Gay BDSM Self Bondage

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

f403a67211bed7ed11a208515305ae7b.jpg

Release Year: 2020

This is a fun video we shot at our friend's place in Arizona. He's an inventor and is quite handy with mechanics and electronics. He's also a bondage nut, like us, and craves being restrained in almost any kind of gear. He can't show his face but has been in many of our videos over the years.

He scours thrift stores, flea markets and E-bay in search of bondage gear, magnets and solid-state timers, along with military clothing which he also enjoys. He's also a big fan of institutional restraints from Humane Restraints and Posey, and has helped me obtain all the Humane Restraint gear I own today.

In this video he demonstrates two of his self-bondage inventions, both incorporating electro-magnets and electronic solid-state timers as the locking mechanisms. Like many of us, he loves to be restrained, and can't always find someone to put him in bondage. So, being the inventive person that he is, he built two different self-bondage rigs that satisfy his constant desire for serious confinement and helplessness. Let me stop here and remind everyone that self-bondage activities are dangerous and quite possibly fatal. Personally, I have experienced two life-threatening close calls with self-bondage. Do not use this video as a suggestion or example of how to perform self-bondage. If you experiment with self-bondage do so at your own risk. This video is for entertainment purposes only.

Our friend's first invention is a metal chair with self-locking wooden stocks. Building self-bondage chairs can be a little tricky, but he has managed to create an ingenious way to secure his wrists. Securing the wrists is usually the last step in self-bondage lockdown scenarios. First, he restrains himself into the chair with various straps including a heavy 5-point racing harness. After he is totally buckled in, he slips on a pair of gloves and closes the wooden stocks over his wrists. As you will see in the video, this whole procedure takes a pit of practice. Not only that, but programming the lawn sprinkler timer is challenging. Frankly, I prefer fool-proof mechanical timers for a more reliable and straight-forward way to set the bondage duration. Once he's in, the padded chair provides a comfortable way to enjoy his experience.

The second invention incorporates a padded metal platform with electro-magnets on each side which hold his wrists. These strong magnets are commonly used for locking entrance doors and passageways in office buildings. Our friend attached the steel striker plates (or 'armatures') to his Humane Restraints, which allows each wrist to be held in place by the magnets. He has added pushbuttons to each magnet so he can activate them and start the countdown time after he has lashed himself down to the platform with various straps. As you will see in the video, this system is well thought out, and has probably gone through many revisions along the way. This video will be of interest to those who are inventors and mechanically inclined. It's rare that we can watch a video that details the workings of someone's attempt at self-bondage. Our friend's approach of incorporating electromagnets in his self-bondage experience is one of many ways of achieving this goal.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.6 GB