Sexy Boy Fetishes | Czech Boys Paradise

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gannon & Niko

Cast: Gannon, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Video language: English

We've got a really hot scene for you today, where Gannon goes head-to-head in a sizzling flip-flop scene with Niko!
Niko is already excited from the get-go, and I joke with him about how ready-to-go he is as we start filming. The guys are planted on the couch together, both clad in white T-shirts. Niko's sporting a pair of blue shorts, while Gannon's in snug blue jeans.
(Remember, Gannon was the fella that emailed me, wanting to work with us? So I can only imagine that all of his sex fantasies are coming to life before his very eyes.)
I tell Niko how it looks like he's excited about working with Gannon, and Niko exclaims, "Oh yeah!" I then tell a quick story about how earlier, before we got the camera rolling, Niko told me, "Dink, look at this," and he was fucking hard already! And then Niko took Gannon to the bedroom -- and I don't know what they were doing back there. "Some behind the scenes action," Niko suggests. "Were you that boy?" I ask Niko. The guys just smile. "Was he you?" I ask Gannon, quickly adding, "It's hard to the willing, huh?" "Exactly," Gannon says, laughing.
Clearly, we got us a pair of live ones today, and I knew there were going to be some serious sparks between these two.
I tell Niko to bring Gannon into the fold like only he can, and then I step away for a few minutes to let them get going.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 404.0 MB

Download Gannon & Niko

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Sneaking Around

Cast: Trevor Laster, David Rose
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Tattoos.

It's a busy day in the office and manager Trevor Laster is feeling the stress, but just because are due doesn't mean Trevor isn't down to take five with his fellow co-worker. Intern David Rose is new but Trevor thinks he shows real promise, and when David asks Trevor if there's anything extra he can do for him, a wry smile stretches across Trevor's face as he slowly begins to massage the bulge in his pants. David takes the hint, showing the initiative that Trevor likes to see in those underneath him. As David sucks and fucks, Trevor discovers that David has many hidden talents that the company is not taking advantage of, and as he fills David's hole full of hard cock, he vows to make better use of David's assets. It sure seems like this is one regular office meeting that both of them will be looking forward to. Enjoy!

Duration: 32:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 989.7 MB

Download Sneaking Around

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

Dani offer 2 loads to Teddy

Cast: Dani Robles, Teddy Torres, 2 unknown guys.
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Bondage, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cum Swapping, Facial, Fetish, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut

Dani came to visit Teddy to fill him up, and found some extra juice to load Teddy real full

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1192kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 216.2 MB

Download Dani offer 2 loads to Teddy

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Prove Yourself!

Cast: Dante Colle, Ian Levine
Genres: Kissing, Blow Jobs, Masturbation, Anal Sex, Cum Shots, Jerk Off, Big Dick, Safe Sex, Hairy, Closeted/Straight, Muscles, Twink, Young Men, Tattoos, Piercing

Dante Colle proves to Ian Levine that he is not homophobic by kissing him which quickly escalates into passionate school boy fucking. With intense cock sucking and deep ass pounding. Climaxing with cum filled orgasms!

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2159kbps

File size: 452.9 MB

Download Prove Yourself!

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Koldo Goran and Bastian Karim

Cast: Koldo Goran, Bastian Karim
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

TWhile leaving his flat our 24h horny mate Koldo Goran meets his new neighbor Bastian Karim sitting alone on the stairs and invites him to come into his man's office to satisfy his morning needs of sex. The Colombian cute bottom may seems shy at first, but when Koldo offers his monster cock for Bastian's open mouth, he loses all his inhibitions and soon shows that he has no boundaries when he can get a bareback hard fuck like the one Koldo has reserved for him!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 534.2 MB

Download Koldo Goran and Bastian Karim

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Gay Search Sc. 379

Cast:
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men

I decided to go shopping at one of the largest Asian market in Prague. At first, it looked like a stupid idea but then I met a young man looking for a present for his little . This guy was pretty interesting. He was only 21 and broke up with his girlfriend just recently. One of the reasons was that he found out that he was bicurious. That really caught my attention. The boy had an incredibly cute face and nice lean body, I was definitely going to have fun with him. I thought it would be easy but he was afraid of doing anything intimate with a stranger. No problem, I had plenty of time to get him to know me better. And I had a lot of money to make my offers irresistible. I managed to undress him a little but the market was too crowded - I had to convince him to go to my place.

Duration: 44:09
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1125kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download Gay Search Sc. 379

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

The Last Rose, Scene 4: The Last Rose

Cast: Alam Wernik, Ryan Rose
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

"When I first started this journey I knew who I was. That's changed a few times since then. But now I have the biggest puzzle of all; who am I? Where do I go? I guess that depends entirely on where I want to be." - Ryan Rose At a turning point and tormented by an uncertain future, Ryan Rose follows his Instagram obsession Alam Wernik to Prague. Through the eye of his camera lens he stalks the young social media star who seems to have a fondness for roses and handsome European men. Ryan often finds himself distracted by beautiful faces, chiseled bodies, and enormous uncut cocks, but the sight of a single rose always brings him back to Alam, his main obsession. Will Ryan find true love in Prague or will he move onto the next chapter of his life and pass Alam The Last Rose?

Duration: 33:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3700kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download The Last Rose, Scene 4: The Last Rose

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Diego Summers & Fábio Ferraz - Bareback

Cast: Diego Summers, Fábio Ferraz
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie (Internal Cumshot), Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Diego Summers is back again! This time he's fucking and getting fucked by muscle jock, Fábio Ferraz Even though this was the first day of our pride weekend here in San Diego, Diego was horny and asking to get fucked, and who are we to deny him of that?! Diego is ravenous when it comes to a nice cock or ass, and Fábio has both. He dove into Fábio's ass to get it nice and ready to fuck. But it didn't take long until Diego was face down, ass up on the bed with Fábio holding him down like his prey and plowing his beautiful bubble butt.

Duration: 30:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 602.0 MB

Download Diego Summers & Fábio Ferraz - Bareback

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Gay Search Sc. 378

Cast:
Genres: Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

I love having fun with guys who know each other well. It's always amazing to make friends kissing and slowly moving towards more and more naughty stuff. That's why I was thrilled to see these two guys cleaning a car. I didn't care they might be busy, I just wanted to have fun with them. The boys met at work and became very good friends. Now was the time to put their friendship to another level. Both were paid quite badly so it wasn't very hard to undress them. And what a sight that was! They were both nicely lean and ripped. And they were so shy. Almost as if they were scared of touching each other. Money fixed that problem pretty quickly. I took them to one of my flats and there we continued with more dirty stuff. I loved how inexperienced they were. It was hot.

Duration: 47:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

Download Gay Search Sc. 378

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Teaching The Twink To Take It

Cast: James Stirling, Ralph Diaz
Genres: Blowjob, 69, Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, DoggyStyle, Riding, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks

Ralph needs some lessons in fucking, so it's a good think the cute little twink has a gorgeous friend like James to teach him! One thing is certain, this boy doesn't need much education in sucking cock, he's soon slurping on James' dong and doing a great job of it. With his hole licked out and James lubed up the boy slides into Ralph, fucking him raw at the edge of the bed. The inexperienced boy gets a lesson in riding next, bouncing on James' pink bare boner while stroking himself off. After ramming the boy's butt on his back the two get ready to taste those juicy loads, getting into a 69 to deliver the creamy goodness. There's still plenty more for the boy to learn, wanna teach him something?

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 532.8 MB

Download Teaching The Twink To Take It

Fileboom Premium Account