Sexy Boy Fetishes | Czech Boys Paradise

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ndt-Gabriel Rossa & Angel A

Video language: English

As Roman Todd finishes up in the garden, he can feel eyes watching him. When he turns to the window, he sees his employer's , Marcus Tresors, watching from behind a curtain, fondling himself on the outside of his shorts. Roman throws his tools aside and comes to the door where Marcus greets him. Roman asks if he's here alone and Marcus nods. Roman picks him up and carries him to the bedroom, throwing him down on the bed as he works him out of his clothes. He rips his shirt off and it's better than Marcus fantasized. As he comes out of his overalls, Marcus gets his first look at Roman's thick cock, and it quickly finds its way into Marcus' mouth. He deep throats Roman's dick until it's rock hard, and then Roman throws him onto the bed face first, with his ass perched high. Roman dives in face first, tongue fucking Marcus' sweet young hole, before standing up and sliding his cock into him. Marcus grabs the sheets as he feels all of Roman's dick inside him, and as Roman slides it in and out, he moans with pleasure. Roman fucks him from behind and they both get close. He throws Marcus' legs open and pulls out, nutting all over Marcus as he cums on his own stomach. As he exhales, he fantasizes about Roman's next work day, the all the ones after that.Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6634kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ndt-Gabriel Rossa & Angel A

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Larry

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DirtyScout
Cast: Larry
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

- An interview with an actor named Larry
-First sex was in the police station where I got for a fight in a nightclub
- He shoots an adult video because he thinks he is good at it
- He is worried about every race before filming, because he is afraid of quickly ending
- In order to avoid a quick orgasm, he first gives the guy to love himself in the ass and then loves him

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 966.7 MB

Download Larry

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VikKing707

Bareback Bam

Cast: Bambam, Gabriel Lunna
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Anal, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Oral, Beard, Cum Eat, Licking Balls

Gabriel Lunna has been hitting the gym really hard lately and has been admiring the muscular physique of Bambam. Little does Gabriel know, but Bambam has been admiring all of Gabriel's hard work. Gabriel finally works up the nerve and invites Bambam over after the gym. When they arrive, it is evident what both men want from the other. Gabriel drops to his knees and unharnesses Bambam's granite cock with its hook at the head that makes it so much easier to glide down Gabriel's accommodating throat. Bambam grabs Gabriel by the head and begins his fat shaft deeper down Gabriel's throat. Bursting at the seams, Gabriel's cock is about to explode when Bambam takes it into his mouth. Bambam is fascinated that Gabriel's cock hooks in the opposite direction of his cock and loves the difference. Flipping Gabriel around, Bambam runs his snake like tongue up and down the crevice of Gabriel's furry ass. The long serpent tongue runs the full length of Gabriel's ass and along his hard cock shaft. Bambam moves in and finds the bullseye that he desires and begins penetrating his tongue in and out of Gabriel's hot hole. With Gabriel's ass soaking wet, Bambam rams his raw cock full length into that furry ass. Bambam repeatedly plunges his bare cock in and out of Gabriel's ass before flipping him onto his back. Once again Bambam slams his perfectly hooked cock deep within Gabriel's ass. Looking up at the handsome, muscle giant turns Gabriel on and then to feel his throbbing cock deep inside of his ass brings Gabriel to the edge.

Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bareback Bam

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

CM-Tegan & Vander

Another scorching hot massage table Serviced video!
Jerome has done one previous massage themed video, but he was on the table and not doing the actua1ly 'massage.'
He totally takes charge during other videos, and I was certain he would be into rubbing Kelly Evans.
Kelly got on the table, and then Jerome slicks up his hot body. We even get some foot massage and nibbling.
Jerome snakes Kelly's cock out from underneath and starts stroking him until he is fully hard. Unable to keep a super hard cock in that backward position, Jerome lifts him into a doggie-style position so he could stroke and rim Kelly.

Duration: 32:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download CM-Tegan & Vander

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Sexual Harassment Class

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GrabAss
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Threesome, Fingering, Interracial, Black

Working here we have many opportunities, unfortunately, we have to put up with a little bit of hassle from our boss. You know, you gotta do what you gotta do. This week the boss held a sexual harassment class to show us what to do and what not to do in the workplace. Of course, I was the one chosen to help him out with the don'ts of sexual harassment. Up in front of everyone he pulled my dick out, jerked it around, slapped my ass, and he even ended up shoving a finger up my ass. All just to show what not to do? I think it was more to show what could happen to those who complain. Man, that would be the last time I rat the boss out. At least I'm no the only one, I saw another employee giving him a rim job by the water cooler. Later in the week, I walk by his office and I see him banging the same guy who ate his ass earlier. I tried to get away but he pulled me right in and made me joined their fun. He pounded my asshole until it couldn't take anymore, Making me and my coworker cum all over the place before shooting a load right in my face.

Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sexual Harassment Class

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Give Me Wood, Sc.3: Dirty Twink Gets Fucked & Fisted To A Hot, Spunky Crescendo!

Studio: Staxus
Genres: Blowjob, 69, Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Bareback, Riding, Jockstrap, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks, Uncut

Peeping Tom extraordinaire, Titus Snow, continues his travails in the woods - on this occasion taking time out to see what horny boyfriends, Lucas Drake and Tom Jacobs, get up to when they're alone together in their nearby cottage. It goes without saying, of course, that we don't catch these two young fellows passing the time with DIY or doing the cleaning! Instead, they're ensconced in the favourite room of any guys their age - the bedroom - playfully engaged in a sensuous game of tonsil-tennis; before newbie, Jacobs, finds he can no longer hold back from taking a close examination of what his pal has got stashed inside his jocks.
Seconds later and Drake's handsome ramrod is on full display; prior to Jacobs consuming the thick, meaty shaft courtesy of some energetic fellatio. Not that Drake is averse to giving head, as we already well know; and it will surely come as no surprise to anyone that he's soon replicating the act, with both lads rigorously 69-ing each other like a couple of cheap tarts. But Drake's never been one to resist getting the inches inside his guts for long; and fans who like to see him being speared in a whole variety of positions will soon be relishing his brutal deflowering.
That said, it seems that a meaty dick isn't quite enough for him on this occasion. Indeed, the dirty little bitch is soon crying out for Jacobs to provide him with a no-holds-barred fisting - literally stretching his arsehole to buggery and creaming him off in the process. A top-notch display that leaves Jacobs to cream his filthy mate's outstretched tongue for the finale!

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download Give Me Wood, Sc.3: Dirty Twink Gets Fucked & Fisted To A Hot, Spunky Crescendo!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Latinos Cedric and Joel Fuck Bareback

Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, DoggyStyle, Riding, Latin, Masturbation, Kissing, Twinks, Uncut

Latin twinks Cedric and Joel are on the sofa kissing and it soon becomes obvious they are not going to stop until their cum is spilled. As the clothes come off Joel slides down to get a taste of his top's uncut dick and Cedric is quick to get hard. He keeps sucking and stroking that big cock until Cedric decides to give his bottom some equal treatment. Oral turns to anal when Cedric takes Joel from behind and delivers a passionate raw fuck that has his smooth bottom moaning with pleasure. A position change has Joel on top and riding Cedric's big dick. The bareback fuck ends when Cedric stands over his young friend and starts stroking. Joel shoots onto his smooth belly and then takes Cedric's load all over his chest.

Duration: 23:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9160kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Latinos Cedric and Joel Fuck Bareback

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: