BDSM SM medical

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

bb1d7a4be6a04a73f09355cc665742f4.jpg

Release Year: 2020

During a recent trip to Amsterdam, we visited a friend who runs the website SMMedical.eu. He likes to go by the name "The Hendrik (TM)", but I will just use "Hendrik" for short. Hendrik has an interest in padded cells and institutional medical restraints. I have been communicating with Hendrik for years, and he has submitted various padded cell videos to this website, however, I have not met him in person until our Amsterdam trip. I was traveling with Elise Graves and Petgirl Kako, and we had just attended the Boundcon 2016 event in Munich.

During our visit with Hendrik in his home in Amsterdam, we reviewed various pieces of gear including Heepkemp and Segufix locks, tare-proff institutional clothing, and straitjackets. Although his gear was quite interesting, the main attraction was looking at his padded cell which included an electronic self-locking time release door. As we discovered, Hendrik loves to wear multiple layers of restraint clothing, diapers, padded mitts, a safety helmet, and lock himself into the padded cell for overnight stays. During his time in the cell, he is unable to remove any of his protective clothing and gear because it is secured with Segifix or Heepkemp locks. The keys are kept outside the cell and unavailable to him until the electronic timer unlocks the door. Hendrik tells us that he has experienced so many extended stays in the cell that he can actually get a full night's sleep despite the restriction and frustration of the gear he is wearing.

Many of us who fantasize about bondage love the thought of being to endure erotic situations that are out of our control - restrained in invasive, unusual, intimidating, scary or embarrassing restraints for an extended period of time. The gear we find erotic like butt plugs, shackles, chastity or hoods are locked on in such a way as to keep us in a constant state of arousal. And so long as we don't climax we can ride these pleasant feelings of sexual excitement for long periods of time. Our friend Hendrik finds the restraint clothing, protective helmet and padded cell arousing, and by locking himself into the clothing and cell with an electronic timer he is '' to endure the wonderful cocktail of mood-altering juices flowing through his body. Bursts of adrenalin, sexual arousal, anxiety, fear, embarrassment and heightened sensations pulse and spiral out of control in his mind as he continues to asses the helpless situation he finds himself in. Over and over again he tests the psychical helplessness he finds himself in, which feeds his own self-induced coctail of stimulants until he drifts off to sleep. Similar to a drug-induced altered state, his helpless predicament feeds his own erotic fetishes and keeps his mind and body filled with his own natural stimulants. Some people refer to this state as 'edging', in which a person is kept in a perpetual state of sexual excitement and unable to climax. A never-ending sexual 'high' or 'buzz'. Additionally, some people find bondage to be comforting and a retreat from the daily stresses of life. So, to be comforted and swaddled in an sexually erotic situation that you can't escape from, can be quite enjoyable and .

In any case Hendrik has assembled his own collection of comforting gear and padded cell which provides him with his own fantasy fulfillment, escape from daily stresses, and natural, self-induced, mind-altered states of pure chemical . I know this state well myself, and so do other bondage aficionados who indulge in self-bondage

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.6 GB