Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Stand Up, Can't Sit Down - Yevonne 2 Parts

Title: Stand Up, Can't Sit Down - Yevonne 2 Parts

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:39:43
Resolution: 640x360
File Size: 492 MB

One of the true 'best bottoms' out there. Yevonne made the mistake of 'Standing Up' one of my close friends while seeking career opportunities here is LA-LA Land. This aspiring musician had a penchant for making dates, standing up those dates and thinking it was really funny. Well, this backside fired when the powerful record producer required a "test" before doing business with her. After reminding her that he was the date walking around the Pantages theatre for over an hour looking for her one night, he informed her that this test would be immediate and involve my special testing methods.

An "E' soaked bottom, the timer and my hand taught her a valuable lesson about wasting people's time.

With another hard, bare bottomed hand spanking handed out to our monkey footed equestrian YEVONNE, this awesome lesson of revenge a dish best served HOT! If you don't think she is the cutest thing on two legs with a butt to die for, your opthomologist just called and needs you in right away for that eye exam! Enjoy this tale... and it was inspired by a true story. I loved how long and with such concentration she lined up the implements thinking it may somehow have be better somehow if she chose correctly.

Download:
yevonne1_2.part1.rar
yevonne1_2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Stacy Stockton - Principal's Office - T 24 pic

Title: Stacy Stockton - Principal's Office - T + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:39
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 94 MB

Pretty blue-eyed senior Stacy Stockton is caught ditching school. Principal Harris offers a 5-day suspension or 10 swats of the paddle. Her clothes earn an extra two burning swats on her thinly protected butt! Hot slow-mo replays and impact freeze-frames!

Download:
principal_t.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Clare Fonda Meets Pandora Blake

Title: Clare Fonda Meets Pandora Blake

Duration: 00:10:11
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 154 MB

Pandora Blake meets Clare Fonda for the first time as she complains to her madam about the way Courtney punished her. Clare is not interested until Pandora demonstrates by giving Clare a hard spanking with hand and a wooden ruler. Clare strikes back, though in this meeting between two spanking superstars!

Starring: Clare Fonda, Pandora Blake.

Download:
panfull1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Title: Raven's Prada Punishment - Raven

Duration: 00:18:33
File size: 152 Mb
Format: mp4

One thing you could say for Raven was this...she was gorgeous! This 5' 10" beauty was not a spanko, yet she accepted the spankings I gave her during the time we were together as something even she sensed was for something she needed in her life. This being consequences, which before meeting me were severely lacking in this over-indulged, only child growing up.

When a friend I was insistent she go invited Raven to Italy. . I know the importance of travel when you are young and vibrant as she was. Well. the time away from me left her in a foreign country and what she felt was no consequences ( I am sure she didn't think she would be caught ). Raven had a taste for nice things, but even a bigger taste for adrenaline. She thought it would be a "rush" to help herself to a bag in the Prada store. She WAS caught and created some real embarrassment for her friend and her friend's family. So much, that her friend actually contacted me to let me know what had transpired. I guess one night she and her friend shared a good bottle of Port and told her all about me and the way I dealt with things.

When I confronted her initially about the trip and if she had anything I should be made aware of, she lied to me about it, saying there was nothing to report. That was a mistake.

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/file/ac28394018a26b8ab06ad6f6ec4f17d7/raven_prada.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Episode 157: Mr. Ford Spanks Madison at Office

Title: Episode 157: Mr. Ford Spanks Madison at Office

Duration: 00:05:24
Resolution: 1440x1080
File Size: 82 MB

Madison has refused to work for her cousin Mary Jane. So Mr. Ford, the supervisor of them all, decides to convince Madison that she should. So he turns her over his knee for a painful hand spanking that helps her come to her senses.

Starring: Madison Martin

Download:
e157cfull.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Amber Davies - Sorority Sisters - BD

Title: Amber Davies - Sorority Sisters - BD

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:10:40
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 151 MB

Smoking a cigarette costs Amber Davies a long hard spanking in Sorority Sisters. Senior Stacy Stockton starts on Amber’s shorts but they’re soon pulled down, followed by her panties for a cheek glowing punishment. Slow-motion butt wobbling replays!

Download:
sisters_bd.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: