Gay Video Scout Colton - Chapter 6 - Sneaking Away - Greg Mckeon & Colton Fox

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3307c94378caecec305486ded3f1f483.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Greg Mckeon , Colton Fox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

When I joined the Elite Scouts I didn't realize I was signing up for the adventures of a lifetime. I live for the long summer days out in the wilderness and those crazy nights by the campfire, telling ghost stories and playing Truth or Dare. I've learned so much: survival skills, practical skills, and even things about the way that my head works.

I've had a heck of a lot of sex as well! I don't know if it's just the group I'm in, but it seems that almost everyone is sneaking off in pairs (and occasionally in trios) for a bit of fun. We all turn a blind eye, of course, and it rarely gets discussed. I mean, what are you gonna say? "Hey Max, that time you had to head back to camp because you'd forgotten your compass, did you really get lost on your way back to the group or did you get banged by Scoutmaster Stone instead?"

The most intriguing of all of our leaders is Scoutmaster McKeon. He's got a vibe about him, which I can only describe as a little dangerous. He's handsome, but he comes across as a bit arrogant, and can be quite dismissive and aloof. To be honest, I hadn't really thought about him sexually until our camping trip last Halloween when I had the most intensely erotic dream about him. Guess my subconscious knew better than I did what I wanted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6981kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB