Sexy Boys - New Gay Club

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Reality Boys 2 Fabio Ferraz & Thomas
d38af81ab537954f2c47409f74ac5382.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MeninosOnLine.
Cast: Fabio Ferraz, Thomas
Genres: Brazilian, Latino, Anal/Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos, Big Dicks
Video language: English

Fabio & Thomas passionate sex by the pool. Hot oral and anal fucking two guys

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 680.7 MB
Download Reality Boys 2 Fabio Ferraz & Thomas
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

Vadim Romanov
9c402ebd8adc2ab0fce238a2559972de.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: CzechHunter
Cast: Vadim Romanov
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

- His name is Vadim Romanov
- He comes from Indonesia
- He is "Libra" in the sign of the zodiac
- He is 26 years old
- His height is 155 centimeters
- Its weight is 55 kilograms.
- His favorite dish is Sushi.
- His favorite film "Apocalypse"
- His favorite actor from the films is Robert De Niro
- He first had sex with a guy at 17 in a park with his best friend.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3076kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 630.2 MB
Download Vadim Romanov
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Ryan Rose ,Anthony Verusso
30f8b627bc3d22d621f91f899d7b3e50.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ryan Rose ,Anthony Verusso
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Hunk, Twink, Muscles, Swimwear, Athletics, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Kissing, Masturbation, Condom

Ryan Rose playfully makes out with Anthony Verusso; Ryan is standing in the pool one step below Anthony, but they see eye to eye thanks to Ryan's tall, muscled stature. When Anthony sits down, Ryan's cock is at the perfect height for sucking. With lots of tongue, Anthony pleasures Ryan's cock, and Ryan urges him on with a hand at the back of his head. Anthony leans back and Ryan squats above him, revealing his hole for rimming. Ryan wants a taste of Anthony too, so he rips off Anthony's swimsuit and gives an enthusiastic oral workout that pleasures Anthony's hole, balls, and cock. With Anthony's hole slick and wet, Ryan brings on a power topping that makes Anthony's hard cock spin like a helicopter. Lying on his back, Ryan lets Anthony do the work: Anthony squats down and fucks himself on Ryan's huge dick. But Ryan can't stay still for long, so he starts thrusting up into Anthony's hole, intensifying the ride! With such thorough pleasure, Ryan is ready to blow his wad, and he showers Anthony's face with his cum. The experience is so hot, Anthony cums almost instantly, and they revel in their sexual release with a final kiss.

Duration: 31:27
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264)

File size: 434.1 MB
Download Ryan Rose ,Anthony Verusso
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

alexa38

Rough Fuck With Young Males
d4b9ca6a6bd9229e2a9254cbcff42eae.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Franklin Acevedo, Koldo, Jonathan Miranda
Genres: Big Cock, Blow Job, Muscle, Bareback, Anal Sex, Jerk Off, Cum Shot, Threesomes, Groups

Watch these horny boys sucking and fucking bareback! They suck, fuck and rim their buddies, and don't miss the face splattering loads.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5167kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 777.5 MB
Download Rough Fuck With Young Males
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Cruz and Sonny
b93e6fdc22a7b9161ac6358442056769.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny . as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick juice can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well." lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)

Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB
Download Cruz and Sonny
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Jake gets Jarod's thick cock
d3ba92f85747bdc33e1ff2506b5225dc.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Jake Davis, Jarod Spear
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Massage, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

After Jake Davis begged for a massage from Jarod Spear. He later begged for a new asshole. Watch Jake Davis get plowed by the golden rod, Jarod Spear AT GayHoopla

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 392.6 MB
Download Jake gets Jarod's thick cock
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account