Spanking Movies F on F, F on M, OTK (Daily Update)

Fliper009

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Birching For Remembrance

Two young women are summoned by the veteran Wing Commander to attend a Veteran's Dinner Dance. The Wing Commander remembers the "good old days" when the local girls near his airbase used to come around and bare their bottoms before the Squadron, for a "good old fashioned" beating. Some of his campaigners remember too, and have suggested that a couple of young ladies should come to the party and take the birch. In this film the Wing Commander, "Winko" puts the girls through their paces before the party begins. Never has so much birching been done by so few!

File Name : SP_061_Birching For Remembrance.wmv
File Size : 344 MB
Resolution : 720 x 480
Duration : 00:27:00

DOWNLOAD
SP_061_Birching_For_Remembrance.part1.rar
SP_061_Birching_For_Remembrance.part2.rar
SP_061_Birching_For_Remembrance.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Fliper009

English Spanking Classics 79 - Party Of Pain

While two maids are being chastised by the Lady of the house for their dreadful drunken behavior at her Garden Party her husband has taken one of the attractive guests upstairs for his own pleasure. This girl is very attracted to him and will do anything to please him. However she is a little shocked when he pulls her knickers down for an over-the-knee hand spanking, followed up by the use of his favorite paddle which he had, incidentally bought another for his wife, which she was simultaneously using on the maid’s bare bottoms.

File Name : SP_062_Party 0f Pain.wmv
File Size : 532 MB
Resolution : 640 x 480
Duration : 00:59:46

DOWNLOAD
SP_062_Party_0f_Pain.part1.rar
SP_062_Party_0f_Pain.part2.rar
SP_062_Party_0f_Pain.part3.rar
SP_062_Party_0f_Pain.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

She Spanked Her Niece!

Stars: Clare Fonda, Ms. Venus Divine, Eve Howard, Sophie Nova

Part 122 year old British brat Sophie gets permission from her Aunt Sylvia to have friends over for a party. But Sophie lets her friends stay way too late and then argues with her aunt about sending them home. Angry Aunt Sylvia gives Sophie a sharp, spontaneous spanking for her selfishness and disrespect, orders her to get rid of her friends and then come back to her. When Sophie returns Sylvia tells her to pack her bags to return to the UK. Sophie begs to be allowed to stay in the sunny Southwest with her aunt, pleading with Sylvia to spank her again and even more severely, rather than send her away. Sylvia decides that Sophie needs this lesson, so she agrees, takes Sophie back over her lap and spanks the spoiled English beauty until her alabaster skin turns a stunning shade of deep, hot magenta. Sophie is spanked over her skirt, over her pantyhose, over her black lace panties and finally on the bare bottom. Hand and wooden hairbrush are used.

Part 2Sophie’s discipline session with her Aunt Sylvia, which began with a spanking, progresses in this scene to tawsing and strapping, while bent over the edge of a leather bench and then made to get up on all fours on it, finally ending in the knee to elbow position, with her bottom thrust up into the air for punishment with all of her charms laid bare. This scene culminates with Aunt Sylvia taking the completely nude Sophie over her knee for a final sharp, stinging hand spanking that makes her kick her beautiful legs and say that she is very, very sorry!

Sophie Nova is a very beautiful, lovable and extremely vivacious girl with flawless porcelain skin and an exquisitely proportioned body. With her crisp British accent, inventive imagination and obvious sensitivity to spanking, Sophie is a spanker’s dream come true. And speaking of dreams come true, Venus Divine, who plays Aunt Sylvia, could not be better suited to doling out strict discipline, from looks to skills to attitude. A poised and experienced woman, Venus is Boston bred, traditionally grounded, yet fetish savvy, adept at administering punishment and able to cinch to a stunningly small waist, as this video reveals. There isn’t a submissive alive who wouldn’t instantly recognize the authority in this lady. What a combination of talent and inclination

File Name : Sp_063_Spanked Her Niece.wmv
File Size : 615 MB
Duration : 00:42:59

DOWNLOAD
Sp_063_Spanked_Her_Niece.part1.rar
Sp_063_Spanked_Her_Niece.part2.rar
Sp_063_Spanked_Her_Niece.part3.rar
Sp_063_Spanked_Her_Niece.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

The Chaperone

The Chaperone orders Tom to face forward to the wall while she gives Hazel more than just a talking to. Hard OTK, spanking and straps. She also gets spanked because she’s measured and has gained weight. This is a problem because Hazel is in a beauty pageant. Then it’s Tom’s turn to play the price with the Chaperone.

File Name : SP_064_Chaperone.wmv
File Size : 668 MB
Duration : 00:45:22

DOWNLOAD
SP_064_Chaperone.part1.rar
SP_064_Chaperone.part2.rar
SP_064_Chaperone.part3.rar
SP_064_Chaperone.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Driving Without A License

Stars: Heather, Kelly Payne

Heather is my good friend and a fellow Dom who loves to give spankings. While staying with me she was to follow certain rules. One of them being not to take my car out especially since she does not have a license. She was caught coming in after taking my car out. For disobeying me she was to submit to a bare bottom spanking over my knee with my hand and my leather slipper sole. She has never been spanked before and this was her first time being on the receiving end. I would say she was taught her lesson. By the time I finished she was crying and promising she would never disobey the rules again while staying at my house and especially she would never ever take my car out. First time spanking. This is a medium to hard spanking with hand and slipper.

File Name : SP_065_driving with0ut license.wmv
File Size : 424 MB
Resolution : 480 x 360
Duration : 00:46:34

DOWNLOAD
SP_065_driving_with0ut_license.part1.rar
SP_065_driving_with0ut_license.part2.rar
SP_065_driving_with0ut_license.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Spank Me Horny 10

What could make a spanking scene better, you ask. How about taking the action to the great outdoors! The brunette domme with the ponytail has her submissive out by the rock wall for some spanking and paddling. She caresses her voluptuous body before bringing her hand down in full slaps. The domme bends her over, then has her legs above her head, and finally takes the submissive girl over her knee to finish her off.

File Name : SP_066_me h0rny10.wmv
File Size : 280 MB
Resolution : 640 x 426
Duration : 00:30:44

DOWNLOAD
SP_066_me_h0rny10.part1.rar
SP_066_me_h0rny10.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Kelly & Jane

Stars: Jane, Kelly

Jane, the secretary, and Kelly, the maid, work for CP author Mr. Coleman at his elegant and audacious house. Set in the sixties, his secretary is always surprised at the spanking scenes in Bob's books, but worse he believes in putting into practice what he writes about. The two ladies have a difficult relationship and wind up fighting on several occasions, which gives Bob plenty of opportunity to smack their shapely bottoms. The maid is very pretty in her neat black and white outfit as her bottom is thoroughly reddened while the prim, starchy secretary is absolutely ripe for a sound spanking.

File Name : SP_67_kelly jane.wmv
File Size : 680 MB
Duration : 00:44:40

DOWNLOAD
SP_67_kelly_jane.part1.rar
SP_67_kelly_jane.part2.rar
SP_67_kelly_jane.part3.rar
SP_67_kelly_jane.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

The Sports Mistress

Stars: Mary

Mary is the captain of her College cycling team. Flushed with victory, Mary and another girl stop at the local watering hole to celebrate on the way back to college. A little later she is breathalysed! The video starts the next morning when Mary receives six of the best from Miss Grant, the Sports mistress. Afterwards, Mary and Miss Grant start talking about their CP experiences. We see, in flashbacks, Mary being caned and Miss Grant being spanked (in a highly erotic scene) and caned by her boy-friend. Finally, Sir Jasper, the head of the College Governors, arrives. He is appalled at what he considers is the modest punishment of Mary. He applies a further six of the best to her trim bottom before sending her out. Then, after a dressing down, he applies the cane to Miss Grant's superb bottom, to express his displeasure at her lax approach to discipline.

File Name : SP_068_Sports Mistress.wmv
File Size : 660 MB
Duration : 00:43:24

DOWNLOAD
SP_068_Sports_Mistress.part1.rar
SP_068_Sports_Mistress.part2.rar
SP_068_Sports_Mistress.part3.rar
SP_068_Sports_Mistress.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Spanking 4 Play And Spanking For Nikki

Stars: Nikki, Jack

First, Spanking 4 Play: Nikki is turned on by Jack’s spanking magazines and is masturbating when Jack comes home unexpectedly. At first he’s angry, but then he is turned on by the knowledge that she wants to be spanked! He gives her what she wants! Jack does over the knee spanking, and even uses a cane to spank naughty Nikki!

Next, Spanking for Nikki: At a dinner party with his coworkers, Nikki embarrasses Jack by flirting with some of the men. He’s so angry that he decides to punish her when they get home. He spanks her bare bottom as she lies over his knees, uses a cane to whip her butt, and even slaps her pussy over and over, causing her to cry out in a combination of pain and pleasure!

File Name : SP_069_spanking 4 play.wmv
File Size : 526 MB
Duration : 00:56:49

DOWNLOAD
SP_069_spanking_4_play.part1.rar
SP_069_spanking_4_play.part2.rar
SP_069_spanking_4_play.part3.rar
SP_069_spanking_4_play.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Carol's Second Spanking

Stars: Carol, Ted

The morning after we taped "Carol's First Spanking," Carol had a few hours before her flight home, so she asked for ANOTHER SPANKING! We were amazed, but she really wanted it, so we REALLY GAVE it to her! This time, she cried like a baby! TEARS were pouring out of her eyes, as she cried uncontrollably from her BARE-BOTTOM SPANKING and SCOLDING! She couldn't wipe her tears away fast enough to keep them from rolling down her cheeks. This spanking really HURT! Again, truly one of the BEST spanking videos ever made!

File Name : SP_070_car0ls sec0nd spanking.wmv
File Size : 463 MB
Duration : 00:32:22

DOWNLOAD
SP_070_car0ls_sec0nd_spanking.part1.rar
SP_070_car0ls_sec0nd_spanking.part2.rar
SP_070_car0ls_sec0nd_spanking.part3.rar
SP_070_car0ls_sec0nd_spanking.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account