Shemale Pretty Girls With Big Dicks [pics]

PaidPervert

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Second Time Cock Charmer

Cast: Nika
Site: shemax
Genre: Brown Eyes, Indoors, Small Dick, Dress, Pretty Face, Asian, Thongs, Masturbation, Striptease, Teasing
Description: I didn?t request that we shoot Nika again nor did any member. The photographer sends names and small pics for me to approve and I didn?t realize we had already shot her under the name Nina (Cowgirl Cock Cutie). I probably would have said no or wait but a few months but I?m not sorry we did looking at how fucking sexy this slim little femboy is. This one has one of the prettiest faces of any I have seen. Best of all she has a fat little cock that stays hard and she loves jerking to cum. So if you like her as well you can look forward to an upcoming hardcore shoot.<br><br>Photographers Comments: It?s the second time around for Nika. I would say she is one of my favorite - big cock, sexy / slim body and let?s be honest, she is so pretty. Her smile is not faked and her moves are not scripted. She also brought her own hardcore partner, making my work much easier.

115 | 908x1360 | 34,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

PaidPervert

Big Tits and Ass

Cast: Laura Trajano
Genre: Straight Hair, Thongs, Big Lips, Masturbation, Heels, Brunettes, Teens, Lingerie, Shaved, Big Tits
Description: If you like full figured t-girls that are luscious and curvy, Laura Trajano will make your toes curl. This blonde shemale has big soft boobies and a big hard shecock. Her ass is plump and she loves having it pounded with throbbing man meat.

74 | 960x1280 | 30,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

A Small Bird

Cast: Bird
Genre: Small Balls, Long Hair, Small Tits, Thin, Teens, Cum on Abs, Indoors, Shaved, Masturbation, Skirt
Description: What an adorable piece of ass this ladyboy was. She was hot as hell in her short top and mini skirt. You can tell by the smile on her face that she loved stripping and posing for the camera and those perky tits and tight ass are enough to start your mouth watering. And being in front of the camera turned this shemale on so much that once she was bare ass naked on the sofa, she stroked her shecock until she shot her load all over her tight abs.

90 | 910x1360 | 9,6 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Chess Strip

Cast: Karen
Genre: Thongs, Brown Eyes, Big Balls, Long Hair, Blondes, Curly Hair, Average Dick, Shaved, Big Tits, Heels
Description: Karen is one awesome looking shemale chick that could sex me up any day of the week. She has beautiful boobies and a wonderfully curvy body. She spreads her long legs and shows off that femdick while she teases it into throbbing hard life.

50 | 1280x960 | 14,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

A Small Bomb

Cast: Fernanda Beatriz
Genre: Piercings, Green Eyes, Food, Pretty Face, Small Dick, Shaved, Tattoos, Masturbation, Small Tits, Bra
Description: Wow Wow Wow! We have quite a little punker here. She is dressed in camo bikini and has those wild ass earrings dangling from her ears. You know just by looking at this T-girl that she is a kinky little slut. I love kinky girls, sex with those hot kinky shemales is never boring or the same hole thing. I loved watching Fernanda getting out her bottle. I wasn`t sure what was in the bottle, but after a few moments you can see that its chocolate sauce. Mmmm god that is kinky. She starts squirting that messy all over her punk ass. She rubs it in and then squirts a heavy load on her shecock before she starts using her hand to pump that chocolate around and over her meat. The chocolate covers her shecock and her hand moves faster and faster as she gets her groove going and she gets hornier and hotter. Then she explodes and loads of goo mix in with the chocolate on her hand.

196 | 1360x906 | 39,8 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

A Feast for the Eyes

Cast: Michele Cerqueira
Genre: Shorts, Straight Hair, Fake Tits, Indoors, Heels, Masturbation, Teasing, Thin, Striptease, Redheads
Description: Michele was an adorable shemale that had an innocent and sensuous way about her that was very appealing. She looked so hot with her long, brunette hair up in a ponytail and her dark glasses on. Her white, tummy showing top matched with her tight jean shorts that barely covered her ass were a hot combination. And add the black fishnet stockings that she was wearing and it was easy to see how this hot tranny babe could capture the attention of every male in the room. Michele almost seemed shy as she began to strip out of her sexy clothes to reveal her long and slender body for us and the camera. And like any good cock tease, she left the stockings for last and drove us nuts sliding them slowly down her long legs. And as if that wasn?t enough to get your cock jumping, she pulled out the lotion and began to squirts drop all over her succulent tits, ass and shecock before stroking herself until she exploded her sweet cum like a geyser.

114 | 1360x913 | 27,5 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Killer Blonde

Cast: Carla Bruna
Genre: Long Hair, Big Dick, Blondes, Green Eyes, Shaved, Corset, Fake Tits, Big Lips, Heels, Teens
Description: Oh man, what a total package shemale Carla Bruna is with her angelic blue eyes, flirty smile and sinfully sexy physique. In her red corset, thong and stockings this t-girl is hot as fuck but just until she strips off to nothing but her silky stockings.

106 | 960x1280 | 33,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

I Love Candy

Cast: Natalia dos Santos
Genre: Pretty Face, Piercings, Shaved, Dick Shacking, Big Lips, Straight Hair, Striptease, Dyed, Dress, Latex
Description: Dark skinned Natalia is a gorgeous Latina shemale with firm boobs, a shapely ass and a thick shecock that she is always ready to play with on camera. Her black dress fits her luscious curves like a second skin and you can?t help but love the way it rides up her thighs and over her round ass cheeks. This naughty t-girl loves showing off her body and using her long tongue to lick her dark nipples. And Natalia also has a sweet tooth and she loves sucking on her sweet treat before rubbing it all over her girl pole and keeping it in her hand feeling the creamy confection squishing against her hard cock while she strokes it to full erection. You can almost imagine how sweet this shemale babe would taste after having that candy smeared all over her she meat. And the thought of her wrapping her gorgeous lips around your cock like she does her treat is enough to make you want to give her a load of your own tasty jizz and feel her suck you dry.

145 | 1360x913 | 55,8 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Skinny Asian Brazil Fuck

Cast: Dani Alencar
Genre: Black Eyes, Blowjob, Kissing, Small Tits, Dress, Thin, Interracial, Small Balls, Asian, Shemale & Male
Description: Dani Alencar is the third in our series of hardcore Brazilian ladyboy sets. As a skinny pre-teen Asian boy Dani loved cock and so became girl which attracted a constant supply of throbbing brown Brazilian dick. On this day she has lured a shirtless dark well built stud back to her room and she wastes no time in pulling down his sweats and underwear. When she sees his already hard tan tool she quickly strips and gives him a blowjob. The guy returns the favor and is happy to see that despite her emaciated frame that her shedick is big and long. This drives her nuts and she once again attacks his cock with her mouth and a hand while showing us her gaping asshole as she stokes her swollen dink and balls with the other hand. Now she is rock hard and ready to fuck some ass so she pulls the dudes legs open and rams him hard as he jerks himself. He then fucks this skinny white Asian bitch the same way until he pulls out and squirts his creamy load on her stomach. But she isn?t satisfied until she cums too which she does by licking every drop of jizz off his cock which makes her dick ejaculate all over the back of her thighs.

244 | 913x1360 | 84,7 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

I Would Date Soraya

Cast: Soraya Bracho
Genre: Tattoos, Brown Eyes, Long Hair, Pretty Face, Teens, Small Tits, Brunettes, Indoors, Teasing, Piercings
Description: There is something so incredibly sexy about t-girl babe Soraya Bracho. All that long dark hair, sexy eyes, hot body and yummy shecock make one hell of a sizzling combination on this shemale beauty. Check her out to see the whole package.

91 | 1280x960 | 26,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account