Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Three Straps

Title: Three Straps & Hands

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:15:01
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 163 MB

In the cocoon of some sort of crazy plastic worm, Alex's bottom throbs and burns as if large cigarettes are being put out on her. Her hands seem to mutate against her binds. Sending thoughts into my head she tries to hold back the secrets of her needs. This only adds more confusion to her thought conjured spanker. This seems to annoy Dallas to the extent that the next implement is the 'teacher of women' that would reduce Tiki, Scarlet, Jewel, Raven, Crystal and Austin to tears just by seeing it in my hand. He doesn't hold back as he brings that stiff and heavy leather crashing down on her upturned and already swollen globes. This strap never disappoints in the discipline arena.

Download:
alex3_up.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Tanya's Worst- WET - Tanya Hyde

Title: Tanya's Worst- WET - Tanya Hyde

Duration: 00:10:48
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 113 MB

Some may know the story, some may not. I met Tanya at a Fetish Ball when she came up to Tiki and I after I had given my girl a public bath brush spanking. We rolled with Tanya the rest of the night and she became our fast friend. She enjoyed getting her spankings and got several off camera before going in front of the camera. Her first shoot was a photo shoot with Tiki. Then that of a groupie scenario...We all went to a club together and we let her use our most prized paddle as a prop ( and to spank other girls with...wink) She got a little to drunk or whatever and left our BP ( Black Paddle) in the women's restroom. This strapping was a repeat punishment for that offense! I don't usually do this...but this time it was needed.

Download:
Tanya-wet.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Belinda Lawson - CP Research Project - C

Title: Belinda Lawson - CP Research Project - C

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:11:34
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 163 MB

Belinda Lawson’s bouncing butt is the perfect target for Earl Grey’s CP Research Project. Bend her over a gym horse in school uniform, panties pulled down for a cheek-rippling 36 strokes using a two-tailed tawse. Reaction Cam replays are hot as her ass!

Download:
cp_c.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Another Lost Film - Priscilla

Title: Another Lost Film - Priscilla & The Duo

Duration: 00:06:35
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 67 MB

Here is another one of those LOST GEMS that I found at the end of another model's shoot. Love finding that stuff! Priscilla is one of Sierra's real life buddies that found an interest in spanking ( and continues to I am told) after being introduced to it in a friendly environment. Remember that Tilly, Roxy, Megan Joy and Lacy were members of the same club. Enjoy Priscilla getting a very deserving spanking this week!

Download:
priscilla1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: