Sexy Boy | Old and Young | Hunks, Dads | Bears, Muscules

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

DebtDandy part 270
14b2fffebf38f57a2779d76a3c5467ec.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: DebtDandy

More and more people come to Prague to start a new life. It's almost like if it was a city of opportunities. This guy was one of those people. He met his girlfriend during a trip to Prague and after some time he decided to move in with her. They bought a nice apartment together and enjoyed their lives. Unfortunately, their little romantic fantasy got ruined by huge mortgage payments. Also the boy was only one with a full-time job so he was getting a bit desperate. This athletic guy asked me for 20 000 and I gladly agreed. I was praying that he would find our regular terms too harsh. For boys like him, I have special offers in store. Offers that involve my cock up their tight asses. His embarrassed look on his face when he finally agreed was so hot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:26
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1134kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 347.0 MB

Download DebtDandy part 270

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Kevin Texas & Quentin Gainz
6394c789919040569e662baa63e6345b.jpg

Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Kevin Texas, Quentin Gainz
Genres: Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Once introductions are over the two slowly take their pants off to reveal their cocks. They both begin to stroke their cocks until they are nice and hard. Quentin Gainz keeps staring at Kevin Texas's thick dick and eventually asks him if he would like him to suck it. Kevin tells him sure go for it and Quentin goes down on him. This is Kevin's first experience having a man wrap his mouth around his hard dick. Quentin loves that Kevin's dick is pierced and he uses his tongue to play with it. Kevin has Quentin worship his hard dick in a few different positions until Quentin asks him for a make out session. Kevin is reluctant at first but gives into Quentin's smooth talking. They begin to kiss intimately and deeply while nibbling on one another's lips. He pushes his legs up in the air and back and buries his face into that hole licking and sucking it. Kevin moans with pleasure as this is his first experience in having a rim job. He almost can't keep still has Quentin enjoys his tight sexy hole. He asks Kevin if he can fuck him but Kevin isn't too sure about it and he might want to do it next time around. Quentin is a little bummed but then asks if he can rub his raw hard dick on his wet hole and Kevin agrees to tit. Quentin pushes his throbbing raw dick up against his eager hole while rubbing it all around making Kevin ease into the possibilities he could enjoy to the fullest. Kevin is stroking his hard cock while Quentin is still eating him out and all of a sudden Kevin blasts his load all over his smooth chest. We think Kevin really really liked his ate being eaten. Quentin sees all the glory and he gets back on the bed and lies next to Kevin as he begins to beat his hard dick until he explodes on his ripped chest and Kevin is amazed by Quentin's cum load. Enjoy!

Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2553kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 854.8 MB

Download Kevin Texas & Quentin Gainz

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Rebill

Carmine & Ledger Serviced
6248c24f3217a53698475d5e4926ca1c.jpg

Genres: Jerk Off, Oral, Deep Throating, Rimming, Facial Cum Eating, Latin Guys

Well, Carmine does all the sucking is this suckfest, but we do get Ledger to stroke Carmine's 9" uncut cock for a bit. Ledger came sooo close to sucking on it, but alas, it looks like we will have to move through his limits. They both have hot steamy energy, and based on Ledger's vibe, you can tell he is going to be a Bossy Top. Although, he sure did enjoy getting is ass rimmed!
Ledger fucks Carmines face, and then jerks a giant load into Carmine's open mouth. I love Ledger's rough trade look, and after doing this video very successfully, I am pretty sure he will jump easily into being a full-on performer.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 926.3 MB

Download Carmine & Ledger Serviced

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Extra Big Dicks - We Need A Big Cock - Lex Sabre, Jay Donahue, Sean Harding
77f34c77c1b28d21faa88082c0b68b9f.jpg

Jay & Sean are friends and they are talking about their love of guys with a big cock. Sean shows Jay a photo of Lex's cock and tells him he is on his way over. With that Jay gets naked in anticipation and lies on the bed as Sean let's Jay into the room. Jay starts by getting them naked and then he and Sean take turns getting face fucked by Lex's huge uncut cock. While one is sucking Lex the other is sucking him. Lex then moves to Sean's ass and starts by fucking him doggy style bent over the bed. Lex then fucks Sean on his back for a while. Sean cannot hold back and he shoots his load all over himself. Now it is Jay's turn to get fucked by Lex. Jay starts out Riding Lex's cock and he needs a little more time than Sean to warm up to it. Once warmed up, Jay rides his cock deep in his ass as he sucks Sean's cum drenched cock. Jay shoots all over Lex's stomach while being fucked and then both he and Sean go down and watch Lex shoot his load.

Duration: 27:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6405kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Extra Big Dicks - We Need A Big Cock - Lex Sabre, Jay Donahue, Sean Harding

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Conan (Serviced)
399a95f0e39421703035a119947e8870.jpg

Studio: Chaosmen

Conan was nervous about getting his dick sucked, and when he learned that Hayden had broke his leg in car accident a couple days before this shoot, we both were extra nervous about hurting him.
But Hayden isnt the kind of guy to let anything stop him from working. Seriously, the guy works really hard off the set too! He said all he needed to was just not bend it a certain way and he would be good to go. No pain , he was just gonna tough it out.
So if you are wondering why we are at the edge of the bed, it is because of Haydens bum leg.
It didnt slow him down in Servicing Conan, in fact, I think he gave it extra effort! Conan watches the TV pretty closely, and his dick was sure responding to the oral and visual stimulation.
I think he drooped a little bit, so we switched over to some rimming action. Conan was surprised his dick woke back up, and in fact, he was harder than ever. After the shoot, he said he had learned something new about himself. I hope that means we can put other things in there besides a tongue!
After the rimming, it was pretty easy to make him nut, and Hayden once again shows no fear of cum. He has come so far!
Conan also was surprised he came too. He thought for certain he would have to rub one off onto Hayden, but I guess Hayden has developed the skills that worked like charm!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

Download Conan (Serviced)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Boyfriends Alex Torres and Andres Moreno Bareback For The Randy Blue Cameras
df12dbf8ab832dd74588347ba0749963.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Alex Torres & Andres Moreno
Genres: Bareback, Latino, Muscular, Kissing, Rimming, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cumshot

Alex Torres is about to make his solo debut. His boyfriend Andres Moreno brought him in. So I thought it would be fitting that Andres be the one to interview him since he knows him best. Well, I did not think that all the way through, because by the time the interview was over and Alex was ready to jerk off, he demanded that Andres join in. Alright, I will be honest. I pretty much knew that this was going to happen. And what follows is some of the hottest sex you will ever see. Andres and Alex have been together for months and fuck at least twice a day. They know every inch of their bodies and know exactly what buttons need to be pushed. Alex has a hot shaved head and beard and tattoos to go with his nice hard muscled body. Andres is also big and beefy, but with a softer more innocent quality about him. I wanted Alex to take charge and give Andres the fucking he desired. They took turns filming each other blowing each other and then threw the camera to the side when the fucking began. Alex is always the top, but Andres was feeling a little rambunctious and flipped Alex over and stuck his dick inside of him. This got them going. And when Andres sat on Alex and let him pump up into him. He was ready to cum. While Alex fucked him, Andres came and Alex put it in his mouth while he pounded into him. Then Andres let Alex cum inside of him. Alex pulled out as geysers of jizz shot every where. Then he sucked the cum right out of Andres and his willing hole. Then the two snowballed and made out for what seemed like hours. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling these two are going to have a long and happy cum filled relationship ahead of them. Check out the hd gay video right here at Randy Blue.

Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3347kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 840.7 MB

Download Boyfriends Alex Torres and Andres Moreno Bareback For The Randy Blue Cameras

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Home Boys
afd4248575c3dbcffdec377bdefbade7.jpg

Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Anal, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Oral, Beard, Cum Eat, Licking Balls

Seeing an emergency text from his main squeeze, Johnny B hurries over to where Carter Woods is staying. Carter explains that the homeowners are gone and he only has a limited amount of time alone, but that today is the day he wants Johnny to fuck him. Johnny can't believe Carter is finally letting him be on top, but he jumps at the opportunity as the two of them strip and begins to suck each other off. Laying in a 69, Carter downs Johnny's hard dick as Johnny fantasizes about Carter's hole. With both guys rock hard and ready to blow, Johnny lets Carter have the first go, bending over as Carter works his raw cock into Johnny. He pounds him from behind until Johnny can hold out no longer. With Johnny on the edge of exploding with excitement, Carter lay on his side as Johnny slides his dick inside Carter's virgin hole.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4747kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Home Boys

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Last edited: