Gay BDSM Seriousmalebondage - Overwhelmed

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

85b4fe2777afe0d491d5ebacd8e6305f.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Seriousmalebondage

RubNGum came to the San Francisco area for a visit and ended up at SBI where he lusted after a unique TLSO/KAFO brace (Knee-Ankle-Foot-Orthotics/Thoraco-Lumbo-Sacral-Orthosis) we had hanging in the gear room. One thing led to another and before we knew it RubNgum was in his rubber catsuit and being strapped into the brace by SFdom. We could tell this was working for Rub because of the bulge which was appearing under his rubber cod piece.

We took Rub to the back room of the house where we chained him down to a padded bondage platform on the floor. I asked him if he wanted to wear a gas-mask and proceeded to strap one on his rubber-covered face. RubNGum was in total bliss. His hands were in double rubber ball mitts and metal shackles, and secured to the rails of the platform. He was totally helpless and totally turned on. At this point SFDom took over with a vibrator, lube, and his skilled hands. I don't know where he learned how to edge, but he took Rubngum for a ride that was nothing less than amazing. By the time all was said and done, SFdom had milked him twice and RubnGum was ready for a third. All in all, I thing this configuration of gear was working for both Rub and SFdom. If you're a rubber and bondagee guy, hold on to your seat when you watch this video!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.9 GB