Scat mistress scat domination, shit eating

kroshka83

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shit on Yana and Carolina ModelNatalya94

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 1.13 GiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 11 min 54 s
Description: n this video, our dear, beloved fans, fans and those who first came to our store, you will see us many friends. Carolina and Yana in underwear, they will take poop on their bodies today. Olga and Alisa are in a fine grid, our girls have critical days and they will only shit on Karolina and Yana and write and spread shit on their slender bodies. First Carolina, her friends undressed. they took off her clothes and put them on all fours with cancer. Then Yana nasrat on the back of Carolina with liquid poo, at this time Alice fucked her in her pussy, and when Yana nasrala on Caroline, Alice smeared the phalos in shit and started to fuck Karolina in anal. Then Carolina also nasrat on the body of Yana and the girls smeared poop on Yana’s ass. Olga fucked Yana in her pussy with a dirty phalos at this time. Then Yana and Carolina turned and stood so that Olga and Alice could shit on their pubis. Olga has critical days, she shit at Caroline and blood from her pussy also dripped onto Caroline's body. Olga then smeared the shit with blood over the body of Caroline. Alice also had critical days, and when she shit at Yana, she also wrote, and the blood also flowed out of her at Jana. She Auger smeared shit. urine and blood through Yana's body. So in this video, and we got two shit slaves Yana and Caroline)))))
Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Pee, Desperation, Period Play

Download File:
Shit on Yana and Carolina

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kroshka83

Urine and shit on Alice from friends ModelNatalya94

File Size : 1 008 MiB
Runtime : 10 min 23 s
Description: Hello our dear and beloved fans. Today on the video you will see four friends. Carolina, Olga and Yana will shit and piss on Alice’s body. Alice is completely naked and three friends wrote and shit on her body. Then the girls tied Alice to her body with bandages so that Alice could feel the warm shit on her body for a long time. Her friends also smeared shit all over Alice's body and enjoyed the smell that came from the shit that got mixed up together))) Then Alice stood up and also nasrat standing on the floor. Alice has her period, so along with her urine blood flowed through Alice's legs. There was a puddle of urine and menstruation on the floor and a bunch of shit. Yana, Olga and Caroline, and this mixture was smeared on the body of Alice. Here is a movie today, we shot for you.
Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Period Play

Download File:
Urine and shit on Alice from friends

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Shit piss and dirty sex ModelNatalya94

File Size : 885 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 7 s
Description: In this video you will see me and Olga. I admit we are very pleased to work it together. We love to be alone. Today, I’m probably a slave. Olga will fuck me, write to me and shit. She tore my favorite pink tights and took a big, rubber dick. She fucked me in her pussy and did it quickly and sharply. Today, Olya is aggressive and tough. Then she nasrat on me and wrote and smeared shit on the phalos and fucked me already dirty phallus. Then he gave me shit on the phalos in my mouth and I licked the shit and swallowed Olga’s poop. I sucked the dirty phalos again and again, and Olga pushed me deeper into my throat, so that the drooling flowed out of my mouth. Olga continued to thrust a dirty cock into me with her shit. She brought me to squirt, when she once again pulled the phalos from me, I peeed a lot on the bed. Olga left me and took the camera, she showed you very close my dirty loose cunt and how I fucked on the bed after my dirty and abrupt sex with a rubber member))) We hope you appreciate our work. Thank you for having us!
Genre : Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee

Download File:
Shit piss and dirty sex

Fileboom Premium Account