
And yet, somehow, it doesn't matter. The Brazilian dude who also graces the cover has a double-wide dick, one of the best ones I think I have ever seen, and he is featured in the opening scene with Francesco, who does a brilliant job of sucking that cock to full hardness, getting fucked by it, then going back to sucking it until the dude creams his scruffy face but good.
Damien the shows off with a smooth muscled dude in front of a huge floor-to-ceiling window. Damien gets down on the dude's thick, upturned dick, gets slapped in the face with it, and, eventually, a wet, sticky facial for his efforts.
Francesco then takes on two hot cocks at once, fitting them both into his mouth. The scene builds beautifully as Francesco eventually gets the two dudes worked into frenzy, their dicks throbbing and on the edge of shooting. Francesco gets a double blast of spunk at the end, which drips off his handsome face.
Next, Damien sucks off another hot guy while he jerks himself off -- as the guy gives Damien the facial, Damien shoots his own load. This introduces a succession of short scenes, all of which are as hugely entertaining as they are brief, in which Damien and Francesco suck, get fucked, and have loads blown in their faces.
Damien specializes in this, and he's especially piggy when it comes to sucking and cum-eating, so his scenes are all wet, juicy and great (and in one, he also gets pissed on). Francesco seems to like two at once, and has no trouble handling two big pieces of meat with his mouth and tongue.
But in the last scene, it's Damien who takes on two, and it's an outdoor, semi-public encounter, so that thrill is added to the facial fetish. By the time Damien has had his way with the two unknown dudes, his handsome face is again coated with loads of spunk, and honestly, I've never seen him look happier.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:04
Video: 712x392, XviD, 2205kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB