Femdom and Strapon Snugbug Latex Mummification Part 1

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

400d4ab270a50dcf4d020d291ffbb6c8.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Snugbug and I share a love of heavy compression-inducing bondage and rubber.

My cameraman discovered rolls of ultra thin rubber stored along with a heavy, thick latex straitjacket in a forgotten box inside the dungeon's wardrobe. With these magical discoveries we are sure to have a fantastic rubber romp! What a treat!

My heavy bondage aficionado is immediately responsive to the escalating layers of rubber restriction. The concept of COMPLETE IMMOBILIZATION is a little like chasing a mirage. The complete inability to move any part of our body is a difficult and fleeting target that we may never fully "catch" but we will continue to find extreme bondage fun in the chasing of the goal.

Head immobilization is one important facet of that goal that fascinates me and it is one more fetish that Snugbug and I have in common.

Once he cannot move any part of his body and is encased head-to-toe in rubber layers, with a gag and blindfold cutting him off from the outside world, THEN it is time to bring out my favorite Hitatchi Magic Wand vibrator for some INTENSE tease, denial and made orgasms!

Enjoy this exploration of compression bondage using heavy industrial rubber layers as well as string bondage to accomplish some very intense mummification.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3167kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 734.5 MB