Sexy Boy Fetishes | b.d.s.m | Bondage, Spanking, Group, Twinks

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tickle Tormented In The Tickle Chair - Mike Maverick and Rich - HD 720p

The last time I saw Mikey he was tied up on my couch, where I managed to worship his feet and get him off. He loved it, of course, and I think he took to being tied up because I talked him into being bound to the tickle chair and tormented this time around. The look of fear on Mikey's face is very evident and it is a fear that is well-grounded. You see, Mikey is extremely ticklish. So much so that even just tickling the inside of his thighs had him squirming around. By the time I had his shoes off to torment his size 11 feet Mikey was nothing more than a well-tickled puddle of hilarity!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tickle Tormented In The Tickle Chair - Mike Maverick and Rich - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rebill

Session 190 - Master Derek

Studio: BrutalTops
Video language: English

School bully Derek continues the vicious treatment of his defeated sub.

Derek strips off his clothes and makes the sub nuzzle his nose into his stinking, underpants. The thin cotton shows the Master's rapidly enlarging dick.

The sadistic top the sub about the filthy state of his cock and the sub has to pull it free and then suck it clean. When the sub accidentally touches the Master's dick with his teeth the mean Master lets loose with a harsh kick to the sub's already damaged, welt-covered arse.

The whimpering sub gets the Master hard in preparation for a hard fucking.

He is spun around and the Master's long, thick dick is harshly rammed deep into his rear.

He's thrown over a bench and the Master mercilessly pounds into him. Changing position, the master manhandles the sub up onto all fours and then fucks him some more before the top needs to shoot his sticky load.

Opening his mouth, the sub swallows the spunk from the Master's dick and has to lick the remaining jizz from the floor.

The look of shame and defeat on the sub's face is priceless.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2133kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 204.6 MB

Download Session 190 - Master Derek

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Tops and Robbers - When Dicks Do the Thinking - HD 720p

Ryan licks Kidd's balls. Kidd puts on a condom and has Ryan suck his cock. Finally, he goes to explore the office, making Ryan keep his lips on one of his sneakers as he makes the tour. They pass the studio/playroom which attracts Kidd, and go inside. A harnessed and plug-gag-locked office slave (Greg Foster) is chained up in the standing cage. Kidd plays with Foster's hard dick a bit. Some cock and ball and nipple torment. Tiring of that, Kidd has Ryan lay wrestling mats on the studio floor, after which he takes some rope and hogties Ryan on the mat, nipple torments him, pinching and biting, and abuses Ryan's cock and balls, finally making him shoot all over the mat. He leaves the room, returns with a suitcase and starts putting equipment into it. When Ryan, who has been ungagged, protests, Kidd puts the gag back in and continues packing the suitcase. He is interrupted by the sound of someone clearing his throat and looks up to see a cop standing in the doorway.

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 709.2 MB

Download Tops and Robbers - When Dicks Do the Thinking - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Shawn Reeve Tied Up and Tickled - Shawn Reeve and Rich - HD 720p

I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before I had 6'3" tall hunk Shawn Reeve tied up so I could tickle him and I was very right. Shawn agreed to try it out and while he said that he is ticklish at certain times, I found out that he's ticklish period. I had barely touched Shawn while he was bound to the MFF tickle chair before he started to squirm and giggle. By the time I had him naked, running an electric toothbrush over his armpits, cock, balls, abdomen and size 13 feet Shawn was giggling his ass off and trying to get free of his bondage!

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Shawn Reeve Tied Up and Tickled - Shawn Reeve and Rich - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Bad Boys Spanking

Studio: TPLF Productions

Bad Boys Spanking provides just under an hour and a half of boys bottoms getting a beating. Five campers ask a rather grumpy and unco-operative French farmer for permission to pitch their tent in his field. One day, the leader of the camping group stumbles across the farmer in the process of whacking the buttocks of two local boys. Its not very long before the rest of the camping lads learn that the tastes of this farmer run to stinging, burning flesh. Worse still, the young campers find that they now have to submit to the farmers strict disciplinary code!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:16
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1705kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bad Boys Spanking

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Dark Room

Studio: Be.me.fi Video

They dont get much darker than this. Between leather straps, rope restraints, candles in the ass, wax dripping, and pricking and poking with pins, this is the broad buffet of fetish movies. Pain and pleasure mix together in this dark gay fetish movie. There are portions of this movie that seem as if it is filmed while using a flashlight.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 819.7 MB

Download Dark Room

Fileboom Premium Account