Spanking Full Movies

ass73

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Spank It: Beaten Bimbos

Genre: Fetish, Spanking
Duration: 00:57:22

Description: These bitches like it rough and hard! They get their nice round asses a nice beating, turning them a bright rosy red...but that's just how they want it! The masters switch their tools of destruction; a cane, a crop, a paddle, bare handed...they all work just fine!

S_I_-_B_B.zip.003 (150.0 Mb)
S_I_-_B_B.zip.004 (117.9 Mb)
S_I_-_B_B.zip.002 (150.0 Mb)
S_I_-_B_B.zip.001 (150.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ass73

Spank It: Hard Spank For Bad Girls

Duration: 00:59:55

Description: What happens when bad girls get caught doing the wrong things, such as burning dinner? They get spanked of course! These bad girls are no exception to the rule, and when it comes time to discipline them, no mercy is spared. Watch as their asses are spanked beet red!

S_I_-_H_S_F_B_G.zip.004 (117.9 Mb)
S_I_-_H_S_F_B_G.zip.003 (150.0 Mb)
S_I_-_H_S_F_B_G.zip.001 (150.0 Mb)
S_I_-_H_S_F_B_G.zip.002 (150.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ass73

Spank It: Lesbo Painplay

Duration: 00:56:43

Description: Join us as we sit in on discipline sessions between two frisky females. No matter how old you are, you are never to old to get spanked! We know you like getting spanking and we also know you've been a bad girl so get the fuck in here and get what you got coming to you!

S_I_-_L_P.zip.003 (140.0 Mb)
S_I_-_L_P.zip.004 (102.4 Mb)
S_I_-_L_P.zip.001 (140.0 Mb)
S_I_-_L_P.zip.002 (140.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Spanked In The Court

Duration: 00:54:50

Description: In this court the offenders do not just get jail time and fines to be paid to the court for their crimes. In this court the offernders can expect to be bent over the bench and spanked for what they have done. The redened numb ass of these criminals very well may deter them from commiting these crimes ever again!

S_I_T_C.zip.004 (128.0 Mb)
S_I_T_C.zip.003 (130.0 Mb)
S_I_T_C.zip.001 (130.0 Mb)
S_I_T_C.zip.002 (130.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Spanked By Uncle

Duration: 00:56:32

Description: This flick opens with a thin girl petting her dog in the back yard but soon she starts petting herself, she plays with her unshaved pussy until she's caught by an older man who must now discipline her by spanking her ass viciously. After her spanking she goes inside to bathe and try and soothe her stinging ass, but she's in for more punishment when she goes back outside and gets more of the same.

S_B_U.zip.003 (140.0 Mb)
S_B_U.zip.004 (113.0 Mb)
S_B_U.zip.002 (140.0 Mb)
S_B_U.zip.001 (140.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Spanked Maid

Duration: 00:51:28

Description: This pretty maid is in for a whipping like she's never felt before. Her master is definitely not happy with her work. This maid must be a dirty girl. Watch her sweet little ass get spanked and whipped to a red mess.

This sexy master does not play games and proves it with her constant misery that she dishes out. Make sure you catch the cropping in scene 2, which is definitely worth a look.

Sp_M.zip.004 (128.0 Mb)
Sp_M.zip.001 (130.0 Mb)
Sp_M.zip.003 (130.0 Mb)
Sp_M.zip.002 (130.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Spanking Fantasy

Duration: 00:51:28

Description: Time for a late night trip on the red ass. For this couple, spanking is not just about control... it's their kinky little turn on! You know what they say: a spanking a day keeps the couple at play.

Watch as this sexy lady gives in to her man and gets spanked good and hard then gets so hot that he ends up fucking her in the pussy and ass with some big dildos! A spanking fantasy come true!

Sp_F.zip.004 (120.6 Mb)
Sp_F.zip.003 (140.0 Mb)
Sp_F.zip.002 (140.0 Mb)
Sp_F.zip.001 (140.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Maid Of Honor And Obey

Duration: 00:27:34
Stars: Lauren Legends, Kay Richards

Description: On her wedding day, Kay Richards needs a good spanking and one last fling with her maid of honor! Lauren and Kay are two sexy women who have been friends for a long time. As it goes, they have built up angst for each other and decide to let it out. These lovely ladies spank each other's asses red before making up and pleasing each other with a few different toys. Watch Lauren and Kay cry and cum in this erotic spanking film!

M_O_H_A_O.zip.002 (123.4 Mb)
M_O_H_A_O.zip.001 (130.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Spanking Big E 12

Duration: 01:00:40
Stars: Ann, Sir Nik, O

Description: Ann and her friend O have gone to see Dr. Nik for some very special therapy. He is an accomplished master of discipline and hydrotherapy. Delighted to see them both he tells Ann that he has a special surprise for her; a new room to explore. It's a red dungeon and its not long before her bottom turns as red as the walls.

Spanked and paddled she is finally tied against the dungeon wall and given her hydrotherapy; an enema. Told to hold her water, she is again spanked, but this time with a wooden paint stirrer and a riding crop. When Dr. Nik is assured that her therapy is successful she brings in O for her turn.

Given an over the knee hand spanking at first, she is then quickly laid on her back with her legs suspended in the air. Dr. Nik also has her standing within a metal cage, partly with and partly without. Spanked and an enema also administered, this is one day that night will forget!

S_B_E_12.zip.003 (150.0 Mb)
S_B_E_12.zip.004 (94.3 Mb)
S_B_E_12.zip.001 (150.0 Mb)
S_B_E_12.zip.002 (150.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Spanking Police

Duration: 00:55:09

Description: Bring on the Spanking Police. This one starts with some interracial girl on girl spanking, over the knee. The girls are caught by their supervisors and it's time for the spanker to receive her punishment of getting spanked and paddled. When the guys are done with her she leaves and they start on the other girl, spanking and paddling until she decides to suck some cock and get fucked doggy style.

S_Pol.zip.003 (150.0 Mb)
S_Pol.zip.004 (76.7 Mb)
S_Pol.zip.002 (150.0 Mb)
S_Pol.zip.001 (150.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account