BDSM Isolation Cells

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

393e88ebc3a336e28c9d6db899d80c08.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

This video was created and given to us by our friend Renfield in Chicago. Renfield developed a fascination for straitjackets and padded cells in his youth, which now serve as a driving for his exploration in the subject. The following description from Renfield outlines the components of this video and his background:
I’ve been exploring bondage all my life. Since I was young, the singular vision that has always gripped me was the straitjacket and padded cell scenario for being kept in isolation. Since Greggerbit’s website first appeared on-line years ago, I have contributed to it numerous times under the name of Renfield. If a straitjacket and padded cell has ever appeared in mainstream media, I have seen it.
I currently maintain a Fetlife page under the moniker ‘Brionblivion’ where I use photography and video to document and explore my beloved fetish. My ultimate goal is to build and maintain a functioning padded cell that’s safe, temperature controlled, video monitored, where I can incarcerate myself or my partner indefinitely. The potency in this form of restraint is the requirement for safety. The straitjacket and padded cell is meant to keep someone prisoner, as well as preventing them from harming themselves. Thus, the intensity comes from the seemingly altruistic act of keeping a person safe by removing any and all means of injury and escape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1973kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 350.4 MB